President Donald Trumps 15 Best Moments of 2019

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have simply become so amazed by the success this man is having despite the 100% complete opposition and undermining of his efforts being conducted by the political establishment of BOTH parties.

Economic Nationalism looks like a sure winner for the future, but can the GOP stick to it any better than they have gun rights, right to Life or School Choice?

I have my doubts, and suspect that the first neocon elected to the WH will work hard to undo everything Trump has accomplished in his time in office.

15 MAGA Moments for Donald Trump in 2019 | Breitbart

Mike 'the Arse' Lee, call your office.

Rasmussen Shows 2:1 Opposition to Cheap Labor Legal Immigration

Voters overwhelmingly want companies to train and hire Americans before importing more legal immigrants or visa workers.

But liberals are far more likely than conservatives to say Congress should allow companies to import more immigrants to take jobs sought by U.S. graduates and sidelined workers, according to Rasmussen’s December survey of 1,250 likely voters.​

..I liked when he called out the BIGOTED/haters/hypocrites of the Red Hen
very funny..said it was filthy --hahahahahahhahahah

..I liked when he called out the BIGOTED/haters/hypocrites of the Red Hen
very funny..said it was filthy --hahahahahahhahahah
Well, it *is* filthy, with leftwing TDS idiots; they are worse than cockroaches.

I have simply become so amazed by the success this man is having despite the 100% complete opposition and undermining of his efforts being conducted by the political establishment of BOTH parties.

Economic Nationalism looks like a sure winner for the future, but can the GOP stick to it any better than they have gun rights, right to Life or School Choice?

I have my doubts, and suspect that the first neocon elected to the WH will work hard to undo everything Trump has accomplished in his time in office.

ROFLMAO, Torro, I have been laughing all the way to the BANK, BABY!

:D

"Trump claims national emergency on the border. " Of all the borders we invaded, which border are you talking about? Geopolitical News Analysis and Forecasting | Geopolitical Monitor The US has so many emergencies on so many borders. Which ones are you referring to? The border where Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall, or the border down in Venezuela where Trumps butt boy Giuliani is trying to cut a deal with Modero in exchange for oil, diamonds, and Gold, while we try and take over that border too? In fact, we have aircraft down there as we speak on the Galapagos Islands just in case that border is not breached. LOl! And you call this a MAGA moment? :auiqs.jpg:It's a fucking take over moment, no MAGA moment.

Forum List

Back