President Trump honing his golf skills

Good. Someone working as hard as he needs the distraction of a nice golf game.

We know that Trump would never do what he said a president shouldn't do, to play golf like Oblama did, it must be a hologram..

good to know he's getting SOMETHING done i guess

I don't have a ton of respect for the guy, but this kind of "The President isn't working hard enough because he's bowling/golfing/knitting/playing cards" post is just old.
Even tho he promised on several occasions during his campaign that he wouldn't be playing golf if elected.
If you believe what a politician says while campaigning you are not breathing properly.

I don't have a ton of respect for the guy, but this kind of "The President isn't working hard enough because he's bowling/golfing/knitting/playing cards" post is just old.
Even tho he promised on several occasions during his campaign that he wouldn't be playing golf if elected.
If you believe what a politician says while campaigning you are not breathing properly.
you calling trump a liar?

Do you think I am criticizing him?
Don't know you, don't know your thoughts, don't know anything about you. I do know that these type of posts are tiresome to me.

you calling trump a liar?
Of course he's a liar. All politicians are liars. He's not even a particularly good liar. But he's OUR liar now. I don't have to respect the man to respect the office.

Name me one politician who hasn't lied during a campaign.

So he changed his mind? Big deal.

Ah....well then......all better....carry on.

So he changed his mind? Big deal.
Changed his mind when it applies to him

Forum List

Back