President Obama endorses Hillary.......nobody endorses Trump

President Obama gave his official endorsement to Hillary Clinton yesterday.......She also has the support of past presidents Clinton and Carter, Vice President Biden, Candidates Kerry and Gore

Meanwhile.....no living Republican President will support Trump
Neither will former candidates McCain or Romney
You mean this isn't an endorsement?
upload_2016-6-10_18-59-48.jpeg

Yeah, the lack of endorsements isn't reassuring. But if Trump can attract a running mate that's seen as somebody who has legitimate ability to run the country, that'll go a long way to remedy the situation.

Can you imagine a single legitimate politician who wants to be associated with that fool?

President Obama gave his official endorsement to Hillary Clinton yesterday.......She also has the support of past presidents Clinton and Carter, Vice President Biden, Candidates Kerry and Gore

Gee. I'm sure that will sway a lot of voters.

Can you imagine being excited about getting endorsed by Carter, one of the worst Presidents, Goofball Biden, loser Gore, loser Kerry. What a clown car!

Can you imagine being excited about getting endorsed by Carter, one of the worst Presidents, Goofball Biden, loser Gore, loser Kerry. What a clown car!

She does have a long exciting list of endorsers. Don't worry, I'm sure trump will hire someone to support him eventually.

Everyone that obama has endorsed has gone on to lose. It's like the kiss of death.

Better to not be endorsed than to be endorsed by an unmitigated moron.

Palin? Cheney?

With Warren Biden Hill and Bill Clinton and Obama speaking around the country and dump with the ah from NJ, pubs are on the way to disaster........well deserved

She does have a long exciting list of endorsers. Don't worry, I'm sure trump will hire someone to support him eventually.
And dump will pay them off with free 18 holes on his golf course

Yes, Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate being investigated for crimes (under the Espionage Act, no less) by the FBI...an agency that works for his hand-picked Atty General and his DOJ...meaning Barry just created a massive unethical legal conflict of interest.

And ignorant liberals are promoting this as a good thing... :p

Yes, Obama just became the 1st President to endorse a candidate being investigated for crimes (under the Espionage Act, no less) by the FBI...an agency that works for his hand-picked Atty General and his DOJ...meaning Barry just created a massive unethical legal conflict of interest.

Making good use of that conspiracy theory Diploma. Good for you.

No, BD, I am citing FACT that even the WH Spokesman was honest enough to admit today.

Too bad you and other libs aren't as equally intelligent / honest...

Any thing is better than your scumbag dump or your past idiot gwb

No, BD, I am citing FACT that even the WH Spokesman was honest enough to admit today.

And again I respond "SO?" An investigation means nothing. Get back with me when they have some results that show her guilty of wrong doing.

He won't get any better, when you have pathetic candidates, they attract pathetic endorsements.

And again I respond "SO?" An investigation means nothing. Get back with me when they have some results that show her guilty of wrong doing.

Guess you never leave the basement, they have already said she managed emails inappropriately and in fact stored classified information on a personal server.

With Warren Biden Hill and Bill Clinton and Obama speaking around the country and dump with the ah from NJ, pubs are on the way to disaster........well deserved

I don't want to hear libs bitch about Wall St. or the 1% because that is who you are electing. No more the can you claim being the party of the poor, it is the party of the 1%.

He won't get any better, when you have pathetic candidates, they attract pathetic endorsements.

I figure Palin is about the best he will get. He might get that crone that shook her hoof at the president, or that other one that said she definitely wasn't a witch.

Forum List

Back