President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

What is about 'spectacular' Zar Bombe from NK to USA or a nuke to Yellowstone?

Trump is an insane zionistic moron who provokes WWIII and serves Israel Interests only.
LOL! I love watching you leftist marxists cry!

I'm neither left nor Marxist, but I do not desire to burn in WWIII.

So, let's be logical here. You think WW3 is less inevitable and costly if terms of lives in North Korea is a nuclear power?

You know the old question about monsters in history, whether Stalin, Hitler or some other animal, people always say "knowing what I know now, yes, if I were alive in his time I would try and kill the sob". You could easily justify this as you would save millions of lives. You would applaud such an assassination, would you not?

I'm not going to subscribe to the MInority Report, but its clear from words and actions against his own citizens that the leader of North Korea is a Hermit Kingdom that would risk all power and quite frankly to hide the secrets of his absurd state that the world would learn about if a war broke out. It doesn't take a rocket science to see the threat that this man poses to human existence. It would be like something out a suicide cult, his entire nation would be honoured to die in flames with their Great Leader, oblivious to how the world is outside of their own and how oppressed they really are. It's scary. It's also fully supported by China.

Therefore it is vital that this madman does not obtain a nuclear arsenal. By all means necessary I would surmise.

Donald "Don the Con" Trump said at the UN
“In recent years, the United Nations has not reached its full potential because of bureaucracy and mismanagement,

Keep this in mind , that the Orange Mother Fucker has on his resume Six business
BANKRUPTCIES; he is involved in over 4 thousand law suits and he very recently paid out $25 million dollars to victims of one of his Flim Flam scam s.....

That Ladies and germs is the Orange Clown that represents us in this world ....

The typical nonsense from people who haven't understood a single thing Trump said other than something about destroying North Korea. And they don't care what he said.

The funny thing is he said "It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict"

Wait, is he talking about the USA here? I mean, the US is trying to imperil the world with nuclear conflict here.

"No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles"

Are we still talking about the US here?

Trump then goes off talking about Iran, as if the US doesn't go around bombing and invading at will.

He says that Iran is a corrupt dictatorship under the false guise of a democracy. Isn't that what the US is? It pretends to be democratic, but Trump isn't the Democratically elected leader of the US, is he?

He says that Iran has turned itself into an economical depleted state. No, US sanctions did that.

He says that Iran's chief exports are violence, bloodshed and chaos.

Wait, this is from the country that invaded Iraq, caused ISIS, helped keep the Syrian conflict going for years, invaded Afghanistan, bombed Libya, supported the Arab Spring, bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and many, many more.

He says it's "up to us" to decide whether to lift the world up, or bring it down. Well, in the last 15 years, the US has chosen the latter.

Basically Trump's speech is so full of irony, it's ridiculous. And those partisan hacks don't even know what they've heard.

Liberals love North Korea, the liberal utopia!

Conservatives loved the The Third Reich because it was "macho" BWAAAAAAAHAHZAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....LIKE STRUTTING OUT PROMISING TO DESTROY A nation LIKE orange nut JOB JUST DID...ITS A RACE BETWEEN NUKING 25 MILLION Koreans AND nuking health care FOR million S OF Americans

The typical nonsense from people who haven't understood a single thing Trump said other than something about destroying North Korea. And they don't care what he said.

The funny thing is he said "It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict"

Wait, is he talking about the USA here? I mean, the US is trying to imperil the world with nuclear conflict here.

"No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles"

Trump then goes off talking about Iran, as if the US doesn't go around bombing and invading at will.

He says that Iran is a corrupt dictatorship under the false guise of a democracy. Isn't that what the US is? It pretends to be democratic, but Trump isn't the Democratically elected leader of the US, is he?

He says that Iran has turned itself into an economical depleted state. No, US sanctions did that.

Wait, this is from the country that invaded Iraq, caused ISIS, helped keep the Syrian conflict going for years, invaded Afghanistan, bombed Libya, supported the Arab Spring, bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and many, many more.

He says it's "up to us" to decide whether to lift the world up, or bring it down. Well, in the last 15 years, the US has chosen the latter.

Basically Trump's speech is so full of irony, it's ridiculous. And those partisan hacks don't even know what they've heard.

Do they? I've met a few people who liked North Korea, but I wouldn't say they loved it because they were liberal. Your sentence implies that all liberals love North Korea, which is just complete bullshit.

Do they? I've met a few people who liked North Korea, but I wouldn't say they loved it because they were liberal. Your sentence implies that all liberals love North Korea, which is just complete bullshit.

There are plenty of blanket statements made by both sides to criticise the other.

Neither side can complain about being caught in the crossfire.

There are plenty of blanket statements made by both sides to criticise the other.

Neither side can complain about being caught in the crossfire.

Rhetoric begets rhetoric.

