President for Life: Trump-"Maybe we'll give that a shot some day...

Of course Trump meant it. He's a master of innuendo - but that's how he starts out on radical topics. This was just a dry run.

No. He's not that smart.
Apparently he is. He can make you people go nut bag fucking crazy in 240 characters or less on any given day.

It doesn't take any intelligence to drive a person crazy. You ought to know that.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

Well, the first of America's Royal family has spoken. He wants to be King.

Nah, that only one who really tried that was your boy, FDR.
Oh...he wasn't fairly elected?
So was Chavez, Hitler... you get the idea. Fairly elected doesn't always work out so well without a solid REPUBLIC to counter it.

Of course Trump meant it. He's a master of innuendo - but that's how he starts out on radical topics. This was just a dry run.

No. He's not that smart.
Apparently he is. He can make you people go nut bag fucking crazy in 240 characters or less on any given day.

It doesn't take any intelligence to drive a person crazy. You ought to know that.
Which one is crazy here?

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.' - CNNPolitics

So was Chavez, Hitler... you get the idea. Fairly elected doesn't always work out so well without a solid REPUBLIC to counter it.
We are finding that out with Trump.

Wow CNN remarkably gets a recording of closed door meeting but only gets 1 minute and 12 seconds of it or only chooses to air 1 minute and 12 seconds of it.
giphy.gif

Really? I didn't know that.

I was being facetious. He was president for four terms and is the reason why we now have a two term limit. He also threatened the Supreme Court into approving his unconstitutional New Deal legislation.
Yup, he did threaten SCOTUS, and, no, the ND was not unconstitutional.

He....like many Democrats after him pulled the country out of a Republican induced economic calamity. He used extraordinary measures to do that.

Yes, fairly elected 4 times because your average American had no idea he was in a wheelchair!

And that made a difference?

We still have a republic though. It's how we didn't end up with hildapig.

Oh my I just heard it, it was stated publicly for a fund raiser and people laughed.

Sigh, I can't believe CNN actually went with this. They are right down in TMZ territory, actually, worse, TMZ are legit videos, this was absurd. Hell, it could have been Trump HIMSELF who had someone leak that, to make the Chinese President feel he is liked by Trump. I wouldn't be surprised at all, especially with the latest tariff move by Trump.

No.. You elected Putin's wife....

yeah, nothing misogynist about trumpscum.

you didn't end up with Hillary Clinton because of insane disgusting nonsense made up by Russia and spread by trumpscum.

Really? I didn't know that.

I was being facetious. He was president for four terms and is the reason why we now have a two term limit. He also threatened the Supreme Court into approving his unconstitutional New Deal legislation.
Yup...of course--history shows that FDR was right..and he did get us started on our way out of the Depression..although it did take WWII to really get us healthy again..financially.

Wilson and FDR..the two presidents Republicans love to hate.

I don't understand these cult members. What does he have to say to convince them trump is an Authoritarian in waiting? Maybe next he'll say....

"I don't think the Holocaust occurred and Stalin was a pacifist..."

I am sure he will be seen by the idiots as just joking.

there were no term limits til after Roosevelt. and he didn't proclaim himself king....or demand military parades.... or try to destroy the law enforcement arms of our government.

oops....
Well...Jillian..FDR did..like Lincoln before him..suspend Habeas Corpus. I would note the internment of Japanese Citizens. FDR was as close a dictator as we had in the last century..Congress rubber-stamped his proposals after the commencement of hostilities. Yes, FDR was the right man..at the right time and in the right place. But don't be confused---he had an iron fist to go with the iron wheel-chair.

I don't understand these cult members. What does he have to say to convince them trump is an Authoritarian in waiting? Maybe next he'll say....

"I don't think the Holocaust occurred and Stalin was a pacifist..."

I am sure he will be seen by the idiots as just joking.

He has some tendencies which are strong handed and in which he is sure of himself. He is a decision maker, having lead to many companies and worked frantically and tirelessly to succeed. So, a dictator wouldn't listen to others, take their opinions or work with them, Trump does.

He has chosen some good people in his administration from Mattis, Haley and Tillerson, to Wilbur Ross and others. He has leaned heavily on his economic team in fact, which is great news for Americans as he is well advised.

Forum List

Back