President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

How did he do that? He certainly didn’t communicate his vision for four more years. He demonstrated that he’s a bitter and angry elderly man.

No ideas for the future except raising taxes and dramatically increase government spending.
Same old tired failed democrat agenda.

You obviously missed it but Trump had effective policies on place to control illegal immigrant crossings. On the other hand, your Senile God has utterly ignored existing Immigration laws and actively directs a Human Trafficking Syndicate whereby he literally flies illegals into the US under cover of darkness.

You do whatever Trump tells you to do.
Give us some of the policies that he actually signed into law.

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
I don't like his policy on Israel, either. But I think he kicked ass last night!

Thanks for reminding me. Sure, I'll sue you. Wouldnt want you to be disappointed.

As for your jibberish "You asked I answered", if anybody knows what this loon is talking about, please don't tell me. :rolleyes:

As for the EDUCATION I gave you , stopping yearssssss of ignorance, You're welcome.
Still threatening to sue people on a message board. In the dictionary next to the word “pathetic” is your face.

Forum List

Back