President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.

We already have one fool

We do? Did Mexico pay for it? Dupe.

Well I guess illegals like you don't, is Trump a dictator like Obama?

No he has to work with Congress to get Mexico to pay for it

Nice one!

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

NOt really a worry. Trump is so massively unpopular right now that any Democrat can run on an "Impeach Trump" platform and win.

You guys lost fucking ALABAMA!!! That's how much trouble you are in.

Wanna build a wall?

Build a VIRTUAL wall, instead.

Metaphorically crucify (in the law-courts) every employer of Illegal Aliens.

Make it a crime to proviude a job to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide housing to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide an automobile to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide educational services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide medical services (except for humanitarian life-saving measures) to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide banking or check-cashing or currency exchange or money order or wire-transfer services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide welfare or social services to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide sanctuary to an Illegal Alien.

In other words, make Illegal Aliens run for the border on their own nickel at the speed of light., and to tell their friends not to bother even trying to sneak-in or over-stay.

Do that, and no wall will be necessary.

I got no problem with this.

Wanna build a wall?

Make it a crime to provide medical services (except for humanitarian life-saving measures) to an Illegal Alien.

Make it a crime to provide banking or check-cashing or currency exchange or money order or wire-transfer services to an Illegal Alien.

In other words, make Illegal Aliens run for the border on their own nickel at the speed of light., and to tell their friends not to bother even trying to sneak-in or over-stay.

Do the first one. The rest is just RW tantrum shit. Sometimes the desire to watch people suffer is counter productive.

Make the jobs unavailable to anyone who.isnt here legally and then make the process by which people can come here to work such that small businesses can compete with large ones.

Problem solved.

WRONG...real Americans do in fact want a wall. The barely American anchor babies of Mexifornia and total wack-jobs do not.
Which one are you?
DEPLORABLES are not “Real Americans “
They’re the antithesis of what this country stands for.
They’re only 35% of you. There are 65% of us.
Suck it loser..

Haha..you fools never listen to yourselves do you?
POLLS, POLLS, POLLS....1,000 nuts polled in Loon York, 650 wacks report they hate Trump and the push for a higher grade society and you twisted fucks run with 65% of the nation hates the Constitution and all that is good....funny shit.

Quick question, how do YOU gauge public opinion? Call your cousin?

Trump on DACA....guess it was just the usual Trump lies.

We’re going to show great heart. DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me. I will tell you. To me, it’s one of the most difficult subjects I have,” Trump said at a press conference in February.

“But you have some absolutely incredible kids — I would say mostly. They were brought here in such a way. It’s a very — it’s a very very tough subject. We are going to deal with DACA with heart. I have to deal with a lot of politicians, don’t forget. And I have to convince them that what I’m saying is, is right. And I appreciate your understanding on that,” Trump said.
------------------

They shouldn’t be very worried,” Trump said in an ABC News interview in January when asked how his policies would affect the Dreamers.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. .....

The Grinches tiny heart grew ... can Trump's? :dunno:
Time magazine....ROFLMAO! The worst Anti Trump magazine there is. Not credible.

YOU don't want a wall. Fool.

Pew study: Majority of Americans still oppose Trump's wall
More than six in 10 — 61 percent — of the thousands of adults surveyed, said they oppose the construction of a wall along the entire border with Mexico, as Trump has proposed throughout his campaign. And 34 percent of voters identifying themselves as Republican or leaning toward the GOP said they opposed the wall, with 63 percent supporting.

Poll: Americans oppose Trump border wall funding
A survey by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found that 58 percent of Americans oppose new spending for the border wall, while just 28 percent support it. Along party lines, 86 percent of Democrats oppose new spending for the wall, as do 57 percent of independents.

Do Americans Want to Build a U.S.-Mexico Border Wall?

do-americans-want-a-wall.png

Kinda looks like AMERICANS don't want a wall....

Not only do Americans, by a wide majority - oppose a wall, but by an even larger majority - support DACA.

Americans back DACA by a huge margin
A vast 86 percent of Americans support a right to residency for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, with support crossing the political spectrum. Two-thirds back a deal to enact such legislation in tandem with higher funding for border control.

Possibly in light of President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, disapproval of his handling of immigration overall reaches 62 percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll. Just 35 percent approve.

Additional hurdles for Trump are his demand for a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico -- again 62 percent oppose it -- and substantial concerns about his immigration enforcement policies.

Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans back citizenship for DACA recipients
About two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, according to a new poll.

The latest Harvard-Harris survey found broad support for a pathway to citizenship for everyone in the country illegally, providing certain conditions are met. And by a nearly 2-to-1 margin, Republicans say that young immigrants brought to the country through no fault of their own should be shielded from deportation.

Unfortunately - while the majority of Americans want DACA, the majority of TRUMP BACKERS oppose it.

There are 3 things that the majority of Americans, in multiple pollings feel strongly about:
- DACA, citizenship or a path to citizenship, and protection of illegal immigrants who were brought here as children

- No to a border wall

- Yes to increased border security

Surely this is something that both sides can come together on and create some meaningful legislation given there is broad agreement on the main items.

