President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Yelling?
Hurt your Snowflake feelings?

I thought you guys said Biden is a feeble old man unable to give an hour speech
/-----/ Many dementia patients can ramble on for an hour.
1709907539193.png

Uh, No

Juice my Schnauzer up like they did to Joe and she'll yap nonstop for an hour.

More excuses

Joe Biden showed you up and all Republicans could do is sit on their hands and mope.

Republicans refused to show approval for IVF, fighting fentanyl, tougher immigration reform, 15 million jobs, Americas economy vs the rest of the world.

It was Republicans who looked brain dead

You mean like this?

On May 11, 2017, President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating the “Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.” Vice President Mike Pence is the chair, and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach

Going back 6 years to a previous president, huh? Your desperation is noted.

This thread ain't about Trump, it's about dementia Joe.

I guess. The angry yelling is not my cup of tea. Particularly for the guy that's supposedly in charge
Did you miss the orange idiots constant ranting?

Lock her up..... Lock her up..... Lock her up......

Fixed the supply chain for one.
/----/ Nope. It's still broken. Dementia Joe didn't do squat. Try again.
Global supply chains are entering 2024 roiled by disruptions at two of the world’s crucial trade corridors—the Panama Canal and the Suez Canal—even as geopolitical tensions appear set to take a more prominent role in sourcing and distribution. That could potentially force countries and companies to redraw trade maps that have been built over decades.

More excuses

Joe Biden showed you up and all Republicans could do is sit on their hands and mope.

Republicans refused to show approval for IVF, fighting fentanyl, tougher immigration reform, 15 million jobs, Americas economy vs the rest of the world.

It was Republicans who looked brain dead
That was actually the disappointing part. Most Presidents at least try for a couple of bipartisan lines.

Not last night. All he delivered was 100% red meat for your cult.

Going back 6 years to a previous president, huh? Your desperation is noted.

This thread ain't about Trump, it's about dementia Joe.
Are you admitting (because he set up a commission) that Trump did NOTHING about election integrity now?

If there was something wrong with the election, Trump should have done something about it when he was in charge. But apparently not.

Right?

Biden showed the difference between him and what’s his name.

Biden talks of a bold future with America dominating world economies , standing up for Israel and Ukraine, building NATO, infrastructure investment, healthcare

What’s his name talks about retribution against his enemies, how unfair everyone is to him, stolen elections and a weak America

Forum List

Back