President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

No. That was the phony Senate bill. Mitch McConnell, an early sponsor of the senate bill eventually withdrew any endorsement.

Do you hear Trump's voice in your head?
Lol, now that was a phony Senate bill because your Orange God doesn't give a damn about immigration or any other republican, you just use it as a political football.

No, I heard him when he told those fools not to vote for the bill.

In 72 polls, between Jan 22 and today March 8, 100% of them showed DISAPPROVAL of Biden's performance or said country was on "WRONG TRACK"

The spreads varied between a low of +7 to a high of +69. Not one single poll showed a favorable (approval) for Biden.

No, I cannot find any public surveys that indicate the President's State of the Union address was not well-received, either.

Right...leading an alliance of our western allies to keep russia in the same spot as 2 years ago is weak.

But Trump grabbing his ankles for putin is strong.

Like I heard another poster say... I love this bar.

Really? So why do they have so much to say about his speech.
You are confused.

The ones commenting are the ones that make a living commenting on political events.

I didn't watch the asshole but I know he advocated infringing upon one of the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights. The very one that says "shall not be infringed". I know it because I saw excerpts.

I doubt very many real Americans bother to watch the sonofabitch except may to ridicule him or watch others ridicule him. Like the father of the Marine that was killed due to Potatohead's massive incompetency in the Afghanistan withdrawals.

He is a piece of shit and anybody that voted for him is a moron.

You stupid Negroes are idiots supporting him. He doesn't give a shit about you. He is using you. Of course you have never been very bright, have you?

You are confused.

The ones commenting are the ones that make a living commenting on political events.

I didn't watch the asshole but I know he advocated infringing upon one of the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights. The very one that says "shall not be infringed". I know it because I saw excerpts.

I doubt very many real Americans bother to watch the sonofabitch except may to ridicule him or watch others ridicule him. Like the father of the Marine that was killed due to Potatohead's massive incompetency in the Afghanistan withdrawals.

He is a piece of shit and anybody that voted for him is a moron.

You stupid Negroes are idiots supporting him. He doesn't give a shit about you. He is using you. Of course you have never been very bright, have you?
Why would any black person support anyone that a racist POS like you supports?

I didn't realize all of the Trump Humpers on this forum were actually paid political pundits.

What rights of yours is he infringing on? It isn't against the law to be racist trash.

It's amazing how idiots like you didn't think that when young men were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan when Bush 43 and Trump were in office. Why did Trump reduce troop levels for 13k to 2500? You're dumbass was ok with that, Biden just finished what Trump started.

I had never seen such an angry State of the Union address. These addresses are supposed to inspire and reassure people that our president gets it. That didn’t happen last night. The opposite happened.

He did reassure us that he is ready for four more years

Biden has learned being nice to Republicans no longer works

Lol, now that was a phony Senate bill because your Orange God doesn't give a damn about immigration or any other republican, you just use it as a political football.

No, I heard him when he told those fools not to vote for the bill.
You obviously missed it but Trump had effective policies on place to control illegal immigrant crossings. On the other hand, your Senile God has utterly ignored existing Immigration laws and actively directs a Human Trafficking Syndicate whereby he literally flies illegals into the US under cover of darkness.

You do whatever Trump tells you to do.

Forum List

Back