President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Why would any black person support anyone that a racist POS like you supports?

I didn't realize all of the Trump Humpers on this forum were actually paid political pundits.

What rights of yours is he infringing on? It isn't against the law to be racist trash.

It's amazing how idiots like you didn't think that when young men were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan when Bush 43 and Trump were in office. Why did Trump reduce troop levels for 13k to 2500? You're dumbass was ok with that, Biden just finished what Trump started.
I think that with you Negroes it is more than just being low IQ ghetto.

You love the fact that the Democrats give you welfare. Working sucks, doesn't it? Also, that they let you get away with crimes and even major insurrections with massive looting, murdering, burning and destruction. In addition, kissing your Black asses makes you feel good. Remember the moronic and immoral Democrats that knelt down with you filthy ass BLM crap? You little shits liked that, didn't you?

Meanwhile, when Trump manages an economy that gives you the lowest Black unemployment in history, you get all butt hurt and vote for that idiot Potatohead. Having jobs doesn't mean anything to you nitwits, does it?

Democrats are using you and you idiots are too damn sorry and stupid to know it or care.

Another thing I LIKED, Biden said that he would stop Republican friends IF they want to CUT SOCIAL SECURITY or MEDICARE.
That's like saying he's gonna stop an invasion from Martians. Democrats have been using Social Security and Medicare to scare seniors for years. Biden is saying the same shit he was saying 35 years ago.

That's like saying he's gonna stop an invasion from Martians. Democrats have been using Social Security and Medicare to scare seniors for years. Biden is saying the same shit he was saying 35 years ago.
Democrats have been fighting Republicans for years to keep them from harming Social Security with clever sounding scrams to destroy it.

I don't like his policy on Israel, either. But I think he kicked ass last night!
Why? You think he’s being too soft on the Jews, I suppose. Never mind that they just suffered the most barbaric murders since Hitler, with threats to keep repeating them until every last Jew is dead.

Last edited:
Another thing I LIKED, Biden said that he would stop Republican friends IF they want to CUT SOCIAL SECURITY or MEDICARE.
By cut, did he mean to delay the start of it? We have to do something, or it will disappear altogether.

Forum List

Back