President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

Since Oregon does background checks on all gun purchases, including gun shows, I think your guess could be wrong for Roseburg residents. Maybe they disagree with other policies of the President and the Democratic policies.
since you don't think, I'm talking about changing the background checks to include mental heath screenings stress testing etc.
pass those you can own a gun...simple
if you refuse or fail you don't .

And that is why your guess is wrong. Most people can pass mental health screenings.
your ignorance shines I'm not talking about the standard bullshit useless screening.
the way you keep tossing shit in the air could seem like you have something to hide.

What the hell are you talking no about? You guess that those that had a background couldn't pass a background check, now you are adding on to it, after your guess proved wrong. Keep moving the bars and deflecting, it is what you do best. Now if you want to talk mental screenings, it depends on what type and how broad you want to measure it.

In the context of the "guess" under NY's post, your guess was wrong.
False I'm neither deflecting or moving bars
If you haven't been playing attention , the president has been discussing changing gun laws .
I am posting what I think should be done .
Guess does not always mean a literal guess , being slow witted I don't expect you to understand.

Blow it out your ear, you failed admit it and move on, dummy.

Interesting how can always find the time to make these trips when he thinks there might be a political upside for but when there is not he is neither seen nor heard. See Kate Steinle.

since you don't think, I'm talking about changing the background checks to include mental heath screenings stress testing etc.
pass those you can own a gun...simple
if you refuse or fail you don't .

And that is why your guess is wrong. Most people can pass mental health screenings.
your ignorance shines I'm not talking about the standard bullshit useless screening.
the way you keep tossing shit in the air could seem like you have something to hide.

What the hell are you talking no about? You guess that those that had a background couldn't pass a background check, now you are adding on to it, after your guess proved wrong. Keep moving the bars and deflecting, it is what you do best. Now if you want to talk mental screenings, it depends on what type and how broad you want to measure it.

If you haven't been playing attention , the president has been discussing changing gun laws .
Guess does not always mean a literal guess , being slow witted I don't expect you to understand.

You wish.

You wish.
Lol! Clown you were wrong, I can't help it you are stupid and don't realize it.

Interesting how can always find the time to make these trips when he thinks there might be a political upside for but when there is not he is neither seen nor heard. See Kate Steinle.
That murder is no more tragic than any other the murder's legal status is meaningless.

You wish.
You wish.

You wish.
You wish.
:lmao:

It is great that he is providing solace in a time of grief. Nothing better than the President traveling to meet you and share your pain

Too bad Republicans are politicizing the visit

It is great that he is providing solace in a time of grief. Nothing better than the President traveling to meet you and share your pain

Obama is politicizing the event by his visit. Too bad he is using a tragedy to advance his agenda.

You wish.
You wish.
Thanks for proving that.

But since the families have asked him not to come, he's about as welcome as Westboro Baptist Church at a military funeral...

Gee, don't your deranged NaziCons approve of his trip to Roseburg?

He's free to go wherever he wants. If my family was among the affected we most definitely would NOT be meeting with him. Instead we would be making a public statement at that time about the need for lawful citizens to arm themselves and become the real First Responders in American Society.

Last edited:

Obama is politicizing the event by his visit. Too bad he is using a tragedy to advance his agenda.
False, he's.

doing what a president should do
If he's politicizing it then bush was politicizing 911 when he went to ground zero.
Also when he didn't go to new Orleans after Katrina or all the mass shootings that happened on his watch.

You wish.
You wish.
Thanks for proving that.
You wish.
You wish.
You wish.
Thanks for proving that.
You wish.
Thanks again!

But since the families have asked him not to come, he's about as welcome as Westboro Baptist Church at a military funeral...
Some of the families.

That murder is no more tragic than any other the murder's legal status is meaningless.
So why is Obama going to see these families but did not go to see hers? If he tried to politicize hers he would have had to confront issues he doesn't care about not the case here one has a possible upside for him one didn't.

How can a President be politicizing just by visiting? That is part of being President.

How is he using a tragedy to advance his agenda? Obama was for increased gun controls before he was elected. And more so after, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Tucson, Ft Hood, Washington Navy Yard, Ft Hood again, Charleston and now Roseburg.

Our President, as well as most of the country has had enough of this shit. Most of the country supports enhanced background checks and bans on large magazines.......that is not politicizing

So why is Obama going to see these families but did not go to see hers? If he tried to politicize hers he would have had to confront issues he doesn't care about not the case here one has a possible upside for him one didn't.
False comparison.

Forum List

Back