President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
..............You can't start an audit of an election for no reason.
You made a claim... Prove it...
Prove
there are more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County....

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
Do they know how that makes them look?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?
Why do they so willingly feed that cliché'?

So having said that.......can poster Rambunctious prove his claim?
Or is he a poster boy for the cliché ?

Is poster Rambunctious really Melissa Carone's avatar?

Just sayin'.
Of course Rambunctious can't prove his claim. Because he's full of shit and he just made that up because even he knows he already lost the argument.

That's obvious for multiple reasons, including but not limited to, he would have proved it had he not been making it up; and it flies in the face with the actual figures reported by the state of Arizona.
So I guess you are dumb enough to think an audit was started over nothing?.....
It was started to create doubt in the election.
The doubt was in place on election night when 5 swing states all stopped counting at the same time.....
You're lying again. You really should stop.

North Carolina was the only state which stopped counting...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
Steaming Pile Of Shit GIFs | Tenor

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
Prove

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a retard, you don't even realize you just unwittingly admitted you lied.

You said there were more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County. After you couldn't prove it, you now admit you're hoping the fraudit will.

Now let's see if you're man enough to admit you lied about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters. I say you're not. I say you lack the character needed to make such an admission.

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.
Of course Rambunctious can't prove his claim. Because he's full of shit and he just made that up because even he knows he already lost the argument.

That's obvious for multiple reasons, including but not limited to, he would have proved it had he not been making it up; and it flies in the face with the actual figures reported by the state of Arizona.
The doubt was in place on election night when 5 swing states all stopped counting at the same time.....

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
LOLOLOL

"Nuh-uh" is a loser's argument, Loser.

:dance:

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
No I'm in AZ watching the audit that's about to turn the state to Trump.....
Im also in Arizona and I see the republicans with a kot of explaining to do. No affect on the 2020 election and this cost how much?
No price is too high to ensure our elections are fair and free of fraud....the people must have confidence in the way we select our leaders....if the outcome was reversed you would be saying the same thing...they are only auditing one county because they had more ballots than registered voters.....by the thousands....
You're not going to trust anything unless it agrees with you, be real. You dolts have been trained for this for years.
Thats the truth.

There is nothing that could possibly happen, short of Trump and his echo chamber declaring election proper, that will convince these people that Trump lost fair and square.

Everything is a huge conspiracy and everyone is in on it - Democrats, Republicans, Elections officials, Judges, Trump's VP, Trump's AG. Everyone.
Trump Lost.

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
LOLOLOL

Trump is a Loser.

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a retard, you don't even realize you just unwittingly admitted you lied.

You said there were more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County. After you couldn't prove it, you now admit you're hoping the fraudit will.

Now let's see if you're man enough to admit you lied about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters. I say you're not. I say you lack the character needed to make such an admission.
I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...listen read and learn.....you think audits happen over nothing....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
LOLOLOL

If an audit process is in place, it can inform election officials of any bugs or errors in the system, and can act as a deterrent against fraud. Proponents of post-election audits argue that they can also help avoid a full recount by revealing when a recount is necessary to verify the correct election outcome. And, ultimately, a robust post-election audit can increase confidence in the results of an election.

Post-election audits can be time-consuming for election administrators, and most post-election audits contain an element of hand counting paper records, which is an error-prone process. Even with good procedures, people physically looking at votes on a piece of paper are less reliable at tabulating than a machine, although humans are better at discerning voter intent.

Issues Legislators Might Need to A​

• Are audits required? Are they voluntary or only conducted under certain circumstances?
  • What type of equipment is used in the state? A paper trail is needed to conduct a post-election audit, and some older systems do not contain this paper trail. Most newer voting systems, however, have the capacity to undertake a post-election audit and produce the necessary paper trail.
  • How are the audited ballots, precincts, machines or districts selected?
  • How many races will the audit include?
  • Who determines what contests are selected to be audited? What are the factors in determining the selection of audited contests (for example, the closeness of the reported outcome, the geographical scope of the contests or any cause for concern regarding the accuracy of the reported outcome)? When is this decided? Is it before the election, after unofficial results are available, or after the election has been certified?
  • How robust is the audit? Does a risk-limiting audit make sense? (See below for details on risk-limiting audits)
  • Which categories of ballots are audited? Does the audit include absentee ballots, early voting ballots, ballots sent from citizens overseas, and provisional ballots, or just votes cast in person on Election Day?
  • When is the audit conducted? Some states call for post-election audits after election results are finalized, with the intent of providing information to improve future elections. Other states conduct an audit before results are finalized, which may allow for the resolution of any discrepancies.
  • Does a requirement for post-election audits put an extra burden on election officials? Post-election audits can be labor and time-intensive. In the longer term, though, states may find cost savings if audits make expensive recounts less common. And, with time better procedures will develop.
  • Who conducts the audit? Is it done by the states, local jurisdictions, or an independent audit board? Who provides the resources and staff for conducting the audit? Who participates and who can be present when the audit is conducted?
  • Who conducts the audit? Is it done by the states, or the local jurisdictions? Who provides the resources and staff for conducting the audit?
  • What happens if the audit shows a discrepancy? When is a full recount triggered?

I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...listen read and learn.....you think audits happen over nothing....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha
LOL

You're lying about never lying and you're lying about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters as Hobbs never said that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

LOL

You're lying about never lying and you're lying about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters as Hobbs never said that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Do you live in AZ?......you don't know what the secretary of state said do ya?....dummy....remain stupid tard....

LOL

Do you live in AZ?......you don't know what the secretary of state said do ya?....dummy....remain stupid tard....
Of course I know what Arizona's Secretary of State said, ya lyin' moron -- that's how I know you’re lying.

And no one has to live in Arizona to know what their Secretary of State says. Exactly how retarded are you to even think up such a stupid excuse??

LOL

Of course I know what Arizona's Secretary of State said, ya lyin' moron -- that's how I know you’re lying.

And no one has to live in Arizona to know what their Secretary of State says. Exactly how retarded are you to even think up such a stupid excuse??
Do you watch him?...when you don't live in AZ?...lying POS....lmao

Do you watch him?...when you don't live in AZ?...lying POS....lmao
LOLOLOL

What's his name, ya royal dumbfuck.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

So? Duplicate ballots are not unusual in a Presidential election.
Not the number Maricopa county has and that is what triggered the recount asshole....LMFAO...got ya again....
Oh? How many duplicate ballots does Maricopa County have? You should know the answer to that since it was said in the video in the link YOU posted.

Forum List

Back