President Trump Backs State-Level Marijuana Regulation, Lifting Pot Stocks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump Backs State-Level Marijuana Regulation, Lifting Pot Stocks

In this article Colorado Senator Cory Gardner implies President Trump will work towards getting rid of the federal ban on marijuana in the fall. (Which would require Congress to change the law.)

The federal ban is not strongly enforced, but the threat of it being enforced has significantly hampered the marijuana industry in states that have legalized marijuana.

That would be cool! It would be nice not to go to jail for enjoying the natural beauty of flowers :D

Waiting for the lefties to blast Trump for this move but my guess they will say nothing positive about this.

• Banned
Asking Congress to send him a marijuana federalism bill would be a good way for Trump to do something broadly popular in an election year AND get back at Jeff Sessions

In this article Colorado Senator Cory Gardner implies President Trump will work towards getting rid of the federal ban on marijuana in the fall. (Which would require Congress to change the law.)

The federal ban is not strongly enforced, but the threat of it being enforced has significantly hampered the marijuana industry in states that have legalized marijuana.
If Trump finally ends the tyranny and legalizes it, I’ll support his wall.

Why not support the wall whether he does or doesn't?

Why not support the wall whether he does or doesn't?
Because the wall is a total waste of money that will eventually be torn down. But at this point, after billions wasted and so many lives lost over decades trying to ban a harmless plant, it’s worth it just to end the bullshit.

Whether he gets it legalized or not, I wish somebody would get him to burn a big fatty every once in a while. It won't make him any smarter, but he might not have as many tantrums, or threaten to start a nuclear war as often as he does now. The man needs to just back off sometimes.

Forum List

Back