President Trump can't allow this to happen.

It is illegal for the President to interfere in a case currently before the courts.
I'm telling you right now, if General Flynn spends one night in jail over this, the president will pardon him. You guys can fight it all the way to the SCOTUS if you dare.

Flynn shouldn’t have lied. He wouldn’t have to worry about all this mess if he hadn’t.

It is illegal for the President to interfere in a case currently before the courts.
I'm telling you right now, if General Flynn spends one night in jail over this, the president will pardon him. You guys can fight it all the way to the SCOTUS if you dare.

This person (like most leftists on this board) is NOT an American citizen, but a nosy Canadian douchebag who comes here to USMB and accuses REAL American citizens who support Trump of being "Russian trolls." IOW, a dirtbag.

Pardons cannot be granted until the sentence is served.

You keep acting like these people didn't plead guilty, or weren't convicted in jury trials. There were grand jury indictments, a jury trial, or in Flynn's case, a guilty plea.

In Flynn's case, they could have charged him with failing to register as an agent of a foreign government, taking payments from foreign governments within 2 years of leaving the military, and a host of other crimes. They ALLOWED him to plead guilty to the lesser crime of lying to the FBI, under a promise to cooperate with their investigations, and then he renegged on that promise.

Throw the bum in jail, and leave him there.

Fuck you, dirtbag.

This person (like most leftists on this board) is NOT an American citizen, but a nosy Canadian douchebag who comes here to USMB and accuses REAL American citizens who support Trump of being "Russian trolls." IOW, a dirtbag.
I'm used to it. Even my wife hates him and Fox News.
I guess opposites attract sometimes, but she's too jealous to let me leave, so I keep reminding her of an old high school girlfriend who wants me to come out to Colorado, whenever she bitches too much.

They're trying to cover for the deep state and what could be more telling than trying to railroad Michael Flynn in front of a Bill Clinton-appointed federal judge ?

Mr President, if you're listening, you need to stop this injustice.

The Justice Department rejected claims by retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s lawyers that the agency watchdog’s recent surveillance abuse report contained evidence that would justify dismissing the case against him.

Prosecutors argued on Wednesday that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse report bore “no relevance” to Flynn’s guilt.

'No relevance': DOJ says FISA report doesn’t justify dismissing Michael Flynn case

That said. General Flynn has been in government all of his working life. As an Army General, he knew that all calls going into and out of the Russian Embassy are monitored by the FBI, so he must have known that the FBI already had a transcript of that call. He also knew that lying to the FBI is a felony.

So how stupid did Flynn have to be to lie to the FBI? Not only did he lie to the FBI, but he took a several payments from Russia and Turkey, and was still acting as an agent for Turkey, even after he agreed to be NSA.

Trump surrounds himself with criminals because decent honest people won't work for him. There is no "Deep State". This is a made up excuse for Trump to fire people who have served their country throughout their adult lives. The peole he calls "Deep State" and "never Trumpers" are all people HE hired. Fiona Hill worked for John Bolton. It's hard to imagine anyone who isn't far right wing taking a job with Bolton, or that he would hire someone who didn't have the countries best interests at heart.

Now Trump wants Bolton charged. Bolton committed no crimes. But Flynn and Stone did, and he wants them to go free.

f3c2d17ee64f5761ab6e05fe909365c1.jpg

Who are “they”

In this case, the upper echelon at ( or more likely above--and not the White House) the DOJ.
So much for the myth about AG Barr being up Trump's ass.
Many in DOJ and/or their contract firms are corrupt as can be!

Gee, the blob hires corrupt people? No way!
Gee they were already there.

On his payroll for 3 plus years...

I guess opposites attract sometimes, but she's too jealous to let me leave, so I keep reminding her of an old high school girlfriend who wants me to come out to Colorado, whenever she bitches too much.

Man, I feel sorry for you. Lol.

Real Americans don't have time to post 83,000 times in 6 years on a message board. That's how Russians given themselves away. And every time they're caught they make a big deal about the falseness of the accusation. You're posting 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. How can you work full time, have a family, a life, friends, and still post 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

All you members of the 1000 post a month club post pro-Trump, pro-Russian propaganda, and are driving in the wedges at every opportunity. You oppose everything the Constitution stand for, and you're trying to undermine the country. People won't be fooled so easily a second time.

They're trying to cover for the deep state and what could be more telling than trying to railroad Michael Flynn in front of a Bill Clinton-appointed federal judge ?

The Justice Department rejected claims by retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s lawyers that the agency watchdog’s recent surveillance abuse report contained evidence that would justify dismissing the case against him.

Prosecutors argued on Wednesday that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse report bore “no relevance” to Flynn’s guilt.

'No relevance': DOJ says FISA report doesn’t justify dismissing Michael Flynn case

President Trump is going to need to get down to business and start exonerating people that got caught up in the Liberal Witch Hunts.

Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous, Stone. All stand up guys, whose only "crime" was standing up for the Presidency of the United States.

President Trump is going to need to get down to business and start exonerating people that got caught up in the Liberal Witch Hunts.

Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous, Stone. All stand up guys, whose only "crime" was standing up for the Presidency of the United States.
In a way though, his hands are kind of tied until the Durham report comes out or he gets reelected, whichever comes first.

Real Americans don't have time to post 83,000 times in 6 years on a message board. That's how Russians given themselves away. And every time they're caught they make a big deal about the falseness of the accusation. You're posting 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. How can you work full time, have a family, a life, friends, and still post 40 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

All you members of the 1000 post a month club post pro-Trump, pro-Russian propaganda, and are driving in the wedges at every opportunity. You oppose everything the Constitution stand for, and you're trying to undermine the country. People won't be fooled so easily a second time.

:laugh:

Shut up, you dumb clown.

I want to see the fake impeachment crowd face some consequences for their dirty filthy tactics.

You aren't very bright are you?

Forum List

Back