🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

I will after you pay for my healthcare.

Difficult to find an insurers who would take you since you obviously have a debilitating preexisting condition of being a fucking idiot..............LOL
There is an iota of hope for bri as he admitted trump was an asshole But his asshole That is a step in the right direction

There's no hope for you or Nat, however.
Bri there's always hope Once you have no hope you might as well lock yourself in a box

Happy New Years, Edds! I want to publicly "thank you" here on this forum for the help you gave me when I had my accident. I am back on my feet and you played a huge part in it. I will be paying forward, I assure you....hard to believe that it's going on 18 years since we became friends.

I ask you to keep an open mind to the fact that Trump may simply be playing a part and that the taking down of the globalists that JFK wanted to accomplish (before he was murdered) was at least 25 years in the planning by the white hats long before Trump was a blip on the radar. So much going on and while I am not doing "victory laps" just yet? I am cautiously optimistic........the parasites that have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves are sweating bullets...those like McCain, the Clintons, the Bush crime family, the Podesta brothers and a whole host of other compromised deep state ops are spilling their guts according to sources that I trust. 10,000 unsealed indictments have been filed in the 37 Federal district courts. Trump made the comment of "The calm before the storm" was just that. We are all in this together.......love ya, my brother.
Dale there is no one with whose politics I differ with that I can respect as much as I do you I wish you all the best this old world has to offer the best of relationships the best of health and may this new year bring you happiness Call if you ever need a friend I'll be there

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

Trump on DACA....guess it was just the usual Trump lies.

We’re going to show great heart. DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me. I will tell you. To me, it’s one of the most difficult subjects I have,” Trump said at a press conference in February.

“But you have some absolutely incredible kids — I would say mostly. They were brought here in such a way. It’s a very — it’s a very very tough subject. We are going to deal with DACA with heart. I have to deal with a lot of politicians, don’t forget. And I have to convince them that what I’m saying is, is right. And I appreciate your understanding on that,” Trump said.
------------------

They shouldn’t be very worried,” Trump said in an ABC News interview in January when asked how his policies would affect the Dreamers.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. .....

The Grinches tiny heart grew ... can Trump's? :dunno:
Trump is a master at speaking out of both sides of his mouth

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.
YOU don't want a wall. Fool.

Pew study: Majority of Americans still oppose Trump's wall
More than six in 10 — 61 percent — of the thousands of adults surveyed, said they oppose the construction of a wall along the entire border with Mexico, as Trump has proposed throughout his campaign. And 34 percent of voters identifying themselves as Republican or leaning toward the GOP said they opposed the wall, with 63 percent supporting.

Poll: Americans oppose Trump border wall funding
A survey by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 58 percent of Americans oppose new spending for the border wall, while just 28 percent support it. Along party lines, 86 percent of Democrats oppose new spending for the wall, as do 57 percent of independents.

Do Americans Want to Build a U.S.-Mexico Border Wall?

do-americans-want-a-wall.png

Kinda looks like AMERICANS don't want a wall....

Difficult to find an insurers who would take you since you obviously have a debilitating preexisting condition of being a fucking idiot..............LOL
There is an iota of hope for bri as he admitted trump was an asshole But his asshole That is a step in the right direction

There's no hope for you or Nat, however.
Bri there's always hope Once you have no hope you might as well lock yourself in a box

Happy New Years, Edds! I want to publicly "thank you" here on this forum for the help you gave me when I had my accident. I am back on my feet and you played a huge part in it. I will be paying forward, I assure you....hard to believe that it's going on 18 years since we became friends.

I ask you to keep an open mind to the fact that Trump may simply be playing a part and that the taking down of the globalists that JFK wanted to accomplish (before he was murdered) was at least 25 years in the planning by the white hats long before Trump was a blip on the radar. So much going on and while I am not doing "victory laps" just yet? I am cautiously optimistic........the parasites that have used our sweat equity to enrich themselves are sweating bullets...those like McCain, the Clintons, the Bush crime family, the Podesta brothers and a whole host of other compromised deep state ops are spilling their guts according to sources that I trust. 10,000 unsealed indictments have been filed in the 37 Federal district courts. Trump made the comment of "The calm before the storm" was just that. We are all in this together.......love ya, my brother.
Dale there is no one with whose politics I differ with that I can respect as much as I do you I wish you all the best this old world has to offer the best of relationships the best of health and may this new year bring you happiness Call if you ever need a friend I'll be there

You always have been, Edds...........and right back at ya.......

