President Obama: "7.1 Million Americans"

neil kuvoto on fox calculated the real number. It's more like 1.5 million. Everyone knows obama was lying because he lies about everything.

oh fox news recalculated the numbers. There's an impartial jury :lol:
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Fox News said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call them names, smear them without providing any evidence, and hope somebody believes me instead of them, even though they've been right far more often than I have.

Last edited:
neil kuvoto on fox calculated the real number. It's more like 1.5 million. Everyone knows obama was lying because he lies about everything.

oh fox news recalculated the numbers. There's an impartial jury :lol:
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Fox News said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call them names, smear them without providing any evidence, and hope somebody believes me instead of them, even though they've been right far more often than I have.

Translation: I can't prove that fox news is right, but I'll believe anything negative they say regarding Democrats because I hate liberals.

Kinda like they recalculated the numbers on how many people were at that Tea Party rally that FOX promoted non-stop for about two-weeks prior?

Interesting fact: Farley Dickinson University conducted a study that showed people who relied heavily on FOX News for their news, scored lower on a quiz about current events than people who don't watch ANY news.

Forum List

Back