🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

If Republicans could not pass such legislation in the 2017-2018 timeframe when they had control of the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court, they sure as hell aren't going to pass it anytime soon, now that they've lost the House again. Nothing to see here.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-07-at-10.30.32-AM.png

I want common sense gun laws that take away guns from irrational emotional left wingers ..that way in any future civil war scenario they're easier to pick off

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.

Not a states rights issue. They all agreed to the Second Amendment when they became states.

the 2nd amendment is not all encompassing, otherwise you'de be able to own a fully automatic weapon.

I can with $200 and a background check.

where are fully automatic weapons legal for the GP?

The United States .

what states specifically?

2nd amendment is federal law supersedes state law

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!

is that right? you think that if roe v wade were overturned... thinking, progressive blue states would obey? NY was the first state to defy federal law & legalized it... colorado was the first & then many more states have legalized weed.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Roe vs Wade is not law. It enabled abortion to have constitutional protections. If it's ruled that no, abortions do not have constitutional protections, then it's up to each state on how to deal with abortion unless Republicans were to get total control of the federal government again and make a national law that abortion is murder.

uh-huh.... it was outlawed at one time. & one by one the states revolted....

Yes it was which is why the issue went to the SC; to get constitutional protections.

the door has been opened & the horses let out. you ain't gonna corral them back, ray ray.

Depends on which party would be leading the federal government at the time. I don't know what they could do to a state that violates federal law, but I'm sure they can cut funds or something.

is that right? you think that if roe v wade were overturned... thinking, progressive blue states would obey? NY was the first state to defy federal law & legalized it... colorado was the first & then many more states have legalized weed.

nice try, doesn't fly.

Roe vs Wade is not law. It enabled abortion to have constitutional protections. If it's ruled that no, abortions do not have constitutional protections, then it's up to each state on how to deal with abortion unless Republicans were to get total control of the federal government again and make a national law that abortion is murder.

Yes it was which is why the issue went to the SC; to get constitutional protections.

the door has been opened & the horses let out. you ain't gonna corral them back, ray ray.

Depends on which party would be leading the federal government at the time. I don't know what they could do to a state that violates federal law, but I'm sure they can cut funds or something.

i'm not thinking blue states would bend over.

If Republicans could not pass such legislation in the 2017-2018 timeframe when they had control of the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court, they sure as hell aren't going to pass it anytime soon, now that they've lost the House again. Nothing to see here.
''

It's just an "I'll show you" measure to display where the left stands. just like the last abortion law that just got struck down. They knew it had no chance at getting through the house, but it's campaign fodder for the future.

We'll probably never know. I always believed that half of the Republicans really don't want abortion stopped either, but can't say so in fear of losing the religious vote. Most of the abortions are Democrats killing their own, so why would they really want to stop that?

Buy more guns and ammo... It’s the best thing an American can do
I did and I do.
It’s one of the best things an American can do for their country....

says the gun salesman! :laughing0301:
Every person wearing a maga hat must have a gun on them. Shoot you. Kill you. For that is what you are going to do to them.
That is the only cure for the stupid of MAGA hat.
Buy more guns and ammo… Make America great again

I did and I do.
It’s one of the best things an American can do for their country....

says the gun salesman! :laughing0301:
Every person wearing a maga hat must have a gun on them. Shoot you. Kill you. For that is what you are going to do to them.
That is the only cure for the stupid of MAGA hat.
Buy more guns and ammo… Make America great again
Every chance I get. Between hunting and target practice I use a lot of ammo.

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.

Not a states rights issue. They all agreed to the Second Amendment when they became states.

the 2nd amendment is not all encompassing, otherwise you'de be able to own a fully automatic weapon.
---------------------------------------------- just a detail that YOU people bring up all the time even though YOU have been informed and YOU don't know what you talk about PTime . But 'full auto' is available with not too many problems . --- --- i'd post availability laws but this is more fun PTime .

and i think there are 15 states where full auto is not available . Use 'search' and ask for a list of 'class 3 states' PTime .

We'll probably never know. I always believed that half of the Republicans really don't want abortion stopped either, but can't say so in fear of losing the religious vote. Most of the abortions are Democrats killing their own, so why would they really want to stop that?

oh it's a 'wedge issue' for sure & the (R)s use it as bait for the dupes. but gimmee a break- (R)s have a stake in this too & (R) females have terminated for whatever reasons.

<ahem>
A Republican theme on abortions: 'It's OK for me, evil for thee'

:eusa_whistle:

and i think there are 15 states where full auto is not available . Use 'search' and ask for a list of 'class 3 states' PTime .

i stand corrected- i didn't think they were still legal because that is fucking insane to do so. if a state doesn't allow that kind of killing machine - do you think they should restrict or out right ban them even if the feds say all's fair?

god guns guts & ol' glory.... ye-HAW! lol..................'merica - fuck ya!

i stand corrected- i didn't think they were still legal because that is fucking insane to do so. if a state doesn't allow that kind of killing machine - do you think they should restrict or out right ban them even if the feds say all's fair?

------------------------------ the way i see things is that every American has the right to own every one of the issued Small Arms issued and carried by the individual American Combat Soldier . [and that doesn't include 'nukes' :afro: as thats the next thing you guys bring up Playtime ] But checkout Arizona's Dry Crick' machine gun shoot as it looks to be just a group of 'M.G. Owners' that just got together for the shoot and barbecue on a long weekend . It tickles me to show that one to you guys as its my favorite . As far as Machine Gun shoots , they are conducted here where i live 2 - 4 times yearly , usually on long weekends . And see 'machine gun shoots' on the internet PTime .

----------------------------------- yep , America , feck yeah Playtime !!

------------------------------ the way i see things is that every American has the right to own every one of the issued Small Arms issued and carried by the individual American Combat Soldier . [and that doesn't include 'nukes' :afro: as thats the next thing you guys bring up Playtime ] But checkout Arizona's Dry Crick' machine gun shoot as it looks to be just a group of 'M.G. Owners' that just got together for the shoot and barbecue on a long weekend . It tickles me to show that one to you guys as its my favorite . As far as Machine Gun shoots , they are conducted here where i live 2 - 4 times yearly , usually on long weekends . And see 'machine gun shoots' on the internet PTime .

uh-huh. again, that is insane. oh btw.... i believe in the right to bear arms within reason - i have fire arms in my home, am married to a Marine who is a hunter; & the creator of the AR 15 said even those machines shouldn't be available for the GP & that isn't even a fully automatic weapon.

States rights take a back seat to the Bill of Rights

Your first amendment rights aren't different in every state are they?

What about your 4th and 5th amendment rights?

Forum List

Back