President Trump comes out swinging!

2880d624-d5db-48f7-b790-63510a17cc37.png

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!

e2dae7c7a8eab824ef7cad1f85afa789ce90b920.jpeg

Kris Kobach, his wife Heather and their five daughters and their dog.

Kris_Kobach_wife_Heather_Kobach.jpg
Was the dog delivered through artificial insemination?
Trump will get his attack dogs all in order to bend the will of the nation to his aspirations of glory and crazy hair-dews...

Don't know but it's a beautiful dog.
All dogs are beautiful it's why ugly humans have them around.

You could just not be around leftists you know.

I am sure that they are already in the process of breeding a leftist dog breed that looks as ugly as the owner.

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!
He is just too awesome. He's honest, and the left can't handle it......

Awesome and honest, LOL. Get up off your knees, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, the left can't handle it because their stomachs are aching from laughter after reading his tweets.

Trump will get his attack dogs all in order to bend the will of the nation to his aspirations of glory and crazy hair-dews...

I am sure that they are already in the process of breeding a leftist dog breed that looks as ugly as the owner.
You don't write with your leftist?

The Donald now needs to fire Rod Rosenputz and replace him with a Loyalist and a good Christian man or woman.

Kris Kobach is great, he is essentially Donald Trump II and he would easily be confirmed in the new Republican Enhanced Senate.

Kris Kobach - Wikipedia

He is a loser, he could not even beat a Dem in the state of Kansas! :21::21::21::21::21:

Wasted in Kansas, better as Attorney General in The Trump Administration and all Right-Winger's would agree with me.

For the moment Matthew Whitaker will do and this removes Rod Rosenputz from the equation of leading the Witch Hunt into The Donald because the useless Jeff Sessions recused himself. Next up is to remove Rod Rosenputz completely and replace him. Who knows, Kobach for Attorney General and Whitaker for Deputy Attorney General.

Trump's new Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will take over Mueller probe oversight

Rosenstein still has to answer about his comments on wearing a wire to record TRUMP.

Trump and his Little Trumpsters, can dish it out but can't take it.
100% Little Pussies. :happy-1:
Big difference between investigating ACTUAL crime and just investigating because you lost the 2016 election and you are butt hurt which is what democraps are planning to do.They want a fight they are gonna get one.

reminds me of my dear departed uncle ....4 girls.....i don't believe the man ever saw the inside of his own bathroom......~S~
Beautiful Family and I know exactly how that feels! I have 3 daughters and 1 son!

I use both hands to write.

Leftism is such a sorry as ideology, their women look less attractive than a right winged MALES. Indeed I would take one of the right winged males rather than a leftist.

lauren.jpg

C1NYRzHWIAIcu3C.jpg

And if you don't you are a transphobe so get on with your diversity training.

I didn't even discuss the character yet.

Leftism is such a sorry as ideology, their women look less attractive than a right winged MALES. Indeed I would take one of the right winged males rather than a leftist.

lauren.jpg

C1NYRzHWIAIcu3C.jpg
Eh, they all end up the same....Out the door..

Matthew Whitaker:

Matthew Whitaker, Trump's replacement for Sessions, once argued the Mueller probe goes too far - CNNPolitics
It does because Rosenstein let Mueller do whatever he wanted instead of STRICT parameters.

That RINO Maine Senator is Bedwetting that the Witch Hunt must continue, well in January her and the RINO Alaska Senator will not be of any concern to The Donald as the Republicans should be getting a 55-45 Senate, so those two can just be ignored already or just go and join the Democrats or whatever.

Matthew Whitaker:

Matthew Whitaker, Trump's replacement for Sessions, once argued the Mueller probe goes too far - CNNPolitics
It does because Rosenstein let Mueller do whatever he wanted instead of STRICT parameters.

That RINO Maine Senator is Bedwetting that the Witch Hunt must continue, well in January her and the RINO Alaska Senator will not be of any concern to The Donald as the Republicans should be getting a 55-45 Senate, so those two can just be ignored already or just go and join the Democrats or whatever.
YEP! We won Indiana,Missouri,North Dakota and Florida outright lost Nevada so that's 54 right there and POSSIBLE keeping Arizona not sure yet. I thought we had Montana I hate that piece of shit Tester....with a passion. I am REALLY hoping Manchin from West Va will make me proud and come on over to the GOP...the whole state is GOP and he is a good senator but he is a conservative democrat.

lauren.jpg

C1NYRzHWIAIcu3C.jpg
Eh, they all end up the same....Out the door..

The left winged ones take half your stuff. Which in your case is probably nothing but...

Forum List

Back