🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

Prove it prick , super majority Senate 2018 ...then tariffs Mexico = wall

Ahhh, NOW you want a "super majority" to go with the "super-sized Big Macs" that keeps Trump's fat ass, fat???.

Hey what ever happened to the mandate will never go away ?

Gone.

Trump's wall will be built crybaby
Already Mexicans are building ladders to scale those walls

Yup, doing the jobs Americans don't want.
Isn't 4% almost like full employment?? Obama did a hellofa job

Obama only had wet dreams of a 4% unemployment rate.

Ahhh, NOW you want a "super majority" to go with the "super-sized Big Macs" that keeps Trump's fat ass, fat???.

Gone.

OK stinker shoot me for 1/2%

Well, you're somewhat correct.....Obama brought the unemployment rate from GWB disastrous last 2 years from plus 10% to 4.7%..........

Trump's efforts while golfing at Mar-A-Largo helped lower that rate by .3%

Gone.

We can always do what the left does....call you a stinking liar.

Glad to hear you agree that eddie is a liar.

Nahhhh....Eddie rounded off to 4% when it was 4.7%.....Given the month to month fluctuation, there were several months in Obama's administration where the rate was indeed 4% (like the Christmas seasonal hiring.)

We can always do what the left does....call you a stinking liar.
It's in the book thinker It's a fact that Obama left at less than 5%

None now but keep it up Do a little test that I did many years ago Get a piece of raw steak and pour some coke or pepsi on it Leave it overnight and see how much is eaten away Keep up those 12 packs

Caffeine in sodas can disrupt your sleep and cause your brain to trigger several physiological responses, including increased heart rate, higher blood pressure and reduced blood flow to the digestive system.
It shows in Trump His brain is warped

Wonder how he finds time for golf with all that work he does lol

Given the rather good economy that Obama left him....for trump the presidency is really a part-time job...while golfing is demanding a lot more of his time. After all, how else would Trump be able to keep that svelte figure?

upload_2017-12-31_20-18-27.png

Glad to hear you agree that eddie is a liar.

Nahhhh....Eddie rounded off to 4% when it was 4.7%.....Given the month to month fluctuation, there were several months in Obama's administration where the rate was indeed 4% (like the Christmas seasonal hiring.)

So evidently both of you are math challenged too. Next time someone owes you $470.00, have them round it to $400.

Given the rather good economy that Obama left him....for trump the presidency is really a part-time job...while golfing is demanding a lot more of his time. After all, how else would Trump be able to keep that svelte figure?

View attachment 168956
And republicans like thinker believed him when he said he'd have no time for golf ,,he'd be working too hard for the country
and thinker calls me a liar for a couple of tenths of a %??

View attachment 168956
And republicans like thinker believed him when he said he'd have no time for golf ,,he'd be working too hard for the country

That would be a few tenths...dumbass.

View attachment 168956

Picky picky picky Thinker Were you so exacting when the liar said obama wasn't born here or when he said he'd show his taxes or any of the 100's of lies hes told never ever apologizing?

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.

We already have one fool

We do? Did Mexico pay for it? Dupe.

View attachment 168956

Picky picky picky Thinker Were you so exacting when the liar said obama wasn't born here or when he said he'd show his taxes or any of the 100's of lies hes told never ever apologizing?

Save your lies for someone else.

I will after you pay for my healthcare.

Difficult to find an insurers who would take you since you obviously have a debilitating preexisting condition of being a fucking idiot..............LOL
There is an iota of hope for bri as he admitted trump was an asshole But his asshole That is a step in the right direction

There's no hope for you or Nat, however.
Bri there's always hope Once you have no hope you might as well lock yourself in a box

Happy New Years, Edds! I want to publicly "thank you" here on this forum for the help you gave me when I had my accident. I am back on my feet and you played a huge part in it. I will be paying forward, I assure you....hard to believe that it's going on 18 years since we became friends.

I ask you to keep an open mind to the fact that Trump may simply be playing a part and that the taking down of the globalists that JFK wanted to accomplish (before he was murdered) was at least 25 years in the planning by the white hats long before Trump was a blip on the radar. So much going on and while I am not doing "victory laps" just yet? I am cautiously optimistic........the parasites that have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves are sweating bullets...those like McCain, the Clintons, the Bush crime family, the Podesta brothers and a whole host of other compromised deep state ops are spilling their guts according to sources that I trust. 10,000 unsealed indictments have been filed in the 37 Federal district courts. Trump made the comment of "The calm before the storm" was just that. We are all in this together.......love ya, my brother.

View attachment 168956

Save your lies for someone else.
Thinker you signed his loyalty pledge too?

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

Trump on DACA....guess it was just the usual Trump lies.

We’re going to show great heart. DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me. I will tell you. To me, it’s one of the most difficult subjects I have,” Trump said at a press conference in February.

“But you have some absolutely incredible kids — I would say mostly. They were brought here in such a way. It’s a very — it’s a very very tough subject. We are going to deal with DACA with heart. I have to deal with a lot of politicians, don’t forget. And I have to convince them that what I’m saying is, is right. And I appreciate your understanding on that,” Trump said.
------------------

They shouldn’t be very worried,” Trump said in an ABC News interview in January when asked how his policies would affect the Dreamers.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. .....

The Grinches tiny heart grew ... can Trump's? :dunno:

Forum List

Back