President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
???????????????????? Seriously high stakes? I don't even know what that means. Biden will get up there and lie, telling us that the country is doing just fine, even as people who go to the grocery know that it is not, he probably won't even mention the fact that we are close to a nuclear WWIII, and while he and his cohorts have been trying and actually accomplishing taking our democracy away, he will claim with the election that democracy is at stake if Trump wins.

President Biden has a lot riding on this SOTU address!

Biden will use the State of the Union to highlight the popular, but somewhat under-the-radar changes he and Democrats have already made.

President Joe Biden thinks his administration’s actions to reduce the price of prescription drugs represent some of his biggest achievements in office.

He is about to call for doing even more.

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
Have not watched a SOTU address for over 20 plus years and I will keep that record in place tomorrow.

Trump reveals he's doing live 'play-by-play' of State of the Union address

"I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted.

"I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)."

What do I think, I honestly think you'd vote for anyone hell bent on the destruction of the country. Does that answer your question? I also honestly think you probably won't see my response because you have me on iggy, you do know only fucking pussies use that shit, RIGHT??????????????

So when is the SOTU that's already 2 months late? Is Biden waiting for a lull in his illegals raping and killing Americans?

???????????????????? Seriously high stakes? I don't even know what that means. Biden will get up there and lie, telling us that the country is doing just fine, even as people who go to the grocery know that it is not, he probably won't even mention the fact that we are close to a nuclear WWIII, and while he and his cohorts have been trying and actually accomplishing taking our democracy away, he will claim with the election that democracy is at stake if Trump wins.
I think Trump should sneak into the gallery and yell out, "You LIE!"

Short Stairs *Joe preparing for the SOTU address.

IMG_1762.png

President Biden Top Accomplishments
  • Lowering Costs of Families' Everyday Expenses.
  • More People Are Working Than At Any Point in American History.
  • Making More in America.
  • Rescued the Economy and Changed the Course of the Pandemic.
  • Rebuilding our Infrastructure.
  • Historic Expansion of Benefits and Services for Toxic Exposed Veterans.
  • Advanced cutting-edge research on cancer and other diseases through the ARPA-H initiative
  • Signed legislation to put more cops on the beat and invest in community policing
  • Signed the Electoral Count Act, which takes long overdue steps to protect the integrity of our elections
  • Lowered the cost of hearing aids by making them available over the counter
  • Created more manufacturing jobs in 2022 than in any single year in nearly 30 years
  • Signed an Executive Order to encourage competition across industries
  • Took action to lower energy costs for families
  • Lowered seniors’ health care expenses, including by capping out of pocket expenses on prescription drugs for seniors at $2,000 per year, ensuring that people enrolled in Medicare will not pay more than $35 for a month’s supply of insulin, and recipients will receive free vaccines
  • Accelerated adoption of electric vehicles by reducing costs for families, jumpstarted the first national EV charging network, and made historic investments into EV batteries and materials
  • Rejoined the Paris Agreement on day one to reassert the United States global leadership to combat the climate crisis
  • Jumpstarted the American offshore wind industry and convened the nation’s first federal-state offshore wind partnership
  • Set new policies to reduce super pollutants like HFCs and methane to protect communities and reduce emissions fueling climate change
  • Lowered the deficit with the single largest annual reduction in American history
  • Secured commitments from 20 leading internet providers to increase speeds and cut prices
  • Signed legislation to reauthorize and strengthen the Violence Against Women Act
  • Awarded the most ever federal contracting dollars to small businesses and disadvantaged small businesses
  • Reignited the Cancer Moonshot with the goal of cutting the cancer death rate by at least half over the next 25 years
  • Appointed a record number of women and people of color to serve in his Administration
  • Hosted the first White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health in over 50 years and released a National Strategy to end hunger and reduce diet-related diseases and disparities by 2030
  • Awarded more than $1 billion to initiate cleanup and clear the backlog of 49 previously unfunded Superfund sites, over $250 million to clean up hundreds of contaminated brownfield sites and $725 million for abandoned mine lands
  • Restored protections for Bears Ears, Grand Staircase-Escalante, and Northeast Canyons and Seamounts National Monuments and designated Camp Hale-Continental Divide National Monument to conserve our lands and waters, honor our nation’s veterans, protect Tribal cultural resources, and support jobs and America’s outdoor recreation economy
  • Signed an Executive Order on Improving Public Safety and Criminal Justice for Native Americans and Addressing the Crisis of Missing and Murdered Indigenous People
  • Invested historic funding for Tribal governments and Native communities
  • Mailed over 740 million free COVID-19 tests directly to tens of millions of Americans
    Source: Department of Health and Human Services
If he presents those lies, his nose will stretch all the way into the Senate chamber.

IMG_9587.jpeg

I see that tater is erecting walls around the Capitol again, prior to regurgitating whatever the staffers who are actually running the country prepare for him to say.

If they're erecting a wall again, I imagine he's probably gonna go full punk mode, talking down to the electorate, as he's known to do whenever they prepare that sort of combative, antagonizing dialogue for him to recite.

Obviously they're still trying to maintain the illusion that America is under seige by its own electorate by invoking these types of shenanigans. That's been one of their primarily tactics in order to keep and to maintain and continue running with that narrative.

Last edited:
I see that tater is erecting walls around the Capitol again, prior to regurgitating whatever the staffers who ar actually running the country prepare for him to say.

If they're erecting a wall again, I imagine he's probably gonna go full punk mode, talking down to the electorate, as he's known to do whenever they prepare that sort of cobative, antagonizing dialogue.

Obviously they're still trying to maintain the illusion that America is under seige by its own electorate by invoking these types of shenanigans. That's been one of their primarily tactics in order to keep and to maintain and continue running with that narrative.
Whale shit is the only thing that Biden could talk down to---and that is questionable.

Forum List

Back