🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President bush. Wonder what bothers who more.

It was Bush's neo-conservatism interventionist foreign policy concerning Iraq that bugged me.
I think current day Trumpers would have liked Bush more if he demonized minorities a bit more....and he didn't really troll much.....it would have been better if he mocked handicapped journalists and stuff like that -- he did good with opposing same sex marriage; but he should have called them fags more often..that would have been cool...

And he should have did more to overturn the 2008 election and declare McCain the winner....even tho yall hate McCain too, but yea...

I remember Conservative parents buying their kids Bush Mission Accomplished action figures because of how strong and tough he was during their cheerleading for the Iraq War......

View attachment 674527

But apparently, as is mostly the case with Conservatives....instead of acknowledging they got it wrong, they are just gonna completly rewrite history and claim he was a leftist....right-wingers are pathetic...
I did not listen to Limbaugh that much, but more when I moved to Florida. Limbaugh was luke warm during the Republican primaries for Bush. 9/11 changed everything and Bush screwed us over with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA. We have been abused and now can be called terrorists at the whim of the powers that be. Jan. 6 people know that well now.

It was Bush's neo-conservatism interventionist foreign policy concerning Iraq that bugged me.
These same people, and people like them, were in here defending his wars and calling those of us who disagreed with them un-American and unpatriotic.

Then, on Escalator Day, they turned on a dime. The flick of a switch. That was a clue of what was to come -- absolute, mindless, fealty and obedience.

Last edited:
I did not listen to Limbaugh that much, but more when I moved to Florida. Limbaugh was luke warm during the Republican primaries for Bush. 9/11 changed everything and Bush screwed us over with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the TSA. We have been abused and now can be called terrorists at the whim of the powers that be. Jan. 6 people know that well now.
Lol @ 9/11 changed everything

Yea it did, yall started worshipping him after 9/11 -- the reason there was a such thing as the Patriot Act and TSA is because folks like you worshiped him and he could do no wrong -- and that was bipartisan...because he used fear to beat others into submission...

When Republicans try to distance themselves from Bush and try to rewrite history - this frustrates me - because these were the same people who called the rest of us terrorists and traitors for daring to oppose the War in Iraq, called us traitors for daring to oppose the Patriot Act, Gitmo, pre-emptive wars, etc, etc, etc...

But since Republicans can never admit they were wrong about something and a liberal was right -- they gotta just make up shit and even go so far as to just claim Bush was a leftist...its ok to admit being wrong, its pathetic to pretend you never were....

Lol @ 9/11 changed everything

Yea it did, yall started worshipping him after 9/11 -- the reason there was a such thing as the Patriot Act and TSA is because folks like you worshiped him and he could do no wrong -- and that was bipartisan...because he used fear to beat others into submission...

When Republicans try to distance themselves from Bush and try to rewrite history - this frustrates me - because these were the same people who called the rest of us terrorists and traitors for daring to oppose the War in Iraq, called us traitors for daring to oppose the Patriot Act, Gitmo, pre-emptive wars, etc, etc, etc...

But since Republicans can never admit they were wrong about something and a liberal was right -- they gotta just make up shit and even go so far as to just claim Bush was a leftist...its ok to admit being wrong, its pathetic to pretend you never were....
You do not speak for me. I voted for Bush because the wife told me he is a Christian. He is not. I did not like Gore. Bush was fine until 9/11. The totalitarian crap that was bipartisan when enacted took unalienable rights away from us. Riding on a passenger on a commercial jet changed forever. We see it today as people are nasty. I voted for Kerry in 2004 which was worse. Both are globalist approved. Everything we do is designed to be painful by the elites in areas they can infiltrate.

You do not speak for me. I voted for Bush because the wife told me he is a Christian. He is not. I did not like Gore. Bush was fine until 9/11. The totalitarian crap that was bipartisan when enacted took unalienable rights away from us. Riding on a passenger on a commercial jet changed forever. We see it today as people are nasty. I voted for Kerry in 2004 which was worse. Both are globalist approved. Everything we do is designed to be painful by the elites in areas they can infiltrate.
Trump wanted muslims to register with the government just for being muslim....that type of bullshit is RIGHT IN LINE with that Bush era totalitarian crap that you claim to be so against...

This tells me that as long as a politician is willing to feed you enough red meat and fearmonger the outgroups in a way that makes you moist, you will gladly accept that totalitarianism that you claim to be against...

And the whole "I just voted for Bush because my wife told me he is Christian" is some of the most cuckish weak bullshit I have ever heard....so you don't care bout policies, you just vote because your wife told you? No wonder you are such a follower

Sort of cute how you blame those on Bush II and not the majority of Repubs that voted for them.

No stockpliles ? Who did we sel them to ?
No stockpiles of new weapons like President Bush claimed they had. Sure they has some old dilapidated ordinance that were more deadly to handle than they were as weapons.

We sold/gave Iraq the technology to manufacture chemical and biological weapons. All our trading partners had their hands in that cookie jar too.

what mission was that??
Finding WMD's
Being greeted as liberators?
Defeating terrorism?
What?
There is no defense for a war these new Conservatives claim to have always been against
No, the AC came back from the mission they were assigned to do. You're too ignorant and pathetic to get it.

Don't worry though. The half negro big gay ears in chief allowed isis to form as they used the equipment he left them to decimate the ME and murdered hundreds of thousands.

What am I asking. As it is the democrats put out the wmds were there and the globalist stooge bush enforced their policy.

Ahhhh, but but but it was conservatives that lied.

Kerry voted against it, after he voted for it.

😆 at the utter stupidity of the left. So it appears that the TRUMP hating bush was one of you globalists the whole time and like every other aspect about truth backed up by clear evidence, you cannot handle it.

TRUMP!!!!!

The half negro big gay ears in chief allowed isis to form
Nonsense. That was the result of GW's invasion and FUBAR occupation that created the Iraq Civil War. When he was forced to negotiate a SOFA at the end of 2008 he was not able to establish a longstanding residual force and set a withdrawal date. I know the GOP flock has been groomed to blame Obama for Bushes War and forced withdrawal like Pavlov's dogs were taught to salivate, but the formation of ISIS can be traced back to the lies about Iraq that pushed us into the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Nonsense. That was the result of GW's invasion and FUBAR occupation that created the Iraq Civil War. When he was forced to negotiate a SOFA at the end of 2008 he was not able to establish a longstanding residual force and set a withdrawal date. I know the GOP flock has been groomed to blame Obama for Bushes War and forced withdrawal like Pavlov's dogs were taught to salivate, but the formation of ISIS can be traced back to the lies about Iraq that pushed us into the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Don't let your pathetic crusty covered eyes fool your ignorant deaf brain after I just showed you who signed the Iraq Liberation Act and all of your democrat losers voted in favor of it and then spoke out against it as the political hacks they are you follow.

Loser.

I just showed you who signed the Iraq Liberation Act

all of your democrat losers voted in favor of it

You failed to provide where Military Action was ever authorized in the act that Clinton signed. Even my blind and deaf dog sniffed that one out. Furthermore, a majority of Democrats in Congress voted against giving Bush the Younger the deciding power with regards to invading Iraq over his allegations that Saddam had resumed production of WMD.

Does it bother the left that bush was a leftist the entire time at all?

Or

Does it bother us on the correct side that bush was a flaming leftist the entire time?
I didn’t see him as leftist. He certainly didn’t seem to be particularly conservative, either. But as a President who wasn’t very conservative, he sure took a lot of shot from the kooky left. Not when compared to the shit they try to dump on Trump. But a lot of their invective just the same.

Forum List

Back