President Obama Will Go "Running Wild With Bear Grylls" in Alaska

This is a little silly.

Whoever makes the calls for this sort of thing in the Communications department has made some good calls so far, but they're not quite getting it right.

Perhaps, but it will attract a lot of attention and will ultimately deliver the real reason for the adventure, to discuss climate change and reach the biggest audience possible who aren't tuned to politics.

I don't know if Running Wild with Bear Grylls reaches "the biggest audience" of any group.

I understand what they're trying to do, but I question the choice of show.

Variety has the 18-49 demo group running at 3.7 million, which is sure to surge with Obama possibly drinking or eating something gross. So someone must think it must be a worthwhile endeavor. Of course, Obama could break a leg and totally ruin the segment so we will have to wait and see. The point is to generate interest it should be interesting to see which way it goes.
ummmm, how would Obama breaking a leg ruin an episode? (-:

Well besides the point that it would feed you for a week it would end the segment.
Well couldn't the Potus instruct the host on how to build a travois on which to transport him to medical personnel?

Have the jackass confer with Putin on how it's done.

images
Putins body is lookin sloppy as fuck ewwe

Perhaps, but it will attract a lot of attention and will ultimately deliver the real reason for the adventure, to discuss climate change and reach the biggest audience possible who aren't tuned to politics.

I don't know if Running Wild with Bear Grylls reaches "the biggest audience" of any group.

Variety has the 18-49 demo group running at 3.7 million, which is sure to surge with Obama possibly drinking or eating something gross. So someone must think it must be a worthwhile endeavor. Of course, Obama could break a leg and totally ruin the segment so we will have to wait and see. The point is to generate interest it should be interesting to see which way it goes.

Well besides the point that it would feed you for a week it would end the segment.
Well couldn't the Potus instruct the host on how to build a travois on which to transport him to medical personnel?

The president is going to put the Secret Service and his medical team through a grueling exercise but I doubt if it is going to be an overnighter or even that difficult, since a landing site for his helicopter will have to be available at all times. This is for show.

The president is going to put the Secret Service and his medical team through a grueling exercise but I doubt if it is going to be an overnighter or even that difficult, since a landing site for his helicopter will have to be available at all times. This is for show.

Bear Grylls doesn't stay overnight on his show, he goes back to his hotel. And his show is often faked.

Les Stroud > Bear Grylls.

In a move that Obama sent specifically to get hisses and spits from Republicans, he will film a segment for the Bear Grylls television show "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" This is the first time a president has received a crash course in wilderness survival. Republicans will surely watch in droves hoping Obama is forced to drink his own urine as has happened in other episodes.

"President Barack Obama will join television presenter and survivalist Bear Grylls to tape a special edition of Running Wild with Bear Grylls during his time in Alaska this week.

NYT writer Dave Itzkoff broke the news on Twitter, following an official press release issued by NBC early Monday.

According to the press release, Obama will become the first-ever American president to receive a crash course in wilderness survival from Grylls, whose NBC show takes celebrities out into nature. The pair will also spend much of the episode discussing the disastrous effects of climate change."

Read more: President Obama Will Go Running Wild with Bear Grylls in Alaska

Meanwhile Pogo, Rdean, and Rightwinger are lining up in Alaska in hopes of having a chance to drink Obama's urine. "The piss of a god..."

Good...

I was wondering if that pet bear would have community organizer al-la-mode on the menu.

images

Sarah Palin can watch from her back porch to see how a real man handles Alaska.

Palin is more of a real man than either Obama will ever be, Michele or Barack
Michele Obama in a cage with Palin?

Id have to be all in Obama wins that handily.

Palins a fuckin ditz

Id have to be all in Obama wins that handily.

Doubtful.
Only about 3-4 weeks difference in age, and Michelle would have the height and weight advantage, but Sarah would take her in the first round.

I would totally go running wild with Bear Gryllis. Meow!

images

LOL Palin is a real man alright a veritable Caitlyn Jenner.

Palin gives you Liberal "men" penis envy. She can fish, hunt, field dress what she kills. What the fuck can you do besides order a latte with extra foam?

images

LOL Palin is a real man alright a veritable Caitlyn Jenner.

Palin gives you Liberal "men" penis envy. She can fish, hunt, field dress what she kills. What the fuck can you do besides order a latte with extra foam?

LOL Frank that was fucking funny.

Forum List

Back