🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump boasts on twitter:I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!" - Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

its a pleasure to read trump's tweet!

D0ZuYsGV4AAz6TA.jpg:large

"I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!" - Trump

Trump dodged the draft and the summit failed.

The summit failed? Awesome! It’s so great when the US fails!
And Obama surrendered to every US enemy! That’s so much better!

Really
Trump went and stayed at a plush motel (five-star J.W. Marriott Hanoi, which bills itself as “a world unto itself), and before he probably couldn't find Vietnam on a map.

Amazing trump supporters who do not do their homework and just live off of his tweets

Blumenthal was in the marines between 1970 - 1976 and did serve during the vietnam war. I would imagine he did go to vietnam but I am not going to bother looking it up.

Trump or Lt toenail avoided the draft because his private doctor said he suffered from the dreaded toenail problem

that is what makes America great

now he can say he was in Vietnam

Now he can honestly dish someone who actually served in the military

Forum List

Back