President Obama endorses Hillary.......nobody endorses Trump

Yes, Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate being investigated for crimes (under the Espionage Act, no less) by the FBI...an agency that works for his hand-picked Atty General and his DOJ...meaning Barry just created a massive unethical legal conflict of interest.

And ignorant liberals are promoting this as a good thing... :p

Making good use of that conspiracy theory Diploma. Good for you.
No, BD, I am citing FACT that even the WH Spokesman was honest enough to admit today.

Too bad you and other libs aren't as equally intelligent / honest...

And again I respond "SO?" An investigation means nothing. Get back with me when they have some results that show her guilty of wrong doing.

Guess you never leave the basement, they have already said she managed emails inappropriately and in fact stored classified information on a personal server.

Oddly, there are no indictments. Let me know if/when there are.

Yes, Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate being investigated for crimes (under the Espionage Act, no less) by the FBI...an agency that works for his hand-picked Atty General and his DOJ...meaning Barry just created a massive unethical legal conflict of interest.

And ignorant liberals are promoting this as a good thing... :p

No, BD, I am citing FACT that even the WH Spokesman was honest enough to admit today.

And again I respond "SO?" An investigation means nothing. Get back with me when they have some results that show her guilty of wrong doing.

Guess you never leave the basement, they have already said she managed emails inappropriately and in fact stored classified information on a personal server.

Bush never was indicted for anything either yet Democrats to this day call him criminal. Let us know when you are out of a coma.

President Obama gave his official endorsement to Hillary Clinton yesterday.......She also has the support of past presidents Clinton and Carter, Vice President Biden, Candidates Kerry and Gore

Meanwhile.....no living Republican President will support Trump
Neither will former candidates McCain or Romney
Better to not be endorsed than to be endorsed by an unmitigated moron.

With Warren Biden Hill and Bill Clinton and Obama speaking around the country and dump with the ah from NJ, pubs are on the way to disaster........well deserved

I don't want to hear libs bitch about Wall St. or the 1% because that is who you are electing. No more the can you claim being the party of the poor, it is the party of the 1%.
Right Pap republicans are now the party of the poor and homeless lol lol lol

The State Department has already confirmed Hillary intentionally did not turn over State Department-related documents and e-mails - AS REQUIRED BY THE LAW, thereby BREAKING THE LAW - THE FOIA AND THE FEDERAL RECORDS ACT.

Obama also confirmed this, trying to justify it by saying she was negligent. Barry trying to claim the criminal act of violating the FOIA was just 'negligence' is like his claiming the terror attack on Ft. Hood was just 'a case of workplace violence'.

Whether liverals like it or not HILLARY BROKE THE LAW and even the organization she ran and the man who hired her has said so.

President Obama gave his official endorsement to Hillary Clinton yesterday.......She also has the support of past presidents Clinton and Carter, Vice President Biden, Candidates Kerry and Gore

With Warren Biden Hill and Bill Clinton and Obama speaking around the country and dump with the ah from NJ, pubs are on the way to disaster........well deserved

I don't want to hear libs bitch about Wall St. or the 1% because that is who you are electing. No more the can you claim being the party of the poor, it is the party of the 1%.

there were fewer on food stamps and disability with Republicans in charge. The democrats have grown the poverty base, is that their goal?

Bush never was indicted for anything either yet Democrats to this day call him criminal. Let us know when you are out of a coma.
Getting 1000's killed is criminal especially when it was over BS but traitorous repubs protect their scum

Gee. I'm sure that will sway a lot of voters.

Can you imagine being excited about getting endorsed by Carter, one of the worst Presidents, Goofball Biden, loser Gore, loser Kerry. What a clown car!

She does have a long exciting list of endorsers. Don't worry, I'm sure trump will hire someone to support him eventually.
He won't get any better, when you have pathetic candidates, they attract pathetic endorsements.

I figure Palin is about the best he will get. He might get that crone that shook her hoof at the president, or that other one that said she definitely wasn't a witch.

He may get a few endorsements but he is not well loved in the GOP, and it is his racist remarks that seem to enraging the GOP. I think he was gaining ground with the GOP until is last few comments.

Getting 1000's killed is criminal especially when it was over BS but traitorous repubs protect their scum

Show us where he killed even one, we can show you where Hildebeast killed a US diplomat no less.

Sorry, but the entire country has become accustomed to continuous right wing fueled investigations, and they always come back with the same results. "No indication of wrong doing" Dozens of times with the same result. I just can't get worked up over yet another one.

They sure aren't the party of the middle class or the working person. Democrats are all about the elite because that is where the money is. Glad you are waking up to a fact that has been around for a couple of decades.

there were fewer on food stamps and disability with Republicans in charge. The democrats have grown the poverty base, is that their goal?

The Democrats goal is to hook people on government programs paid for by the middle class. The rich Democrats just laugh at the poor minions that serve them.

Show us where he killed even one, we can show you where Hildebeast killed a US diplomat no less.
Yeah right you weren't allowed to see our soldiers coming home in the still of night with flags draping their coffins Bush was a fn murderer got our guys killed for his bs

...and wheher you accept the facts of her crime or not, Barry just became the 1st President to endorse a suspect in an FBI criminal investigation....of crimes under the Espionage Act.

....while creating one helluva legal, unethical conflict of interest.

Like I said, Barry is going out with a band, leaving a legacy of a lawless administration.

No. That was the subject of some of those right wing led investigations I mentioned. "NO FINDING OF WRONG DOING" Do you really think Tray Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

Sorry, but the entire country has become accustomed to continuous right wing fueled investigations, and they always come back with the same results. "No indication of wrong doing" Dozens of times with the same result. I just can't get worked up over yet another one.

Because democrats support criminal behavior, that has always been a known. Where was BLM when Chicago set a record for murders of black teens on Memorial day weekend? Oh that's right cops were not involved. Democrats support a criminal culture. Who has grown that culture in Chicago? why the mayor Rahm Emanuel no less.

More left wing lies and you idiots protect Clinton who used lies to start a conflict in Libya.

Yeah right you weren't allowed to see our soldiers coming home in the still of night with flags draping their coffins Bush was a fn murderer got our guys killed for his bs

Yeah everyone that joines the armed forces thinks they will sit in the barracks on their hands. How much training did that diplomat have for war?

The Democrats goal is to hook people on government programs paid for by the middle class. The rich Democrats just laugh at the poor minions that serve them.
All I can say pap is HA HA HA HA

No. That was the subject of some of those right wing led investigations I mentioned. "NO FINDING OF WRONG DOING" Do you really think Tray Goudy lied to protect Hillary?

Check his Caymans account and we will know for sure

Forum List

Back