President Obama Will Go "Running Wild With Bear Grylls" in Alaska

Seriously, doesn't it strike anyone was a bit absurd that Obama just signed off on more artic drilling, that totally renders his CO2 targets toast, which has got the greenies to protest his trip, and he's going at least in part to sell Alaskans on global warming, while polls consistently show Alaskans don't want restrictions that would cut their petro dollars, and native Alaskans are perhaps even more hostile to his aims?

Have the jackass confer with Putin on how it's done.

images

Sarah Palin can watch from her back porch to see how a real man handles Alaska.

Palin is more of a real man than either Obama will ever be, Michele or Barack

LOL Palin is a real man alright a veritable Caitlyn Jenner.

Palin gives you Liberal "men" penis envy. She can fish, hunt, field dress what she kills. What the fuck can you do besides order a latte with extra foam?
Yea dude.

She gives you hero worship

Have the jackass confer with Putin on how it's done.

images

Palin gives you Liberal "men" penis envy. She can fish, hunt, field dress what she kills. What the fuck can you do besides order a latte with extra foam?
Yea dude.

I don't know anybody who worships the little clown of Methlehem.

Yea dude.

I don't know anybody who worships the little clown of Methlehem.
Ceusaderfrank gives her his official seal of cock worship.

In a move that Obama sent specifically to get hisses and spits from Republicans, he will film a segment for the Bear Grylls television show "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" This is the first time a president has received a crash course in wilderness survival. Republicans will surely watch in droves hoping Obama is forced to drink his own urine as has happened in other episodes.

"President Barack Obama will join television presenter and survivalist Bear Grylls to tape a special edition of Running Wild with Bear Grylls during his time in Alaska this week.

NYT writer Dave Itzkoff broke the news on Twitter, following an official press release issued by NBC early Monday.

According to the press release, Obama will become the first-ever American president to receive a crash course in wilderness survival from Grylls, whose NBC show takes celebrities out into nature. The pair will also spend much of the episode discussing the disastrous effects of climate change."

Read more: President Obama Will Go Running Wild with Bear Grylls in Alaska

Ah, I just don't think anything will ever compare to this moment at the Olympics in 2008.....

0811_beachbush_460x276.jpg

Wait, I take that back....
2_beijing_olympics_swimming_olysw101.jpg

In a move that Obama sent specifically to get hisses and spits from Republicans, he will film a segment for the Bear Grylls television show "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" This is the first time a president has received a crash course in wilderness survival. Republicans will surely watch in droves hoping Obama is forced to drink his own urine as has happened in other episodes.

"President Barack Obama will join television presenter and survivalist Bear Grylls to tape a special edition of Running Wild with Bear Grylls during his time in Alaska this week.

NYT writer Dave Itzkoff broke the news on Twitter, following an official press release issued by NBC early Monday.

According to the press release, Obama will become the first-ever American president to receive a crash course in wilderness survival from Grylls, whose NBC show takes celebrities out into nature. The pair will also spend much of the episode discussing the disastrous effects of climate change."

Ah, I just don't think anything will ever compare to this moment at the Olympics in 2008.....

yup.

it will always prove opposing party will make a mountain out of a molehill.

All I can say is I just hope he'd been drinking.

He is simply the coolest president ever and that's saying something because Bill Clinton is pretty cool.

Republicans will hope he falls and kills himself. And if he does, that will make Biden look that much more presidential. Then they'll have to beat Biden the incumbent.

All I can say is I just hope he'd been drinking.

Dont' think he had been.

George Bush and Misty May: The Slap Seen Round the World

Well, he's definitely been pissing on america for 6 and half years.

Well I hope that there is a rabid grizzly close by ..lets see how obama handles that situation...well he has had practice...he married one.

lol. I think this is great! I like the RWWBG show fake or not. It's entertaining. Seeing Obama doing it will be fun to watch. And we all know25 to 50 SSA's will be with him too, lol. How are they gonna pull that one off? Can't wait to see!

After running the country into the ground, Obama is going to need those wilderness survival skills as he tries to evade the angry mobs.

Forum List

Back