President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

I just hope independents watched. (The Dems are hopeless, so it doesn’t matter.) I would think they would be reluctant to support an angry old man who scolds half of Americans while sticking up for illegals.
Democrats are angry that Joe called them "illegals". He's supposed to say "newcomers".

Democrats are angry that Joe called them "illegals". He's supposed to say "newcomers".
More specifically, he’s angry that he called the subhuman, vile monster who raped and killed Lakin an “illegal.” They think Biden was being disrepctful to the monster.

Leftists ALWAYS stick up for the wrong people - Muslim terrorists over Jews, welfare leeches over hard-working Americans, and murderers over their victims.

How about the folks who deal with Biden's disaster every day,?

If you aware of your referenced people disapproving of the President's address in significant numbers, please cite your survey.

It would seem that most folks think he did very well.

According to democrat propaganda parrots.
If you can find no survey that indicates most Americans disapproving of the President's State of the Union address, I am not surprised.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and George Santos were not particularly effusive in their praise, certainly.

Aside for him slurring his works, I thought he did reasonably well
Except that he made the Jews out to be the bad guys…..slapped the SCOTUS across the face….defended the illegals….scolded half of all Americans for preferring Trump over him….and made successful people out as not doing their fair share.

It was as I expected.

If you can find no survey that indicates most Americans disapproving of the President's State of the Union address, I am not surprised.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and George Santos were not particularly effusive in their praise, certainly.
MTG took it right to the demented fool.

Republicans fear him
They fear the terrorists Biden is importing.
If you aware of your referenced people disapproving of the President's address in significant numbers, please cite your survey.

It would seem that most folks think he did very well.

If you limit your sources to leftist media, you will, obviously, find opinions of the writers who will flail their pom poms for Sloppy Joe and his loud, slurring tirade.

Such as letting in 5,000 lowlifes a day before anything needs to be done?

Other than being Brown People, what, in your view makes them lowlifes?

Were your ancestors considered lowlifes when they entered this country?

Forum List

Back