President Donates This Quarter’s Salary to Vets

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.....
has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.
As is the case of EVERY president in modern America....

5GThEg7XNoXSqH4q72pdNDGgzsbC95SxPCYccf-bjggU3Z3zhNe-4ng1pOf37DzMZEZ2TpMkGWHpqDEZ91i-Vvtng-Xx4VgY-jQFc5rSHHgmpgskxRl1klqdRvrJhAeXp8Iu1hsj4t1Vq33roA=w663-h348-p

What other president – or any politician – has done this?

On Wednesday, the White House announced that Trump’s most recent paycheck will be going to assist veterans transitioning to civilian life.

President Trump will donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration,” The Washington Examiner reported.

Small Business Administrator Linda McMahon explained that the $100,000 from Trump will help set up a training program that runs over half a year and helps veterans find success in the private sector.

More @ Trump Continues Tradition of Giving Away Paycheck. This Time, It's Going to Vets.

Its all part of his fakeness.

what's fake about donating?

He is a fake. I knew it , and now everyone does. He really should since he has not given a drop of his money to charity and screwed NY and the FED's out of a lot of taxes. This is who you guys love. Figures.

5GThEg7XNoXSqH4q72pdNDGgzsbC95SxPCYccf-bjggU3Z3zhNe-4ng1pOf37DzMZEZ2TpMkGWHpqDEZ91i-Vvtng-Xx4VgY-jQFc5rSHHgmpgskxRl1klqdRvrJhAeXp8Iu1hsj4t1Vq33roA=w663-h348-p

On Wednesday, the White House announced that Trump’s most recent paycheck will be going to assist veterans transitioning to civilian life.

President Trump will donate his 2018 second quarter salary to the Small Business Administration,” The Washington Examiner reported.

Small Business Administrator Linda McMahon explained that the $100,000 from Trump will help set up a training program that runs over half a year and helps veterans find success in the private sector.

More @ Trump Continues Tradition of Giving Away Paycheck. This Time, It's Going to Vets.

It all about self-aggrandizement. Obama donated over a million dollars during his 8 eight years in office, but I don't recall him making this kind of fuss over it.

Matthew 6:3 (KJV)
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went
Matthew 5: 16 (KJV) 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.

No one and I mean no one played golf every weekend and spent all his time at rallies. Not one. Not one has preyed on taxpayers the way he does.

He is a fake. I knew it , and now everyone does. He really should since he has not given a drop of his money to charity and screwed NY and the FED's out of a lot of taxes. This is who you guys love. Figures.
He has given millions to charity. At this point the times article is allegations only. You really are a fucking moron.

No one and I mean no one played golf every weekend and spent all his time at rallies. Not one. Not one has preyed on taxpayers the way he does.
Obama rallied for Democrats during the mid-terms both times and even did several rallies to push his health care plan.

Trump could stop playing golf a while(I honestly don't know how he has the energy to play golf so much) but at least Trump is very much linked to golf as an owner of famous courses while Obama didn't even hardly play golf before he became president.

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.
What? Hold a press conference to let everyone know how "great" he is? Considering their relative net worths, Obama did a lot more.

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

And Obama is a real self made man.
except according to obama, no one did ANYTHING alone but relied on the government.

man you just posted up something clever but a complete contradiction of his own policy. how, leftist of you.

carry on with your regularly scheduled stupidity.

Holy CRAP! This man has to be stopped! just look at how much he hates this country and hates the American people, like the TDS-suffering Liberals all claim! (Not to mention he is making them look bad :p )

The Bastard!!!

Don't care, he is good at donating OPM, other people's money.

That's his money, dumbass!

Trump took personal tax deductions on losses other business investors suffered. He got $400 million dollars tax refunds he never paid in. That tax money came from hard working tax payers. Trump is worse & more costly than government employees!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

Last edited:

Did he really send it, because I doubt everything he says. By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.

When was the last time we received any news reports of Trump playing golf?

He is too busy owning Democrats.

Did he really send it, because I doubt everything he says. By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.

When was the last time we received any news reports of Trump playing golf?

He is too busy owning Democrats.
leftwing bullshit. tag someone as XYZ and reinforce that at every opportunity, true or not.

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.
What? Hold a press conference to let everyone know how "great" he is? Considering their relative net worths, Obama did a lot more.

And Obama is a real self made man.

Obama is a self-written man. He has never held a job, ran a business or done anything in his entire lifetime. His only real income was from his books. He was a professional politician. Michelle made all of her money because she was married to a state senator.

BFD after stealing and cheating many millions in tax frauds he donates squat

Forum List

Back