President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...listen read and learn.....you think audits happen over nothing....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha
LOL

You're lying about never lying and you're lying about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters as Hobbs never said that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Do you live in AZ?......you don't know what the secretary of state said do ya?....dummy....remain stupid tard....
Of course I know what Arizona's Secretary of State said, ya lyin' moron -- that's how I know you’re lying.

And no one has to live in Arizona to know what their Secretary of State says. Exactly how retarded are you to even think up such a stupid excuse??
Do you watch him?...when you don't live in AZ?...lying POS....lmao
LOLOLOL

What's his name, ya royal dumbfuck.......

:abgg2q.jpg
He is a she idiot.... :auiqs.jpg: got cha again moron....

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
..............You can't start an audit of an election for no reason.
You made a claim... Prove it...
Prove
there are more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County....

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
Do they know how that makes them look?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?
Why do they so willingly feed that cliché'?

So having said that.......can poster Rambunctious prove his claim?
Or is he a poster boy for the cliché ?

Is poster Rambunctious really Melissa Carone's avatar?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a retard, you don't even realize you just unwittingly admitted you lied.

You said there were more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County. After you couldn't prove it, you now admit you're hoping the fraudit will.

Now let's see if you're man enough to admit you lied about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters. I say you're not. I say you lack the character needed to make such an admission.
I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...listen read and learn.....you think audits happen over nothing....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha
Dayum, you really are dumb.

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
Prove

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a retard, you don't even realize you just unwittingly admitted you lied.

You said there were more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County. After you couldn't prove it, you now admit you're hoping the fraudit will.

Now let's see if you're man enough to admit you lied about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters. I say you're not. I say you lack the character needed to make such an admission.
Dayum, you really are dumb.
And you are too stupid to point out why you think so?....

LOL

You're lying about never lying and you're lying about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters as Hobbs never said that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Do you live in AZ?......you don't know what the secretary of state said do ya?....dummy....remain stupid tard....
Of course I know what Arizona's Secretary of State said, ya lyin' moron -- that's how I know you’re lying.

And no one has to live in Arizona to know what their Secretary of State says. Exactly how retarded are you to even think up such a stupid excuse??
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You didn't know that. You referred to her as a guy...

[emphasis added to make fun of your ignorance]

You proved you don't even know who your own Secretary of State is. Yet you claim he told you there were more ballots than registered voters when in realty, she showed the opposite of what you claim. That's how I know you’re lying.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You proved you don't even know who your own Secretary of State is. Yet you claim he told you there were more ballots than registered voters when in realty, she showed the opposite of what you claim. That's how I know you’re lying.

307vyna-gif.269908
I was referring to her spokesman dummy....he gives daily reports on the evening news dummy....but if you lived here you would know that.....dummy.....

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
I was referring to her spokesman dummy....he gives daily reports on the evening news dummy....but if you lived here you would know that.....dummy.....
LOLOLOLOL

All along until you were caught again making a fool of yourself, you said it was your Secretary of State. Funny how fast you change your own story. Great, what's his name?

Your lies are exposed. In reality, Arizona's Secretary of State showed there were fewer ballots than registered voters, not more.

You lied.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Nothing at all on there about Arizona, no less about Maricopa County getting more ballots than registered voters.

You lied.

In stark contrast to your lie is the reality that Maricopa County had fewer ballots than registered voters, not more as you lied about. Which means the Secretary of State's office would not have claimed there were more. You lied about that too.

Ballots cast ............ 2,089,563
Registered voters ... 2,595,272

Now man up and apologize to the forum for lying...

Prove

What's up with that?

Just sayin'.

Then prove it...

Rambuctious, why waste your time arguing with a mental midget?
I like to trigger the fool...
Trigger him? You mean the chimp has a loaded gun? RUN!
iyfyus.jpg.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

I wonder how long Tucker will survive the dark cabal? It is time for our military to act, make mass arrests, seize the assets of the entire fake news MSM for collusion according to Trump's EO of 2018 (which is out of Biden's reach to nullify) ... they have ample hard, irrefutable evidence of massive fraud and foreign intervention, they have ample evidence of the media colluding ... I have no idea what they are waiting on, but they have a Constitutional MANDATE to ACT to enforce both the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Trump's EO of 2018. I still believe they WILL act, and when they do it will be Biblical and the death of the New World Order. Much more is at stake than just this simple election. They have MUCH MORE to do!

"I still believe they WILL act, and when they do it will be Biblical and the death of the New World Order."

This has been a fun thread to surf along with.

