President Trump: Hate has no place in our country

Unfortunately, the hate is pouring out of both ends like water out of a freakin' fire house, and each end chooses to only see that of the other.
Honestly addressing that would be Step One.
Oh look, Mr. "both sides are the same" is here.
I have never said "both sides are the same", sorry.

Nutters sure do like to make stuff up.

Alright, I guess I read it wrong then.

What did you mean when you said "The hate is pouring out of both ends"?
Exactly what I said. The hate is pouring out of both ends. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

I also often point out that the two ends share many behaviors. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

There are obviously many differences between the whacked-out wings as well.

LOL, exactly as I originally said then. You are lumping the abuser and the abused together and saying...they're both lashing out. Good for you for making a stance. So noble of you.

When we stop importing thousands of people who want Americans dead i will believe those who say stop the hate.

Unfortunately, the hate is pouring out of both ends like water out of a freakin' fire house, and each end chooses to only see that of the other.
Honestly addressing that would be Step One.

Exactly what I said. The hate is pouring out of both ends. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

I also often point out that the two ends share many behaviors. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

LOL, exactly as I originally said then. You are lumping the abuser and the abused together and saying...they're both lashing out. Good for you for making a stance. So noble of you.
If that's what you perceive from your end, great.

ME: Well, here we go for the millionth time. Trump condemned white supremacists before, during, and after the election and he has done it a millions times since, and here he is condemning hate again yesterday.
The real question is: When will Democrats condemn THEIR hate, their Antifa, their violence, their people who harass conservatives in restaurants and at their homes: I never see Democrats condemning their hate.
AND GUESS WHAT: The American people notice it too, and that's another reason why the baby-killing Leftists will lose in 2020.

President Trump speaks to press as he departs Morristown on his way to the White House.

"I never see Democrats condemning their hate."

I'll make a deal with you.

You, right here and right now, condemn any and all hate from conservatives and republicans and I will do the same

Perception is reality.

But hey, feel free to point me to a post of yours where you actually make the effort to go past the lazy routine of lumping both sides together. I'm all ears.

Perception is reality.

But hey, feel free to point me to a post of yours where you actually make the effort to go past the lazy routine of lumping both sides together. I'm all ears.
Many of them. If you're this interested, our profile pages include all our posts. Search to your heart's content.

It appears my posts are a bit too important for some, including you, but whatever turns you on.

Perception is reality.

Many of them. If you're this interested, our profile pages include all our posts. Search to your heart's content.

It appears my posts are a bit too important for some, including you, but whatever turns you on.

You're a broken record. That's the sad part. You like to act the part of some sort of moderate but it's clear you're an embarrassed conservative who can't bring himself to call out the atrocities coming from the GOP. So you take the noble step of saying both sides are guilty of the same offenses. And you do it in thread after thread. I don't need to search your posts, I've seen enough of them to know your tired act.

It goes something like this....The republicans/GOP/Trump did something disgusting again. Mac posts something about how both sides do the same thing.
Rinse.
Repeat.

Perception is reality.

You're a broken record. That's the sad part. You like to act the part of some sort of moderate but it's clear you're an embarrassed conservative who can't bring himself to call out the atrocities coming from the GOP. So you take the noble step of saying both sides are guilty of the same offenses. And you do it in thread after thread. I don't need to search your posts, I've seen enough of them to know your tired act.

It goes something like this....The republicans/GOP/Trump did something disgusting again. Mac posts something about how both sides do the same thing.
Rinse.
Repeat.
I'm not "some kind of moderate". That lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

You nutters don't like those of us who can think for ourselves, because we expose you for what you are.

Tough shit. Quit whining.

tAEiDDS.gif

Perception is reality.

Rinse.
Repeat.
I'm not "some kind of moderate". That lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

You nutters don't like those of us who can think for ourselves, because we expose you for what you are.

tAEiDDS.gif

LOL, thanks for pointing out your signature. Your first bullet point is EXACTLY what I'm talking about....and you put it right in your signature. You're leading off with the "both sides are the same" nonsense.

Liberal "extremists" want to ensure everyone has healthcare and education. Conservative extremists go on shooting rampages against brown skin people.

But yeah, the "extremists" are the same. LOL.

Perception is reality.

Rinse.
Repeat.

tAEiDDS.gif

LOL, thanks for pointing out your signature. Your first bullet point is EXACTLY what I'm talking about....and you put it right in your signature. You're leading off with the "both sides are the same" nonsense.

Liberal "extremists" want to ensure everyone has healthcare and education. Conservative extremists go on shooting rampages against brown skin people.

But yeah, the "extremists" are the same. LOL.
:itsok:

Trump decries bigotry and hate (in a speech read like a hostage statement) but stokes it nearly every day

