President Trump needs to appoint a special counsel to investigate hilary and ties to Russia...

To the OP: the President does not have the executive power to appoint special counsels.

That is a DOJ function, and I don't think that he can ask the AG to do it.

- Libtards on another fishing expedition.

This may "astound" your half brain BUT, often fishing expeditions yield lots of fish.......LOL
BUT, often fishing expeditions yield lots of fish
Yes, they do...

but they arent' always the same type fish.

They are liable to pull in trout, bass, bluegills, republicans, perch, walleye, democrats, carp, crappe.

Never know what you're going to get when you go on a fishing expedition

Trump needs to go on offense and needs to appoint a special counsel to go after the hilary email scandal, the ties of hilary to foriegn governments when she was secretary of state, including Russia, and to investigate her use of the clinton foundation to hide illegal activity as secretary of state........and the obstruction of justice between her and loretta lynch.....

She can't protect her minions anymore other than to pay them to go to jail ....she can't pardon them, she can't influence the investigation.........

This needs to be done to fight back....

You left out Obama, but she won't. She'll sing like a bird and then write a book about it being someone else's fault.

Sorry, as long as we have a sitting President who may be engaging in treason, he's the priority for investigation. Some private citizen who is completely out of power and influence is just an afterthought, at best.

Yeah.....they have already told us over and over there was no collusion...moron.....hilary actually did engage in espionage with Russia...as the Secretary of State, and she actually did obstruct justice when her husband met with loretta lynch and when she destroyed 33,000 emails, destroyed 13 cellphones, and 3 illegal, unsecured servers....and when she lied to the FBI....a crime that sent Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart to jail.....
She was cleared by the FBI, idiot. Trump is under investigation. Your lies won't save you.

She wasn't cleared, she didn't mean too Comey said, if y'all ever find any real evidence on Trump, I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. No intent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine never have....but then I haven't tried fishing in your backyard wading pool...

WOW, such wit really, really is exemplary for what passes for right wing intelligentsia.....Congrats...LOL

(btw, fishing expeditions are often successful when fishing in fertile waters.....)

Mine never have....but then I haven't tried fishing in your backyard wading pool...

WOW, such wit really, really is exemplary for what passes for right wing intelligentsia.....Congrats...LOL

(btw, fishing expeditions are often successful when fishing in fertile waters.....)
btw, fishing expeditions are often successful when fishing in fertile waters.....)

th

Trump needs to go on offense and needs to appoint a special counsel to go after the hilary email scandal, the ties of hilary to foriegn governments when she was secretary of state, including Russia, and to investigate her use of the clinton foundation to hide illegal activity as secretary of state........and the obstruction of justice between her and loretta lynch.....

She can't protect her minions anymore other than to pay them to go to jail ....she can't pardon them, she can't influence the investigation.........

By the time the investigation is over Trump will be gone from our WH

You're not expecting the investigation to end til 2021?

OP is nonsense.

But, I can't find any reporting about whether the cheeto has made any statement about the deaths of seven sailors. He's probably too busy eating chocolate cake and golfing. I'm sure we will be hearing from him, about how this is President Obama's fault. And hopefully, someone can write down what he should say the the families and then rial the phone for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They can't, since the alt-right is a tiny minority of the country and Republicans want to win re-election in 2018.

I don't know what the "Alt-Right" is, but I can tell you that if you group the Left as Hard Left, Radical Left, Social Progressive, and Liberal, group the Center as Independent, Centrist and Undecided, and the Right as Right Wing, Conservative, Tea Party, Far Right and Radical Right, the Right is the largest group of the three, the Left the smallest. The Left only appear big and powerful because they tend to conglomerate in big cities, major centers of power like DC, LA (entertainment), and NY (news), and once in, try to exclude everyone and anyone who differs with them so they all sit around seeing everyone else about as thinking just like them! Then they have the audacity to conclude that since everyone agrees with them, they must obviously be totally right.

The Left sees the center 90% of the country as merely a necessary roadway to get from the West Coast to the East! And if you are a good Democrat, you don't actually drive it, you FLY OVER them. After all, those are just the Deplorable people, the uncouth, the inbred undesirables.

Sorry, as long as we have a sitting President who may be engaging in treason, he's the priority for investigation. Some private citizen who is completely out of power and influence is just an afterthought, at best.

Yeah.....they have already told us over and over there was no collusion...moron.....hilary actually did engage in espionage with Russia...as the Secretary of State, and she actually did obstruct justice when her husband met with loretta lynch and when she destroyed 33,000 emails, destroyed 13 cellphones, and 3 illegal, unsecured servers....and when she lied to the FBI....a crime that sent Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart to jail.....
She was cleared by the FBI, idiot. Trump is under investigation. Your lies won't save you.

The FBI can't clear her...asswipe.......he can state that there was clearly collusion between clinton and the Attorney General and open an investigation into all of her illegal activity........
Nobody is going to start ignoring your President's treason. Suck it up, snowflake.

You mean except for everyone who told us there was no collusion...including the democrat leadership......comey, the DNI, the NSA.......

Moron....the collusion lie fell apart.......as a good democrat minion you are now supposed to move on to obstruction of justice ....didn't you get the email from the DNC?

Post a link to the final findings of the investigation.

(IOW, you're wrong. Again.)

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Objectively, I'd give Trump until the mid-term elections next year are over. Once the investigations really heat up....once the HC plan proves a royal screwing for Trump backers.....once the wall becomes even more of a joke than before, etc.

The only ace in the hole that Trump has to finish his first term, is to start a war...as GWB did.

Glad you're only giving him one term First time we ever agreed on something

To the OP: the President does not have the executive power to appoint special counsels.

That is a DOJ function, and I don't think that he can ask the AG to do it.
What good is it to be the chief executive if you can't tell your subordinates what to do?

Forum List

Back