🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump Hasn't Broken A Single Promise

The wall? Trump IS the wall. Plans are submitted, budgeted, and ready for the President's approval. Whoever builds it will bring it in on time and under budget...that's the way Trump rolls. :thup:

Love love love Trump. He's doing exactly what we elected him do. Only he's doing it better than we expected.
there you go trolling again.:lmao::rofl:

"... his electoral base is not only intact but enthusiastic and energized, providing Trump with a significant base of power. Those who fail to recognize this may find themselves underestimating his capabilities in governance in the same way that many underestimated his candidacy."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/regretful-trump-voters-are-mostly-a-myth.html

President Trump Hasn't Broken A Single Promise
He just hasn't carried them out.

the trump apologists of course are in denial that he is mass murderer of innocent civilians no different than Obama or Bush.:rolleyes:

i really thought he was going to be our first real president since JFK to not back down to the deep state and the elite but the proof is in the pudding he is no different than Obama or Bush or every president since LBJ which all served the bankers and Isreal instead of the people.

Love love love Trump. He's doing exactly what we elected him do. Only he's doing it better than we expected.

I voted for Trump only in the general election and for only two reasons: 1. He wasn't Hillary, and 2. The SCOTUS pick.

He has done way better than I expected. I would gladly vote for him at any future election.

Yeah he is building that wall better than exp
acted, and of course repeal and replaced Obamacare. Then there is that wonderful job on immigration

“I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off,” - Trump

black-guys-laughing.gif

He hasn't taken a vacation. He works Monday through Friday and has worked many a weekend as well. Just because the liberals and their media label every day away from D.C. a "vacation" doesn't make it so.

Black Lives DO matter.....Here's a brother Trump-supporter who knows how to deal with the smelly ones...:lol:

20firstdraft-protester-tmagArticle.jpg

I will concede that Trump said one time, once, in a debate that he would hire a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's corruption. Although there is still plenty of time for him to do that, I doubt he will. It's a huge stretch to call that a campaign promise but he'll, I'll give that one to the left.

That's it, that's all they have. The rest are either lies or stupidity, or both.

I love watching leftards spasm.
Yeah, spasms from laughter.
yep theres Trumps great wall.:up: somehow Obama murders people and is a traiter.trump and bush do the same thing but they can do no wrong according to some people here.:rolleyes: beam me up scotty,theres no intelligent lifeforms on this planet.
Trump hasn't murdered anybody, you moron.
Obama isn't a traitor because he murdered ppl, maybe this is why you're confused. He was a traitor because he actively worked to destroy our form of government and to bring in enemies of the state and our people.

I will concede that Trump said one time, once, in a debate that he would hire a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's corruption. Although there is still plenty of time for him to do that, I doubt he will. It's a huge stretch to call that a campaign promise but he'll, I'll give that one to the left.

That's it, that's all they have. The rest are either lies or stupidity, or both.

I think he will. And for Obama too.

But hopefully they will die screaming, and we won't need to waste the money.

Despite the screeching lies being flipped around by our leftist pinheads, everything is fine and priorities are being handled in proper order. Each and every time the sleazy progs think they see daylight between the President's promises and actions, it turns out to be another mirage. For any Trump voters with doubts, keep in mind he has so changed the reality you've been accustomed to over the last 8 years, that it's you who needs to catch up with the new normal. This man has literally ENDED our creeping descent into communism...make no mistake about that...and he's having a ball doing it. :lol:

Donald-Trumps-nationalism.jpg

Here is our wonderful president Traiter Trump in action right NOW as we speak.:up: great man.:thup:

24 Years Ago Today, US Govt Used Chemical Weapons On Its Own People, Killing Women & Children
Americans are up in arms over the alleged gas attack in Syria. Although there was no investigation, and many high-profile individuals have called it a sham, the US has pinned the blame on Syrian president Bashar Al Assad

AND rightly SO calling it a sham.:thup:
Read more at 24 Years Ago Today, US Govt Used Chemical Weapons On Its Own People, Killing Women & Children

way to go Trump.thank you.:clap2:
US Using Unconfirmed Attack on Navy to Start War With Iran & Russia

I really thought he was going to be different than all the presidents we have had since LBJ,servants o the bankers and Isreal instead of the people.JFK he is not,the last one who served the PEOPLE,I wasnt asking for that but to be at LEAST close to him as carter was.no such luck.

He hasn't. The left, being the severely butthurt and delusional morons that they are, can't seem to grasp the concept that Trump will be potus for 4 years. They say stupid shit like: "He's not building the wall!" And "He hasn't repealed and replaced 0bamacare" and "he hasn't banned immigrants" and "derp a derp a derp".

They have to construct a alternate reality in order to not have to admit that they were defeated, and that Trump has some very good ideas and can do the job better than it has been done in decades. They cannot live in that world so they have to construct a fake one.
Alternate reality? You presented a sterling example!

I think he will. And for Obama too.

But hopefully they will die screaming, and we won't need to waste the money.

Of course, I would love to see that.

He hasn't. The left, being the severely butthurt and delusional morons that they are, can't seem to grasp the concept that Trump will be potus for 4 years. They say stupid shit like: "He's not building the wall!" And "He hasn't repealed and replaced 0bamacare" and "he hasn't banned immigrants" and "derp a derp a derp".

They have to construct a alternate reality in order to not have to admit that they were defeated, and that Trump has some very good ideas and can do the job better than it has been done in decades. They cannot live in that world so they have to construct a fake one.
Alternate reality? You presented a sterling example!

Thank you. I thought it was very well put.

There's no US Attorneys at the DOJ to do Hillary....yet, because they fired them all. Ivanka likes Chelsea and doesn't want to see her hurt. And he'll need Rat cooperation on the tax-cuts/infrastructure bills.....Hillary is far down on the list but not off the list....if she keeps mouthing off she'll find that out.

Forum List

Back