President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Heads up folks.

Lin Wood? That guy is 100% cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...oh wait I can see why you like him.

Eq33QpmXUAAWiUF.jpg

Judge Roberts is known and listed on the manifest for the LOLITA EXPRESS--you know one of Jeffery Epsteins buddies. Epstein was most certainly RECORDING men in powerful positions having sex with the teens/young female hookers for blackmail purposes. Gates, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and many others are known to have been on these flights and islands.

Heads up folks.

Lin Wood? That guy is 100% cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...oh wait I can see why you like him.

Eq33QpmXUAAWiUF.jpg

Judge Roberts is known and listed on the manifest for the LOLITA EXPRESS--you know one of Jeffery Epsteins buddies. Epstein was most certainly RECORDING men in powerful positions having sex with the teens/young female hookers for blackmail purposes. Gates, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and many others are known to have been on these flights and islands.

:rolleyes: Yea ok nutbag, whatever you say.

A person by the name of "John Roberts" was listed in 2010 and 2011 entries in the handwritten flight logs kept by Epstein’s pilots. But PolitiFact found no credible evidence that the person named is the chief justice, as opposed to another person by the same name.

Other fact-checkers noted that after the logs came out, Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts also denied any connection to Epstein on Twitter.

Last edited:
his ego boost was more important than a state mourning the tragic deaths of the building collapse.

but it's typical of his sociopathic behavior.

his ego boost was more important than a state mourning the tragic deaths of the building collapse.

Yes, Trump can't go into the entire state of Florida until Democrats say it's OK.

Fucking racist pussy.

Remember when you used to pretend you weren't a Democrat?

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
..............You can't start an audit of an election for no reason.
You made a claim... Prove it...
Prove
there are more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County....

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
Do they know how that makes them look?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?
Why do they so willingly feed that cliché'?

So having said that.......can poster Rambunctious prove his claim?
Or is he a poster boy for the cliché ?

Is poster Rambunctious really Melissa Carone's avatar?

Just sayin'.
Of course Rambunctious can't prove his claim. Because he's full of shit and he just made that up because even he knows he already lost the argument.

That's obvious for multiple reasons, including but not limited to, he would have proved it had he not been making it up; and it flies in the face with the actual figures reported by the state of Arizona.

Yes, Trump can't go into the entire state of Florida until Democrats say it's OK.

Fucking racist pussy.

Remember when you used to pretend you weren't a Democrat?
Better than the MENTAL RETARD we have with Dufus Biden.
His brain must have been made by Electrolux, nothing in there but a total vacuum.

2d83d4e48853e77c6f509b1ad363eb97.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
Prove

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?

Just sayin'.
Of course Rambunctious can't prove his claim. Because he's full of shit and he just made that up because even he knows he already lost the argument.

That's obvious for multiple reasons, including but not limited to, he would have proved it had he not been making it up; and it flies in the face with the actual figures reported by the state of Arizona.
So I guess you are dumb enough to think an audit was started over nothing?.....

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden by telling others to prove them wrong.

The fact of the matter is you can't show there were more ballots than registered voters because you just made that up out of whole cloth.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

It was started to create doubt in the election.

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Boy for a needless audit that wasn't necessary...it sure has the tards all worked up.....
Because it's an attempt to undermine our election process which already counted the votes, recounted the votes, canvassed the ballots and audited the voting equipment twice. Never in the history of this nation has there ever been a losing candidate pitch a hissy fit for this long and over this many states after an election over and claimed to be free and fair by every state and by the Congress and even by the losing candidate's own administration.

It's harmful to the fabric of this nation and it's being done for no reason other than a pathological narcissistic, who doesn't want to go down in history as the loser he is, is trying to convince Americans he didn't really lose. And he's hurting the country doing that.

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

The doubt was in place on election night when 5 swing states all stopped counting at the same time.....

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....

Boy for a needless audit that wasn't necessary...it sure has the tards all worked up.....
Because it's an attempt to undermine our election process which already counted the votes, recounted the votes, canvassed the ballots and audited the voting equipment twice. Never in the history of this nation has there ever been a losing candidate pitch a hissy fit for this long and over this many states after an election over and claimed to be free and fair by every state and by the Congress and even by the losing candidate's own administration.

It's harmful to the fabric of this nation and it's being done for no reason other than a pathological narcissistic, who doesn't want to go down in history as the loser he is, is trying to convince Americans he didn't really lose. And he's hurting the country doing that.
Dems request audits after every loss....you really are operating on 1/4 information...you sure sound dumb.....

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

Then prove it...

The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
Rambuctious, why waste your time arguing with a mental midget?

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

Then prove it...

Rambuctious, why waste your time arguing with a mental midget?
I like to trigger the fool...

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

The doubt was in place on election night when 5 swing states all stopped counting at the same time.....
You're lying again. You really should stop.

North Carolina was the only state which stopped counting...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Forum List

Back