Trump loves to hate -

• Trump launched his campaign in 2015 by calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” who are “bringing crime” and “bringing drugs” to the US. His campaign was largely built on building a wall to keep these immigrants out of the US.
  • As a candidate in 2015, Trump called for a ban on all Muslims coming into the US. His administration eventually implemented a significantly watered-down version of the policy.
  • When asked at a 2016 Republican debate whether all 1.6 billion Muslims hate the US, Trump said, “I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of them.”
  • He argued in 2016 that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who was overseeing the Trump University lawsuit — should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who endorsed Trump, later called such comments “the textbook definition of a racist comment.”
  • Trump has been repeatedly slow to condemn white supremacists who endorse him, and he regularly retweeted messages from white supremacists and neo-Nazis during his presidential campaign.
  • He tweeted and later deleted an image that showed Hillary Clinton in front of a pile of money and by a Jewish Star of David that said, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” The tweet had some very obvious anti-Semitic imagery, but Trump insisted that the star was a sheriff’s badge, and said his campaign shouldn’t have deleted it.
  • Trump has repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) as “Pocahontas,” using her controversial — and later walked-back — claims to Native American heritage as a punchline.
  • At the 2016 Republican convention, Trump officially seized the mantle of the “law and order” candidate — an obvious dog whistle playing to white fears of black crime, even though crime in the US is historically low. His speeches, comments, and executive actions after he took office have continued this line of messaging.
  • In a pitch to black voters in 2016, Trump said, “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
  • Trump stereotyped a black reporter at a press conference in February 2017. When April Ryan asked him if he plans to meet and work with the Congressional Black Caucus, he repeatedly asked her to set up the meeting — even as she insisted that she’s “just a reporter.”
  • In the week after white supremacist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017, Trump repeatedly said that “many sides” and “both sides” were to blame for the violence and chaos that ensued — suggesting that the white supremacist protesters were morally equivalent to counterprotesters that stood against racism. He also said that there were “some very fine people” among the white supremacists. All of this seemed like a dog whistle to white supremacists — and many of them took it as one, with white nationalist Richard Spencer praising Trump for “defending the truth.”
  • Throughout 2017, Trump repeatedly attacked NFL players who, by kneeling or otherwise silently protesting during the national anthem, demonstrated against systemic racism in America.
  • Trump reportedly said in 2017 that people who came to the US from Haiti “all have AIDS,” and he lamented that people who came to the US from Nigeria would never “go back to their huts” once they saw America. The White House denied that Trump ever made these comments.
  • Speaking about immigration in a bipartisan meeting in January 2018, Trump reportedly asked, in reference to Haiti and African countries, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” He then reportedly suggested that the US should take more people from countries like Norway. The implication: Immigrants from predominantly white countries are good, while immigrants from predominantly black countries are bad.
  • Trump denied making the “shithole” comments, although some senators present at the meeting said they happened. The White House, meanwhile, suggested that the comments, like Trump’s remarks about the NFL protests, will play well to his base. The only connection between Trump’s remarks about the NFL protests and his “shithole” comments is race.
  • Trump mocked Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign, again calling her “Pocahontas” in a tweet before adding, “See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!” The capitalized “TRAIL” is seemingly a reference to the Trail of Tears — a horrific act of ethnic cleansing in the 19th century in which Native Americans were forcibly relocated, causing thousands of deaths.
  • Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of Congress — Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — are “from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe” and that they should “go back” to those countries. It’s a common racist trope to say that black and brown people, particularly immigrants, should go back to their countries of origin. Three of four of the members of Congress whom Trump targeted were born in the US.
shit like that ^^^^^^^^^^ gets his collective slobbering, and humping each others leg.

Wow.... I really appreciate you showing all of the examples of how the media has misrepresented/taken out of context/outright misleading headlines and quotes by the President.
Good Job!!
:clap:

ME: Well, here we go for the millionth time. Trump condemned white supremacists before, during, and after the election and he has done it a millions times since, and here he is condemning hate again yesterday.
The real question is: When will Democrats condemn THEIR hate, their Antifa, their violence, their people who harass conservatives in restaurants and at their homes: I never see Democrats condemning their hate.
AND GUESS WHAT: The American people notice it too, and that's another reason why the baby-killing Leftists will lose in 2020.

President Trump speaks to press as he departs Morristown on his way to the White House.

Hate does have a home in the Democratic Party.
Nation of Islam
La Raza
Klan
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood
BLM
Antifa

Several years ago Black Lives Matter Marched chanting:

What do we want?
- Dead Cops

'Kill 'em, fry 'em, roll 'em in a blanket'

Obama invited the leader of that group to the WH...imagine if Trump would invite the leader of a white supremacist to the WH...

Oh by the way - I study every year the statistics of our policemen. A few days ago I did again. Last year 11 people died in Germany because policemen had to shoot. I heard in the year 2015 died about 1000 people (990) in the USA because policeman shot. In Germany died 10 people this year on this reason. The USA has 4 times more inhabitants than Germany. So 1000/(4*10)=25. So relativelly die in the USA 25 times (=2500%) more people because policemen shoot.

And in the USA in 2017 were shot in total 39,773 people. This are 12 people per 100,000 inhabitants. In Germany died in this year 0.9 people on the same reason per 100,000 inhabitants. So this happened relativelly about 13 times (=1300%) more often in the USA than such things happen in Germany.

Some policemen of Fulda:

Johnny Cash / June Carter: I heard Johnny Cash bought his first guitar in a little shop in my country here and started to sing, when he was a soldier here. No one shot him down - otherwise no one would know him. In later times he sang her song too. It's not always good only to sing the own songs.

Last edited:
This morning he tweets about how bad the media is, and that they can't be trusted.

Then, later on, he denounces hate speech.

Can't make this up folks.

Let's see how long your beloved media harps on El Paso. Then watch how fast they drop Dayton because it was a Democrat supporter who was the assailant there. That's why they can't be trusted.

And Trump doesn't know the difference between Dayton and Toledo. Today, when he was referring to the shooting in Ohio, he said Toledo.

Guess Trump was too busy playing golf and going to a wedding reception of people he didn't know to pay attention to the slaughter of American citizens. If Obama had played golf and gone to a wedding over the weekend instead of addressing the nation, you conservatives would have been screaming bloody murder.

How soon they forget. Obozo gave a prepared statement after an American got beheaded by one of his Muslim pals, then immediately jumped In a golf cart and hit the links. No matter what Trump does you're going to whine and cry about it anyway. By ten way, Biden couldn't even get the state right. So you may want to stop going down that road.

Forum List

Back