🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

Anyone who needs a gun must be really incompetent at life.
-------------------------------- generally speaking , guns aren't NEEDED but they are like a spare tire in your car , smoke alarms in your house , a fire extinguishers in your kitchen or car or in both places . They ALL just sit their in case of an Emergency . Its all just called PREPARATION Brian .
When was the last mass killing with a smoke alarm? All your doing is arming more killers.

yep , if you can't make weapons ineffective one way , you will try to make them ineffective in another way eh . Why do my employees the Police and Military carry full capacity Magazines and as many full capacity magazines that they think they might need PTime .

-------------------------------- generally speaking , guns aren't NEEDED but they are like a spare tire in your car , smoke alarms in your house , a fire extinguishers in your kitchen or car or in both places . They ALL just sit their in case of an Emergency . Its all just called PREPARATION Brian .
Lots of guns greatly increases your chance of getting shot. Lots of fire alarms doesn’t increase the chance of a fire.

yep , if you can't make weapons ineffective one way , you will try to make them ineffective in another way eh . Why do my employees the Police and Military carry full capacity Magazines and as many full capacity magazines that they think they might need PTime .
Why do well armed police get shot and killed regularly? Less armed police in the UK are a whole lot safer...

Why do well armed police get shot and killed regularly? Less armed police in the UK are a whole lot safer...
-------------------------------- so you want to disarm American Police [chuckle] . You wanna disarm the Military also you Deep Thinker Brian eh [chuckle] !!

-------------------------------- so you want to disarm American Police [chuckle] . You wanna disarm the Military also you Deep Thinker Brian eh [chuckle] !!
You ignored my question I see.

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
I would normally agree with you on the state's rights issue. The 2nd Amendment was intended to be a bar on the newly-created federal government, not a ban on state action.

But, now we have the clumsy 14th Amendment.

So, it applies to the states too. We would need a constitutional amendment to change it.

Anyone who doesn't want to own a gun shouldn't.

Those women who like to be independent should just shut up and take what's coming to them </sarcasm>.

and i think there are 15 states where full auto is not available . Use 'search' and ask for a list of 'class 3 states' PTime .

i stand corrected- i didn't think they were still legal because that is fucking insane to do so. if a state doesn't allow that kind of killing machine - do you think they should restrict or out right ban them even if the feds say all's fair?

god guns guts & ol' glory.... ye-HAW! lol..................'merica - fuck ya!
------------------------------ the way i see things is that every American has the right to own every one of the issued Small Arms issued and carried by the individual American Combat Soldier . [and that doesn't include 'nukes' :afro: as thats the next thing you guys bring up Playtime ] But checkout Arizona's Dry Crick' machine gun shoot as it looks to be just a group of 'M.G. Owners' that just got together for the shoot and barbecue on a long weekend . It tickles me to show that one to you guys as its my favorite . As far as Machine Gun shoots , they are conducted here where i live 2 - 4 times yearly , usually on long weekends . And see 'machine gun shoots' on the internet PTime .

uh-huh. again, that is insane. oh btw.... i believe in the right to bear arms within reason - i have fire arms in my home, am married to a Marine who is a hunter; & the creator of the AR 15 said even those machines shouldn't be available for the GP & that isn't even a fully automatic weapon.
--------------------------------------------- YOU support the 'ability' of Americans to be armed with 'ineffective' arms and that is not the goal of the Second Amendment' PTime .

right. a machine gun is for self protection & to protect property.... ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa & even if it were to fend off a tyrannical gov'ment - your arsenal, no matter how massive & phallyic it may entail--- will never surpass the military marching down yer dirt road.

It doesn't have to. There just has to be enough with arms to make it painful enough to demoralise the members of the army who are firing on their fellow citizens.

So do you think we would have more or less murdered police officers if they didn't carry weapons?

but then the gun controllers get involved and try to make the Glocks ineffective as an effective weapon by mandating reduced capacity limits in Glock Standard Capacity magazines that were Designed for Glocks PTime .

10 rounds mags are sufficient. lol... do what chris rock suggests: charge $5k per bullet & see how fun it is to fill a drum .........

And that's what we need in our country today. More people with no practice firing guns.

Sure . As long as the states meet the toughest states standard.
Not in this bill

But a bill that would mean each state has to recognize another state’s permit, in the same way it does driving licenses, recently passed the House of Representatives and a version of the legislation is now being considered by the Senate.

Did you check the date of your link, it was Feb last year.

Yes I saw that after I had posted it. A new bill has been introduced this year.

And as I said, it will go no where. The commies will never allow it.

Not now no. Maybe in the senate but not in the house right now.

As long as the commies have 41 votes in the senate it will go nowhere.

You don't think Manchin or Tester will vote for it?
Manchin maybe, Tester wont

So do you think we would have more or less murdered police officers if they didn't carry weapons?
Being well armed clearly doesn’t help. We would have much less with strong gun control. They would also kill fewer themselves.

Why should states that have taken responsibility and legislated to reduce the number of guns on their streets be hamstrung by a few lunatic Wild West States?

Where are all the small government Conservatives? Should some rural states dictate policy for states populated by educated people?

What if the most lenient states where marijuana is concerned started calling the tune for the Lawrence Welk belt?
Since when do you give shit about the 10th Amendment......I agree states should make their own laws, but the ones that don't allow concealed carry are unconstitutional.

And anybody who believes disarming the public will lead to disarming the criminal is delusional.
Lots of legal ownership guarantees lots of illegal ownership. Have you noticed countries with strong gun control don’t have our problems?

Have you noticed those countries are not nearly as diverse as our country is?

Keep blaming the inanimate object instead of the people. That will get you everywhere.

Forum List

Back