And yes, I believe that poster Rambunctious overshot his better judgement and said something he can't back up, and when his hand is called he does a whirl&twirl to avoid admitting he oversold.

And then, I always look for poster Rancid's thoughtful posts.
Like the quote above and the "Biblical" (meaning another flood?) consequences of not being a fanboy groupie to Don Trump.

btw......I'd suggest all here circle their calendar (plug it into their IPhone calendar?).....the date of August 2nd, 2021. That's the date our thoughtful poster, Rancid, asserts that Bill Barr will be executed for treason.

Do you love this bar as much as I do. It's a hoot.

I didn't lie...you just don't know the facts.....your stupidity and ignorance on an issue is not proof of a lie.....
LOL

Of course you lied. You falsely claimed there were more ballots I Maricopa County than registered voters. That's a lie. It's very simple. It's very clear cut. Either your claim is true or it's not true; and Arizona says it's a lie...

Screenshot_20210709-074427_Drive.jpg

I didn't lie...you just don't know the facts.....your stupidity and ignorance on an issue is not proof of a lie.....
LOL

Of course you lied. You falsely claimed there were more ballots I Maricopa County than registered voters. That's a lie. It's very simple. It's very clear cut. Either your claim is true or it's not true; and Arizona says it's a lie...

View attachment 511192
You are addicted to Rambunctious.....told ya Flynn would walk...and I'm telling you AZ will find major fraud....

Republicans who refuse to come to grips with reality are in the grip of a myth.

It really is a joke -- the intelligent Republicans know that -- but they still embrace the "Big Lie," and they contribute millions to the cause.

One such cause is the Conservative Political Action Conference or CPAC, and it is attended by elected Republican officials.

Business Insider reports, "Attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas have been presented with a strategy outlining a 7-point-plan to reinstate Donald Trump as president 'in days, not years.

I said it was a joke.

Business Insider continues, "The outlandish plan involves ousting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and eventually installing Donald Trump in her place.

"Donald Trump as Speaker would then call for a vote to impeach, charge, and remove "imposters" President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. As the Speaker of the House is third in the line of presidential succession, Trump would then take up the presidency again in this highly improbable scenario.

"The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on "the horror show" of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to "flip" sides."

Alabama Republican Representative Mo Brooks asked audience members at CPAC) if they would be "willing" and ready "to fight" for America, echoing his controversial remarks ahead of the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Brooks, who is running for the U.S. Senate with Trump's backing, said during his speech Friday, "Our choice is simple: We can surrender and submit, or we can fight back" against "dictatorial socialists" and Democratic control.

This is today's Republican Party.

You will get no argument to that statement from today's Republicans.

Republicans who refuse to come to grips with reality are in the grip of a myth.

It really is a joke -- the intelligent Republicans know that -- but they still embrace the "Big Lie," and they contribute millions to the cause.

One such cause is the Conservative Political Action Conference or CPAC, and it is attended by elected Republican officials.

Business Insider reports, "Attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas have been presented with a strategy outlining a 7-point-plan to reinstate Donald Trump as president 'in days, not years.

I said it was a joke.

Business Insider continues, "The outlandish plan involves ousting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and eventually installing Donald Trump in her place.

"Donald Trump as Speaker would then call for a vote to impeach, charge, and remove "imposters" President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. As the Speaker of the House is third in the line of presidential succession, Trump would then take up the presidency again in this highly improbable scenario.

"The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on "the horror show" of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to "flip" sides."

Alabama Republican Representative Mo Brooks asked audience members at CPAC) if they would be "willing" and ready "to fight" for America, echoing his controversial remarks ahead of the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Brooks, who is running for the U.S. Senate with Trump's backing, said during his speech Friday, "Our choice is simple: We can surrender and submit, or we can fight back" against "dictatorial socialists" and Democratic control.

This is today's Republican Party.

You will get no argument to that statement from today's Republicans.
Unless the completely fraudulent 2020 "election" is overturned, mass arrests for treason happen, with convictions, all Dominion machines and their ilk removed from the entire country, and such future fraud made literally impossible, no conservative stands one chance in hell of ever getting elected to office because we won't HAVE elections, all we will have is RIGGED FRAUD. Unless all of this happens, I won't even bother to cast a vote ever again, and there are 80 million Americans who will do the same if they have a brain in their heads. So ... Trump is NOT going to win ANYthing in 2022, 2024 or ever again ... UNLESS THIS MESS IS CLEANED UP NOW! And if it IS cleaned up, he will be back AS PRESIDENT long before 2024!

Forum List

Back