President Trump comes out swinging!

2880d624-d5db-48f7-b790-63510a17cc37.png

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!

Matthew Whitaker:

Matthew Whitaker, Trump's replacement for Sessions, once argued the Mueller probe goes too far - CNNPolitics
It does because Rosenstein let Mueller do whatever he wanted instead of STRICT parameters.

That RINO Maine Senator is Bedwetting that the Witch Hunt must continue, well in January her and the RINO Alaska Senator will not be of any concern to The Donald as the Republicans should be getting a 55-45 Senate, so those two can just be ignored already or just go and join the Democrats or whatever.

It is impossible for the Repubs to get 55 seats. They have 51 with only 3 races yet to call.

math is not really your thing I see.

I was not aware that Montana had gone to the Democrat, those other three will go Republican the Republicans will have 54 Senate seats and the Democrats will have 46 Senate seats. Keep up though with your Anti-Conservative, Anti-Republican and Anti-Trump comments you are a typical Leftist.

Looks like the only one pending is Arizona although the Repub is barely ahead. Next situation report due Thursday.

Trump threatening to investigate his enemies is laughable!
Who's he gonna call?
ghostbusters-logo.jpg

Trump was taught by Roy Cohn to counterpunch when caught doing something illegal.

So I guess Trump is admitting he has much to fear.

The only thing Trump is swinging is his ginormous gut back and forth as he waddles around.
You really have an unhealthy hate for Trump. I don't get it.

Trump was swinging?

I'm surprised the press hasn't had more comments about Trump's press meeting today.

He said Russia annexing Crimea from the Ukraine was Obama's fault.

A reporter said no, it was something Vladimir Putin did.

Trump said no, it was Obama's fault. Obama was president so it was his fault.

Trump’s Press Conference Was Nutty, Self-Absorbed, and Full of Lies
Trump trolls them. They take the bait. He trolls them some more. They still can't help themselves.

These media clowns are making Trump look like a puppet master. It's getting ridiculous.

A good press will not take the bait on that bullshit. They need to exercise a little restraint. They look emotionally invested in a certain outcome and it is KILLING credibility.

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!
He is just too awesome. He's honest, and the left can't handle it......

Awesome and honest, LOL. Get up off your knees, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, the left can't handle it because their stomachs are aching from laughter after reading his tweets.
Laughter? The left doesn't laugh, they're violent mobsters......I don't see lefties as happy people with laughters......they all are depressed, hate the world and find problems everywhere, especially racism.....Tony the Tiger is racist in some way to them.

Matthew Whitaker:

Matthew Whitaker, Trump's replacement for Sessions, once argued the Mueller probe goes too far - CNNPolitics
It does because Rosenstein let Mueller do whatever he wanted instead of STRICT parameters.

That RINO Maine Senator is Bedwetting that the Witch Hunt must continue, well in January her and the RINO Alaska Senator will not be of any concern to The Donald as the Republicans should be getting a 55-45 Senate, so those two can just be ignored already or just go and join the Democrats or whatever.

It is impossible for the Repubs to get 55 seats. They have 51 with only 3 races yet to call.

LOL, check your numbers Einstein

We have 52 NOW, picked up 3 and have 2 races left (AZ and MS)

2018 U.S. Senate Election - Live Results | RealClearPolitics

Trump savaged the fake news during his press conference the day after the election it was hilarious. Every time he slapped the fake news around the rest of the White House press corps laughed.

For the 2020 Presidential Election I would advise The Donald not to have Michael Pence on that ticket, instead Kris Kobach. So Trump/Kobach 2020 and for 2024 to have Kris Kobach as the Republican Nominee for President. All those who want that Nikki Haley woman, she will NOT win, she's a full on Neo-Conservative as her time as US Ambassador to the UN totally illustrated, she's a Neo-Conservative War Monger and also it should not be forgot that Nikki Haley was from day one a Never Trumper she actively campaigned against Donald Trump, she does not support or share the Trump Agenda.
No, he's gonna have Pence, what is Kobach gonna do? He couldn't win in Kansas.....ouch

Matthew Whitaker:

I was not aware that Montana had gone to the Democrat, those other three will go Republican the Republicans will have 54 Senate seats and the Democrats will have 46 Senate seats. Keep up though with your Anti-Conservative, Anti-Republican and Anti-Trump comments you are a typical Leftist.
No we still will have 55, we got AZ and MS

What a childish response from Trump

If he could prosecute leaks, he would already be doing so
It is Trump under investigation and Dems will not let up
Then as he said! GAME ON! I can't wait!

You wont have to wait long. Mueller will have his balls hanging on his trophy wall in January. Right beside his neutered sons.
Yeah, I've heard that for 2 years.....

Looks like the only one pending is Arizona although the Repub is barely ahead. Next situation report due Thursday.
MS is also pending, it's a runoff

Yeah, the left can't handle it because their stomachs are aching from laughter after reading his tweets.
Laughter? The left doesn't laugh, they're violent mobsters......I don't see lefties as happy people with laughters......they all are depressed, hate the world and find problems everywhere, especially racism.....Tony the Tiger is racist in some way to them.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
LOL, the person who aligns with stopping school mascots or game chants or comedy of any kind doesn't understand they lack humor.......it's ironic

Forum List

Back