President Trump Hangs Portrait Of Native Indian Killer, President Andrew Jackson, In Oval Office

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
What a fine man Andrew Jackson was. He was a glorious leader to look up to. He was a patriot who killed expendable Indians who were in my people's way of progress. He was an American hero who defeated the British at New Orleans saving our nation. To sum it up, he put America first. I welcome this move by our new glorious leader. Bravo!

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/president-trump-adds-portrait-president-andrew-jackson-oval-office-decor/

Dear Lord, are you a plant from Media Matters?

And Barry tried to bounce him off the 20.

graphic1-jpg.105299

I keep a picture of Andrew Jackson in my wallet

What a fine man Andrew Jackson was. He was a glorious leader to look up to. He was a patriot who killed expendable Indians who were in my people's way of progress. He was an American hero who defeated the British at New Orleans saving our nation. To sum it up, he put America first. I welcome this move by our new glorious leader. Bravo!

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/25/president-trump-adds-portrait-president-andrew-jackson-oval-office-decor/
...and we're off.

President Trump Hangs Portrait Of Native Indian Killer, President Andrew Jackson, In Oval Office

He'll probably hang portraits of Assad, Putin and Hitler next to Jackson. It's obvious that Trump loves genocide.

For edification...

'The 'Father of the Modern Democrat Party,' our 7th and first non-aristocrat President was Andrew Jackson.

But...you may be correct about the Democrats.....they do honor this sort of view:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Andrew Jackson was a great POTUS.

He wasn't perfect but he wasn't supposed to be. No POTUS is.

He was a great leader and a fine POTUS.

Jackson was a non-politician who won the office by promising to clean up the massive corruption in DC. Yes, he caused the Trail of Tears and Native Americans rightly hate him for it. But, he was a man of his times and did what was considered in the best interest of the USA at that time. I suggest you take the time to check out his bio @ Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia

Jackson was a non-politician who won the office by promising to clean up the massive corruption in DC. Yes, he caused the Trail of Tears and Native Americans rightly hate him for it. But, he was a man of his times and did what was considered in the best interest of the USA at that time. I suggest you take the time to check out his bio @ Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia

He was a product of his times and there were not many who were standing up for the rights of Indians in the early 1800s
We still had 4 million slaves at the time, why would Indians be given any consideration for their rights?

Forum List

Back