President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Fixed the supply chain for one.
/----/ Nope. It's still broken. Dementia Joe didn't do squat. Try again.
Global supply chains are entering 2024 roiled by disruptions at two of the world’s crucial trade corridors—the Panama Canal and the Suez Canal—even as geopolitical tensions appear set to take a more prominent role in sourcing and distribution. That could potentially force countries and companies to redraw trade maps that have been built over decades.
Global supply chains?

Biden fixed the American supply chains. If you want him to police the world, just say so.

So what policies are Republicans bringing to fix the issues you speak of.

Reps don't have any policies to speak of. Reps claim to fame is they get little done. Consequently, they destroy America slower than dems.

Dems = fast destruction.

If reps take back power, they will lower taxes for the rich, try to make it harder for the bad bruthas to vote and try to legalize silencers and fail again.

Even though the reps are incompetent, the reps are the only choice. Should I vote dem and vote to confiscate my guns and turn America in Mehico ASAP?

Rittenhouse Baldwin.jpeg

He yelled at all of us... for his mistakes...

Mistakes like 3+% GDP? Or mistakes like 15 million jobs added?

Lemme guess, you preferred the last president's results of about 1.6% GDP and 2½ million jobs lost.

They keep bragging about the economy to people who can't pay rent, can't buy groceries. What is amazing to me is that they double down instead of adjusting. He did it again last night. Big mistake.
If you watched CNN, before the SOTU address, they brought all of this up.
I looked at him walking. he looks like a walking corpse.

He has less hair than Trump as well :laughing0301:

If you watched CNN, before the SOTU address, they brought all of this up.
I looked at him walking. he looks like a walking corpse.

He has less hair than Trump as well :laughing0301:
The best part about your statement is, it will make November the more sweeter to know that a corpse beat the snot out of your guy.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

The best part about your statement is, it will make November the more sweeter to know that a corpse beat the snot out of your guy.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke
You are a joke :)

Now Merrick Garland is saying securing the election is not necessary.

President Biden broke the MAGA base last night. They are so lost and confused today.

Forum List

Back