President Trump: Hate has no place in our country

ME: Well, here we go for the millionth time. Trump condemned white supremacists before, during, and after the election and he has done it a millions times since, and here he is condemning hate again yesterday.
The real question is: When will Democrats condemn THEIR hate, their Antifa, their violence, their people who harass conservatives in restaurants and at their homes: I never see Democrats condemning their hate.
AND GUESS WHAT: The American people notice it too, and that's another reason why the baby-killing Leftists will lose in 2020.

President Trump speaks to press as he departs Morristown on his way to the White House.

This morning he tweets about how bad the media is, and that they can't be trusted.

Then, later on, he denounces hate speech.

Can't make this up folks.
So, criticizing the media is hate speech?

What are you talking about?

Blaming the media for the shootings is hate speech.

There is no such thing as hate speech, only hate hearing...

You are a Trump supporter so your answer is not surprising. Those tweets sow te real Donald Trump. A hateful little boy who lashes out at everyone and tries to blame everyone else rather than act responsibly and like a real man.

until his next rally when he wants his drone collective to get a hard on ..

As usual you are an ignorant lying sack of shit. I have watched entire rallies and never heard a word of hate. They feature people of all races and orientations.

Do the world a favor and shut your ignorant piehole. you asshole.

Crowds chanting ''send them home" is hate speech.

Why don't you shut your ignorant ass asshole.
Trump denounced that.

Trump paused so the crowd could continue the chant. He sort of denounced it the next day and then undenounced the denouncement and defended it. You lose.
Did you hear what your presidential buttplug said?

Apparently you didn't.

You are a Trump supporter so your answer is not surprising. Those tweets sow te real Donald Trump. A hateful little boy who lashes out at everyone and tries to blame everyone else rather than act responsibly and like a real man.
Challenge: Present evidence of your charge of Trump being "hateful"

In the meantime, your post is hateful, by referring to a 73 year old man as "little boy"

ME: Well, here we go for the millionth time. Trump condemned white supremacists before, during, and after the election and he has done it a millions times since, and here he is condemning hate again yesterday.
The real question is: When will Democrats condemn THEIR hate, their Antifa, their violence, their people who harass conservatives in restaurants and at their homes: I never see Democrats condemning their hate.
AND GUESS WHAT: The American people notice it too, and that's another reason why the baby-killing Leftists will lose in 2020.

President Trump speaks to press as he departs Morristown on his way to the White House.

Why do so many Americans call our president a racist?

Why do White Supremacists think the President supports them?

Unfortunately, the hate is pouring out of both ends like water out of a freakin' fire house, and each end chooses to only see that of the other.
Honestly addressing that would be Step One.
You’re part of the problem Mac. Sometimes a fat person needs to be told they are fat.
What if YOU'RE fat, too?

Oh yeah, you only think in one direction.

If a cow had balls she would be a bull. Reason losers like you hate Trump is because he tells the truth. That is what has people like AOC constantly playing the race card. Calling someone racists doesn’t mean anything now. The extremists on BOTH sides need to STFU as do little referees like you. What Trump says, the majority of people think.
Funny how when Sanders and his ilk say the same thing no one calls them racists. How convenient.
Ah, The Truth.

Yeah, both wings think they have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

One of their many shared behaviors.

If you’re fat you’re fat it’s the truth. Baltimore is a shithole. Whether Bernie or Trump says it. Still the truth.

Unfortunately, the hate is pouring out of both ends like water out of a freakin' fire house, and each end chooses to only see that of the other.
You’re part of the problem Mac. Sometimes a fat person needs to be told they are fat.
What if YOU'RE fat, too?

If a cow had balls she would be a bull. Reason losers like you hate Trump is because he tells the truth. That is what has people like AOC constantly playing the race card. Calling someone racists doesn’t mean anything now. The extremists on BOTH sides need to STFU as do little referees like you. What Trump says, the majority of people think.
Funny how when Sanders and his ilk say the same thing no one calls them racists. How convenient.
Ah, The Truth.

If you’re fat you’re fat it’s the truth. Baltimore is a shithole. Whether Bernie or Trump says it. Still the truth.
I know. You and your tribe have that vice-like grip on The Truth.

What if YOU'RE fat, too?

Ah, The Truth.

Tribe? LOL

You another Jew hater Mac?

What if YOU'RE fat, too?

Ah, The Truth.

Tribe? LOL

Yeah, got it.

Why do so many Americans call our president a racist?

Why do White Supremacists think the President supports them?

Many Americans called BHO a Muslim. Didn’t make it right. Because all 8k of them thought when he said build a wall to curb illegals from coming into this country that he was a white supremacist when Obama essentially did the same thing sans the wall but told them to stop coming here.

Why are you such a partisan hack?

Ah, The Truth.

Tribe? LOL

Yeah, got it.

It explains a lot. Maybe you should try reading books instead of burning them.

Challenge: Present evidence of your charge of Trump being "hateful"

In the meantime, your post is hateful, by referring to a 73 year old man as "little boy"

Trump constantly uses twitter to attack people personally. He told the 4 congresswomen to go back were they came from. Voters agree that was racist and un-American. Trump has called illegals crossing the border invaders.

Calling a whining 73 year old man who acts like a 2 year old spoiled child is truthful not hateful. Apparently you are branching out into comedy.

Decades of Leftist attacks on religion, the Bible, and Christianity, and of promoting murdering babies, have created a generation of evil people who have no respect for life. ALL of these shootings are the fault of the Left.

Trump constantly uses twitter to attack people personally. He told the 4 congresswomen to go back were they came from.

Good for him.They are all pieces of shit

Trump constantly uses twitter to attack people personally. He told the 4 congresswomen to go back were they came from. Voters agree that was racist and un-American. Trump has called illegals crossing the border invaders.

Calling a whining 73 year old man who acts like a 2 year old spoiled child is truthful not hateful. Apparently you are branching out into comedy.
1. The 4 congresswoman SHOULD leave the country, since they have so much disdain for it. Trump was right.

2. Illegal aliens crossing the border illegally, ARE INVADERS. Absolutely right.

3. Present evidence of your charge of Trump being "hateful"

Oh look, Mr. "both sides are the same" is here.

I have never said "both sides are the same", sorry.

Nutters sure do like to make stuff up.

Alright, I guess I read it wrong then.

What did you mean when you said "The hate is pouring out of both ends"?

Alright, I guess I read it wrong then.

What did you mean when you said "The hate is pouring out of both ends"?
Exactly what I said. The hate is pouring out of both ends. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

I also often point out that the two ends share many behaviors. That doesn't make both ends "the same".

There are obviously many differences between the whacked-out wings as well.

Forum List

Back