President Donates This Quarter’s Salary to Vets

Funny how the "great Obama" never did anything like this.....

To be fair, Obama was not a billionaire. He did, however, donate his $1.4 million Nobel Prize money to multiple charities. The largest portion going to wounded vets. His net worth at the time was somewhere between $1 million and $5 million. So you tell me, who made the bigger gesture?

Obama gives $1.4 million Nobel prize to 10 charities | Reuters

Barack Obama’s Net Worth on His 55th Birthday

To be fair, Obama was not a billionaire. He did, however, donate his $1.4 million Nobel Prize money to multiple charities. The largest portion going to wounded vets. His net worth at the time was somewhere between $1 million and $5 million. So you tell me, who made the bigger gesture?

Obama gives $1.4 million Nobel prize to 10 charities | Reuters

Barack Obama’s Net Worth on His 55th Birthday
these republican pos won't understand stormy

has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

Did he really send it, because I doubt everything he says. By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.
The president gets a bill every month. Right down to toilet paper.

Fact or Fiction: The President Pays for the First Family’s Groceries | The Reeves Law Group

Last edited:
has *any* previous president? can't really bag on obama if no one has ever done it. great gesture by trump and i'm glad he *is* supporting the vets in such a manner, but i don't think this makes previous presidents look bad or you have to include them *all*, not just obama.

Did he really send it, because I doubt everything he says. By the way, he is living free off of the government and even his golf outings every weekend. Down to his Toilet Paper.
You must be clairvoyant:
Trump boards Air Force One, appears to have toilet paper stuck to heel

i'm impressed.

You must be clairvoyant:

i'm impressed.
And best yet no one told him

You must be clairvoyant:

i'm impressed.
Didn't he tweet, "I paid for that TP"?

You must be clairvoyant:

i'm impressed.

Who does that. Who wipes their butt and get TP on their shoes.

Forum List

Back