🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

You know they're now returning home faster than they're entering, don't you? This is how deportation and self deportation works.

To make you feel better ....just label these links "fake news"....that slogan worked great for your ilk in the past.

Trump is deporting fewer immigrants than Obama, including criminals ...

Illegal Border Crossings Are Down, But Trump Still Exaggerates the ...

Fewer immigrants are being deported under Trump than under Obama ...

Washington Post, New York Times = Fake news and mouth pieces of the CFR and Vox, a leftard slanted website.........wooofah!

Trump Administration Comes Out for Path to Citizenship, a.k.a. Amnesty, for Dreamers

“Under a rational bill these individuals would be able to become lawful permanent residents with a pathway to citizenship,” Michael Dougherty, assistant DHS secretary for border, immigration and trade policy, said at a Senate hearing, in response to questioning on the Trump administration’s position on whether “Dreamers,” as they are often called, should be allowed to stay in the United States.

If this change sticks, it would represent a massive change in stance by President Trump’s administration. As every good Trumpite populist conservative knows, “path to citizenship” is a liberal code word for
AMNESTY!

Trump Administration Supports Path to Citizenship, a.k.a. Amnesty, for Dreamers

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

Moron.........go for it, try to deport 1.1 million DACAs.....and see how THAT turns out....and idiots like you "think" that democrats will be blamed.....If so, you're more of an asshole than previously thought.......LOL

Here's a picture of how happy Americans will be with Trump.....
(THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING TRUMP WALL paid by MEXICO........ever)

Jews%20being%20deported%20from%20France.jpg

Prove it prick , super majority Senate 2018 ...then tariffs Mexico = wall

Here's an idea: No Compromise.

1. Deport everyone who came into the US illegally, adults or children. Illegal is illegal.
2. Build the wall or guard towers with rifles, whatever it takes to keep people from entering illegally.
3. Only let applicants into the country who meet our needs and standards. When I learned of "chain migration", I was shocked by its stupidity. It's not the way you would build a winning company and it certainly isn't the way to improve your country.

No, but it is a way to build a democrat voting base.

Ahhh, NOW you want a "super majority" to go with the "super-sized Big Macs" that keeps Trump's fat ass, fat???.

Hey what ever happened to the mandate will never go away ?

Gone.

Trump's wall will be built crybaby
Already Mexicans are building ladders to scale those walls

Yup, doing the jobs Americans don't want.

Ahhh, NOW you want a "super majority" to go with the "super-sized Big Macs" that keeps Trump's fat ass, fat???.
and the 7 cokes a day that are eating his stomach away

I probably drink a 12 pack and sorry to inform you it doesn't do any damage fruit loops
None now but keep it up Do a little test that I did many years ago Get a piece of raw steak and pour some coke or pepsi on it Leave it overnight and see how much is eaten away Keep up those 12 packs

Hey what ever happened to the mandate will never go away ?

Gone.

Trump's wall will be built crybaby
Already Mexicans are building ladders to scale those walls

Yup, doing the jobs Americans don't want.
Isn't 4% almost like full employment?? Obama did a hellofa job

None now but keep it up Do a little test that I did many years ago Get a piece of raw steak and pour some coke or pepsi on it Leave it overnight and see how much is eaten away Keep up those 12 packs

Caffeine in sodas can disrupt your sleep and cause your brain to trigger several physiological responses, including increased heart rate, higher blood pressure and reduced blood flow to the digestive system.

Forum List

Back