🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

and i think there are 15 states where full auto is not available . Use 'search' and ask for a list of 'class 3 states' PTime .

i stand corrected- i didn't think they were still legal because that is fucking insane to do so. if a state doesn't allow that kind of killing machine - do you think they should restrict or out right ban them even if the feds say all's fair?

god guns guts & ol' glory.... ye-HAW! lol..................'merica - fuck ya!
------------------------------ the way i see things is that every American has the right to own every one of the issued Small Arms issued and carried by the individual American Combat Soldier . [and that doesn't include 'nukes' :afro: as thats the next thing you guys bring up Playtime ] But checkout Arizona's Dry Crick' machine gun shoot as it looks to be just a group of 'M.G. Owners' that just got together for the shoot and barbecue on a long weekend . It tickles me to show that one to you guys as its my favorite . As far as Machine Gun shoots , they are conducted here where i live 2 - 4 times yearly , usually on long weekends . And see 'machine gun shoots' on the internet PTime .

uh-huh. again, that is insane. oh btw.... i believe in the right to bear arms within reason - i have fire arms in my home, am married to a Marine who is a hunter; & the creator of the AR 15 said even those machines shouldn't be available for the GP & that isn't even a fully automatic weapon.
--------------------------------------- second Amendment has nothing to do with Hunting , Target Shooting or Arms Collecting . And who cares what the Creator of the AR15 thinks of the suitability of the AR15 in the hands of Americans Playtime ?? The Creator sounds like some big name retired USA 'generals' and their anti gun opinions mean nothing to me . They are simply Taxpayer Paid Public Servants or my employees with an opinion and they are nothing Special PTime .

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
States rights take a back seat to the Bill of Rights

Your first amendment rights aren't different in every state are they?

What about your 4th and 5th amendment rights?

there are caveats to every amendment & they are not limitless.

freedom of speech doesn't allow you to scream 'fire' in a crowded theatre.
freedom of the press doesn't allow for libel to go unchallenged
freedom of religion doesn't allow you to impose torture or rape because your religion dictates it.

the 4th amendment? ever hear of 'sneak & peek'?
5th? doesn't apply to the military.

and i think there are 15 states where full auto is not available . Use 'search' and ask for a list of 'class 3 states' PTime .

i stand corrected- i didn't think they were still legal because that is fucking insane to do so. if a state doesn't allow that kind of killing machine - do you think they should restrict or out right ban them even if the feds say all's fair?

------------------------------ the way i see things is that every American has the right to own every one of the issued Small Arms issued and carried by the individual American Combat Soldier . [and that doesn't include 'nukes' :afro: as thats the next thing you guys bring up Playtime ] But checkout Arizona's Dry Crick' machine gun shoot as it looks to be just a group of 'M.G. Owners' that just got together for the shoot and barbecue on a long weekend . It tickles me to show that one to you guys as its my favorite . As far as Machine Gun shoots , they are conducted here where i live 2 - 4 times yearly , usually on long weekends . And see 'machine gun shoots' on the internet PTime .

uh-huh. again, that is insane. oh btw.... i believe in the right to bear arms within reason - i have fire arms in my home, am married to a Marine who is a hunter; & the creator of the AR 15 said even those machines shouldn't be available for the GP & that isn't even a fully automatic weapon.
--------------------------------------- second Amendment has nothing to do with Hunting , Target Shooting or Arms Collecting . And who cares what the Creator of the AR15 thinks of the suitability of the AR15 in the hands of Americans Playtime ?? The Creator sounds like some big name retired USA 'generals' and their anti gun opinions mean nothing to me . They are simply Taxpayer Paid Public Servants or my employees with an opinion and they are nothing Special PTime .

a glock ain't for target practice, pismoeeeeee.................

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
States rights take a back seat to the Bill of Rights

Your first amendment rights aren't different in every state are they?

What about your 4th and 5th amendment rights?

there are caveats to every amendment & they are not limitless.

freedom of speech doesn't allow you to scream 'fire' in a crowded theatre.
freedom of the press doesn't allow for libel to go unchallenged
freedom of religion doesn't allow you to impose torture or rape because your religion dictates it.

the 4th amendment? ever hear of 'sneak & peek'?
5th? doesn't apply to the military.

But do you have to jump through different hoops for each state so as to exercise any of your enumerated rights?

No you don't.

You can drive in every state without getting a license in each state

States rights are secondary to the Bill of Rights

--------------------------------------------- YOU support the 'ability' of Americans to be armed with 'ineffective' arms and that is not the goal of the Second Amendment' PTime .

Sure it is

I use my Glock 19 at the range all the time

and this talk about gun control in the OldWest . Heck , some old gun slinger , outlaw goes straight gets a job as Sheriff in some town and he makes the Rules and the citizens follow HIS rules or he kills the ones that don't follow his rules PTime .

--------------------------------- sure it is if thats what a person wants to do with his Glock . Target shoot , plink , or hunt game matched to caliber or use a Glock for self defence Playtime . [its a Free Country]

but then the gun controllers get involved and try to make the Glocks ineffective as an effective weapon by mandating reduced capacity limits in Glock Standard Capacity magazines that were Designed for Glocks PTime .

--------------------------------------------- YOU support the 'ability' of Americans to be armed with 'ineffective' arms and that is not the goal of the Second Amendment' PTime .

right. a machine gun is for self protection & to protect property.... ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa & even if it were to fend off a tyrannical gov'ment - your arsenal, no matter how massive & phallyic it may entail--- will never surpass the military marching down yer dirt road.

Sure it is

I use my Glock 19 at the range all the time

* just * for target practice.

Me too! People should be allowed to open carry, really.

At times it's better to conceal, though.
I’ve never needed to do either.
Of course you don’t need any protection in your mothers basement… It’s your safe space
Funny coming from someone who is on here 24/7....

--------------------------------- sure it is if thats what a person wants to do with his Glock . Target shoot , plink , or hunt game matched to caliber or use a Glock for self defence Playtime . [its a Free Country]

i meant to write j-u-s-t for target practice. i would hope anybody intending to use that glock does practice every now & then to maintain skill proficiency. that would be the smart thing to do.

Anyone who needs a gun must be really incompetent at life.
-------------------------------- generally speaking , guns aren't NEEDED but they are like a spare tire in your car , smoke alarms in your house , a fire extinguishers in your kitchen or car or in both places . They ALL just sit their in case of an Emergency . Its all just called PREPARATION Brian .

i meant to write j-u-s-t for target practice. i would hope anybody intending to use that glock does practice every now * then to maintain skill proficiency. that would be the smart thing to do.
------------------------------- people can do as they like but really NONE of you business is it PTime ??

but then the gun controllers get involved and try to make the Glocks ineffective as an effective weapon by mandating reduced capacity limits in Glock Standard Capacity magazines that were Designed for Glocks PTime .

10 rounds mags are sufficient. lol... do what chris rock suggests: charge $5k per bullet & see how fun it is to fill a drum .........

i meant to write j-u-s-t for target practice. i would hope anybody intending to use that glock does practice every now * then to maintain skill proficiency. that would be the smart thing to do.
------------------------------- people can do as they like but really NONE of you business is it PTime ??

ooOOooo.... i triggered you? that's a surprise. tee hee.... bonus.

Forum List

Back