Hillary-Obama types deem an American rooting for an American at the Olympics to be xenophobic
Hillary-Obama types deem white rooting for a white to win is racist ... but black rooting for the black to perfectly normal natural behavior.

EcIALEk.png

Last edited:
Filthy anti Trump scum .... every political leader (especially at UN level) is putting some "special interest" first.
None of them are putting "world interest" first.

Then spout their filthy bs when Trump claims he aspires to put "America first"

Conservatives believe every ounce of bullsh!t uttered by their Big Orange Idiot hero. However, unlike conservatives, the diplomats attending his speech at the U.N. have the ability to read and gather facts, which enables them to understand every word out of Big Orange’s pie hole is a lie.

The speech gave the Big Orange Idiot another opportunity to embarrass this country, and he took full advantage of the occasion...as usual.

The article, by FactCheck.org at the link below, describes, in detail, every misleading statement and outright lie that made the Big Orange Idiot’s speech into a comedy monologue. As expected, the assembled crowd was laughing at the Big Orange Idiot, not with him.

As a nation we must explain to the world population how well we realize he is a liar and an embarrassment, and ask graciously for their patience and understanding.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-u-n-speech/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

He's such a liar, everyone but the conservatives are laughing at him.

Hate it when a POTUS doesn't apologize enough in front of the world.
But you love it when a president takes credit for accomplishments handed to him, right?

FactCheck.org is a liberal propaganda site. If you doubt that, just click on any of the links to the right in that article, they're no different than an MSNBC or CNN web page.
LOL

Too bad you can't find where they're wrong.

Conservatives believe every ounce of bullsh!t uttered by their Big Orange Idiot hero. However, unlike conservatives, the diplomats attending his speech at the U.N. have the ability to read and gather facts, which enables them to understand every word out of Big Orange’s pie hole is a lie.

The speech gave the Big Orange Idiot another opportunity to embarrass this country, and he took full advantage of the occasion...as usual.

The article, by FactCheck.org at the link below, describes, in detail, every misleading statement and outright lie that made the Big Orange Idiot’s speech into a comedy monologue. As expected, the assembled crowd was laughing at the Big Orange Idiot, not with him.

As a nation we must explain to the world population how well we realize he is a liar and an embarrassment, and ask graciously for their patience and understanding.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-u-n-speech/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

He's such a liar, everyone but the conservatives are laughing at him.

Mr Trump spoke music to the ears of Americans

No more of America being the worlds doormat

-Geaux

Last edited:
The Imperial Cheeto is a walking, talking clusterphukk in his own right, from any of a hundred different angles.

Nevertheless, it's time that an American shook-up the New York International Old Ladies Debating Society... a.k.a., the United Nations.

What threats did he make specifically, that you have a problem with? Just curious.

the one where he threatens to "Destroy" North Korea. It's a meaningless threat because any military action we take China will defend North Korea.

Korea wasn't worth World War III 65 years ago and it's not worth it now.

So Trump makes an empty threat, North Korea keeps firing missiles, and then what?

For the former, sadly for you Joe, there's nothing you can do about it.

As for the latter, you foolishly ignore the threat that is North Korea. Where will you be when KJU carries out his megalomaniacal dream of nuking the US mainland? What will you do? Huh, tough guy? Tell me to get off the couch?

What'cha gonna do?

First, the Game Show Host is PINO. The Generals are running things now.

Second, no, North Korea, a country so poor the people have to eat grass, is not a "Threat". Their missiles can't even make it past Japan, much less the US Mainland.

For the former, sadly for you Joe, there's nothing you can do about it.

As for the latter, you foolishly ignore the threat that is North Korea. Where will you be when KJU carries out his megalomaniacal dream of nuking the US mainland? What will you do? Huh, tough guy? Tell me to get off the couch?

What'cha gonna do?

First, the Game Show Host is PINO. The Generals are running things now.

Second, no, North Korea, a country so poor the people have to eat grass, is not a "Threat". Their missiles can't even make it past Japan, much less the US Mainland.

It would be better for us to deal with the matter before they reach that capability.

What is about 'spectacular' Zar Bombe from NK to USA or a nuke to Yellowstone?

Trump is an insane zionistic moron who provokes WWIII and serves Israel Interests only.
LOL! I love watching you leftist marxists cry!

I'm neither left nor Marxist, but I do not desire to burn in WWIII.
Therefore it is vital that this madman does not obtain a nuclear arsenal. By all means necessary I would surmise.

He has already a hydrogen bomb!!!
It is insane to provoke an idiot. Do you know exactly how many Zar Bombs the baby faced moron has?
One, two or probably 100 ?
Three hydrogen bombs and USA ceases out to exist: Yellowstone, SF and NYC.
Do not forget Russia and China will attack USA too after dumb Trump begin to bomb NK.
NK interests nobody, Zionist Trump wants to place nukes in South Korea against Russia, therefore he attacks NK

Forum List

Back