🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President says that their are 50 million illegal votes in this country

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
And he says all those votes went to Hillary Clinton, he also has pointed out that the majority of these votes are from people from other planets and his proof of that is directly from one of his main advisers Alex Jones. He says that he will start a intergalactic investigation to prove his point and he has selected a group of people fundamentally from the same realm that his cabinet seems to be derived from. He expects no pressure on this because Putin also supported his comments.
So yes America has to be scared because even though every single person who would know or does know anything about voter fraud ,have totally, in fact, laughingly denied it. But the fact is all those people don't have Alex Jones and Putin in their corner, which changes everything.

There are 50 million stupid votes mostly found in cities.

And he says all those votes went to Hillary Clinton, he also has pointed out that the majority of these votes are from people from other planets and his proof of that is directly from one of his main advisers Alex Jones. He says that he will start a intergalactic investigation to prove his point and he has selected a group of people fundamentally from the same realm that his cabinet seems to be derived from. He expects no pressure on this because Putin also supported his comments.
So yes America has to be scared because even though every single person who would know or does know anything about voter fraud ,have totally, in fact, laughingly denied it. But the fact is all those people don't have Alex Jones and Putin in their corner, which changes everything.

I knew aliens from Outer Space were voting, how else could Trump win!

th

He said 3 to 5 million, how about accuracy.
Ya but Putin and Alex Jones supported those numbers, and Putin added if not more then 50 million. President Small Hands Grab them by the pussy Wouldn't ever tell a lie, that and including Putin and Alex Jones how can you even argue their numbers.

I really don't understand his issue. He's been sworn in and he's still whining. I have a feeling Trump's hands isn't the only small body part he has.

Ya but Putin and Alex Jones supported those numbers, and Putin added if not more then 50 million. President Small Hands Grab them by the pussy Wouldn't ever tell a lie, that and including Putin and Alex Jones how can you even argue their numbers.

Ok I don't give a fuck what Putin or alex.jones said, they're not Trump, you guys are retarded with this Putin stuff, but hey keep it up, it just helps my side.

Ok I don't give a fuck what Putin or alex.jones said, they're not Trump, you guys are retarded with this Putin stuff, but hey keep it up, it just helps my side.
Not big on Putin or Alex Jones because with President small hands you have the whole package.

Not big on Putin or Alex Jones because with President small hands you have the whole package.

Is this the talking.point for today?
When you realize the Putin thing isn't working you will try to find another boogeyman, I can't wait to see the next target.

When you realize the Putin thing isn't working you will try to find another boogeyman, I can't wait to see the next target.
I wont have to do nothing, President pussy grabber will come up with all the creepiness that will be needed. Actually I can't wait to see the next target.
This is the program, we just keep throwing these facts and numbers at him, all true and he will take it down the insanity road, that when traveled enough will even lose most of the supporters even amongst the haters that put him in office.

Last edited:

I wont have to do nothing, President pussy grabber will come up with all the creepiness that will be needed. Actually I can't wait to see the next target.
This is the program, we just keep throwing these facts and numbers at him, all true and he will take it down the insanity road, that when traveled enough will even lose most of the supporters even amongst the haters that put him in office.

Facts and numbers, hahahahha

Liberals hate math, you ball major in liberal arts bullshit, numbers, lololol
Facts? Also hilarious, you guys would know a fact if it bit you, you vote in people who think Guam can tip over

When liberal get ass-whooped in an election, they tend to start ranting hysterically like this.

It's happened a lot recently. :itsok:

Forum List

Back