Not only do Americans, by a wide majority - oppose a wall, but by an even larger majority - support DACA.

Americans back DACA by a huge margin
A vast 86 percent of Americans support a right to residency for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, with support crossing the political spectrum. Two-thirds back a deal to enact such legislation in tandem with higher funding for border control.

Possibly in light of President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, disapproval of his handling of immigration overall reaches 62 percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll. Just 35 percent approve.

Additional hurdles for Trump are his demand for a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico -- again 62 percent oppose it -- and substantial concerns about his immigration enforcement policies.

Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans back citizenship for DACA recipients
About two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, according to a new poll.

The latest Harvard-Harris survey found broad support for a pathway to citizenship for everyone in the country illegally, providing certain conditions are met. And by a nearly 2-to-1 margin, Republicans say that young immigrants brought to the country through no fault of their own should be shielded from deportation.

Unfortunately - while the majority of Americans want DACA, the majority of TRUMP BACKERS oppose it.

There are 3 things that the majority of Americans, in multiple pollings feel strongly about:
- DACA, citizenship or a path to citizenship, and protection of illegal immigrants who were brought here as children

- No to a border wall

- Yes to increased border security

Surely this is something that both sides can come together on and create some meaningful legislation given there is broad agreement on the main items.

Don't waste money on a wall - put it into better surveillance, electronics, drones, and personnel on the border. We support that.

Create a way towards citizenship for the illegal immigrants brought over as children

Not only do Americans, by a wide majority - oppose a wall,
Then there's this

The Pew survey was conducted via landlines and cellphones from Aug. 9-16, surveying 2,010 adults nationwide with an overall margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percentage points. The sample includes 831 who identified themselves as Republican or leaning Republican, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 percentage points, and 987 Democrats and leaners

Not only do Americans, by a wide majority - oppose a wall, but by an even larger majority - support DACA.

A vast 86 percent of Americans support a right to residency for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, with support crossing the political spectrum. Two-thirds back a deal to enact such legislation in tandem with higher funding for border control.

Possibly in light of President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, disapproval of his handling of immigration overall reaches 62 percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll. Just 35 percent approve.

Additional hurdles for Trump are his demand for a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico -- again 62 percent oppose it -- and substantial concerns about his immigration enforcement policies.

About two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, according to a new poll.

The latest Harvard-Harris survey found broad support for a pathway to citizenship for everyone in the country illegally, providing certain conditions are met. And by a nearly 2-to-1 margin, Republicans say that young immigrants brought to the country through no fault of their own should be shielded from deportation.

Unfortunately - while the majority of Americans want DACA, the majority of TRUMP BACKERS oppose it.

There are 3 things that the majority of Americans, in multiple pollings feel strongly about:
- DACA, citizenship or a path to citizenship, and protection of illegal immigrants who were brought here as children

- No to a border wall

Surely this is something that both sides can come together on and create some meaningful legislation given there is broad agreement on the main items.

Don't waste money on a wall - put it into better surveillance, electronics, drones, and personnel on the border. We support that.

Create a way towards citizenship for the illegal immigrants brought over as children

Yep, phrase the questions right and you'll get the answers you want.

- No to a border wall

America is a hopeless cause... It's a lot worse than I thought.

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.
Who is "America"?.
Obama, trying to appear "above it all" liked to use the word "America" as though he was this elected king looking down upon us, pointing his finger at all of us saying. "you are the great unwashed masses., "America"...

Ya know, These kids were brought here mostly by their mothers.
They did not do anything wrong,. the Adult broke the law.
Many of these kids are hard working good students who will contribute to the society.
I cannot see a reason for sending a kid back to a place of which they know nothing.
As long as these kids continue to go to school, become gainfully employed, assimilate to the American culture. learn English as their FIRST language. I see no reason why they cannot stay.

Many of these kids are hard working good students who will contribute to the society.
I cannot see a reason for sending a kid back to a place of which they know nothing.
As long as these kids continue to go to school, become gainfully employed, assimilate to the American culture. learn English as their FIRST language. I see no reason why they cannot stay.

The problem lies in where they can bring in all their relatives.........

They are not Americans. They are Mexicans brought to America ILLEGALLY.

- No to a border wall

Yep, phrase the questions right and you'll get the answers you want.

That's the way it is with all polls - including those that favor YOUR positions. But not all polls are equal and methodology matters. Pew for example is very well rated. If you look at enough polls with good methodology I think you can get some pretty accurate ideas of people's opinions.

Do you think any of the above is way wrong?

Forum List

Back