President for Life: Trump-"Maybe we'll give that a shot some day...

Nah, that only one who really tried that was your boy, FDR.
Oh...he wasn't fairly elected?
So was Chavez, Hitler... you get the idea. Fairly elected doesn't always work out so well without a solid REPUBLIC to counter it.
We are finding that out with Trump.
We still have a republic though. It's how we didn't end up with hildapig.

yeah, nothing misogynist about trumpscum.

you didn't end up with Hillary Clinton because of insane disgusting nonsense made up by Russia and spread by trumpscum.
The least of my worries about the hildapig was her fucking vagina. Her cum dumpster was far less part of my vote than her ideology and stances on policy. I was concerned about her own dealing with russia. Namely several million in profits. But her dried up twat wasn't even in the top ten.

I don't understand these cult members. What does he have to say to convince them trump is an Authoritarian in waiting? Maybe next he'll say....

"I don't think the Holocaust occurred and Stalin was a pacifist..."

I am sure he will be seen by the idiots as just joking.

He has some tendencies which are strong handed and in which he is sure of himself. He is a decision maker, having lead to many companies and worked frantically and tirelessly to succeed. So, a dictator wouldn't listen to others, take their opinions or work with them, Trump does.

He has chosen some good people in his administration from Mattis, Haley and Tillerson, to Wilbur Ross and others. He has leaned heavily on his economic team in fact, which is great news for Americans as he is well advised.
Does he? Listen to his advisors? I would look at his decision to open a trade war..and dispute that. It would seem, in fact, that he went against the advice of all those folks you cited.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

Well, the first of America's Royal family has spoken. He wants to be King.
Sounds good – Trump can be president for life of China.

He can start this Monday.
:banana:that is a grea
Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

Sounds good – Trump can be president for life of China.

He can start this Monday.

:banana:great idea!

Proof once more that the crazy left has no sense of humor. President Trump plays the left like a violin and it's funny to watch.

I don't understand these cult members. What does he have to say to convince them trump is an Authoritarian in waiting? Maybe next he'll say....

He has some tendencies which are strong handed and in which he is sure of himself. He is a decision maker, having lead to many companies and worked frantically and tirelessly to succeed. So, a dictator wouldn't listen to others, take their opinions or work with them, Trump does.

He has chosen some good people in his administration from Mattis, Haley and Tillerson, to Wilbur Ross and others. He has leaned heavily on his economic team in fact, which is great news for Americans as he is well advised.
Does he? Listen to his advisors? I would look at his decision to open a trade war..and dispute that. It would seem, in fact, that he went against the advice of all those folks you cited.

Trump is determined to bring this country to its knees. He isn't known as the King of Bankruptcy for nothing!

Where are these patriots and so called Constitution lovers? Where are these conservatives? Trump all but defecates on the Constitution and our institutions and these "patriots" are the crapper he which he sits.

Fitting his recent words with his love of dictators and autocrats, his disdain of Democratic norms, his obsession with military parades and his love of all thing Putin, it all makes sense what Trump desires.

You know he wants a dictatorship. That is his wet dream.

Furthermore, blaming CNN is like blaming Twitter for Trump's inanity.

Last edited:

So was Chavez, Hitler... you get the idea. Fairly elected doesn't always work out so well without a solid REPUBLIC to counter it.
She would have been bad, and Trump has been worse than most of us thought. Thank heavens he is inconsistent and has to be loved and cherished. If he was as forceful as Mussolini or Hitler, the Republic would be in serious trouble instead of just trouble.

Yup, he did threaten SCOTUS, and, no, the ND was not unconstitutional.

Not after he threatened them.
He had every right to suggest alterations to SCOTUS. The numbers have varied from six to eleven over the centuries, yes? They got the point.
Maybe Trump should bring the number down to five. You'd be fine with that I'm sure.
You are not even sure how hold you are now, comrade. The FDR was legal and constitutional, and all you can do is call "wah."

She would have been bad, and Trump has been worse than most of us thought. Thank heavens he is inconsistent and has to be loved and cherished. If he was as forceful as Mussolini or Hitler, the Republic would be in serious trouble instead of just trouble.

He is not nearly as smart as either one of those other dictators.

Really? I didn't know that.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.

Yeah....he joked about the handicapped reporter....he joked about Russia getting Hillary's emails....he joked about being President for Life...

No one is laughing....
im laughing jim that you buy so much of this shit you throw up here.....

Really? I didn't know that.

Either way, I am sure it was a joke. Not surprising CNN wet their pants to "report this breaking news". Incredible really.

Yeah....he joked about the handicapped reporter....he joked about Russia getting Hillary's emails....he joked about being President for Life...

No one is laughing....
im laughing jim that you buy so much of this shit you throw up here.....

I guess u think it was a joke...?

Trump is determined to bring this country to its knees. He isn't known as the King of Bankruptcy for nothing!

Our nation should be on it's knees praying regardless of Trump

If Trump wins 2020 at his age....could be president for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back