Don't waste money on a wall - put it into better surveillance, electronics, drones, and personnel on the border. We support that.

Create a way towards citizenship for the illegal immigrants brought over as children

Hey pssttt! Clinton is gonna win in a landslide! Polls told me so!

urren
Wanna build a wall?

Illegals just being here is already illegal, laws don’t work, it’s got to be a wall!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The laws as presently formulated are insufficient. We have a 2000-(ish)-mile-long border. We need to dismantle the Supply-and-Demand chain.

New laws, with some teeth in them, making it impossible for Illegals to stay here, once arrived, will both flush out the existing ones and discourage new ones.

Your wall is expensive, defeat-able, and, ultimately, unsustainable, without great effort and great expense.

Far cheaper to craft (and enforce) laws to put the Hurt Locker on those who make it attractive and possible to come, and to stay.

Or is both short-term and long-term stewardship of taxpayer dollars not a matter of interest to you?
Horseshit. The wall is cheap and effective. Austria reports the mere fence it built cut down Muslim immigrations by 99%. Getting the laws you claim to want through Congress will be impossible with current determined Dim opposition. Anyone who opposes the wall simply doesn't want the illegal immigration problem resolved. They are lying douche bags. It's as simple as that.

Wanna build a wall?

Illegals just being here is already illegal, laws don’t work, it’s got to be a wall!

The laws as presently formulated are insufficient. We have a 2000-(ish)-mile-long border. We need to dismantle the Supply-and-Demand chain.

New laws, with some teeth in them, making it impossible for Illegals to stay here, once arrived, will both flush out the existing ones and discourage new ones.

Your wall is expensive, defeat-able, and, ultimately, unsustainable, without great effort and great expense.

Far cheaper to craft (and enforce) laws to put the Hurt Locker on those who make it attractive and possible to come, and to stay.

Or is both short-term and long-term stewardship of taxpayer dollars not a matter of interest to you?

Ok, what does a law need to address in order for states, like California, to follow the law?

That's the way it is with all polls - including those that favor YOUR positions. But not all polls are equal and methodology matters. Pew for example is very well rated. If you look at enough polls with good methodology I think you can get some pretty accurate ideas of people's opinions.

Do you think any of the above is way wrong?

I could easily formulate a question and get the opposite results. Did you read the link in post #94?

Yes I did, and I found it to be somewhat disingenius. How you formulate a question IS very important and that is why it is often a good idea to look at poll methodologies and it is how critics rate polls. What I find disengenius is the weight CIS places on the wording of this question.

With 700 miles of fencing already - he proposes another 1000 mile of wall leaving some 300 miles with natural barriers such as rivers (no one in their right mind thinks you'll put a wall in rivers or canyons) - but you are effectively creating a wall across the entire border - the end result will be the same and to that effect the question is accurate.

I don't recall seeing that 1000 mile figure, have you got a link to it?

In the CIS link:

As I detailed in a recent blog post, PolitiFact decided that Trump's statement was only "half true" because PolitiFact felt that Trump was equating his wall proposal with Clinton's past support for 700 miles of fencing. They argued that 2,000 miles is much more than 700 miles. I explained to PolitiFact that they shouldn't do a mileage comparison since Trump hasn't proposed a wall across the entire 2,000-mile border with Mexico, and in fact has proposed only 1,000 miles.

I read the WP link and he said a little over 1000 miles, but what he didn't elaborate on is if that included the existing 700 miles or redoing portions of the 700 miles since he said it was poorly done.

I would be surprised if it was that - he has always been quite clear about maximum wall.

Not only do Americans, by a wide majority - oppose a wall, but by an even larger majority - support DACA.

Americans back DACA by a huge margin
A vast 86 percent of Americans support a right to residency for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the United States as children, with support crossing the political spectrum. Two-thirds back a deal to enact such legislation in tandem with higher funding for border control.

Possibly in light of President Donald Trump’s decision to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, disapproval of his handling of immigration overall reaches 62 percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll. Just 35 percent approve.

Additional hurdles for Trump are his demand for a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico -- again 62 percent oppose it -- and substantial concerns about his immigration enforcement policies.

Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans back citizenship for DACA recipients
About two-thirds of Republicans support a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, according to a new poll.

The latest Harvard-Harris survey found broad support for a pathway to citizenship for everyone in the country illegally, providing certain conditions are met. And by a nearly 2-to-1 margin, Republicans say that young immigrants brought to the country through no fault of their own should be shielded from deportation.

Unfortunately - while the majority of Americans want DACA, the majority of TRUMP BACKERS oppose it.

There are 3 things that the majority of Americans, in multiple pollings feel strongly about:
- DACA, citizenship or a path to citizenship, and protection of illegal immigrants who were brought here as children

- No to a border wall

- Yes to increased border security

Surely this is something that both sides can come together on and create some meaningful legislation given there is broad agreement on the main items.

Don't waste money on a wall - put it into better surveillance, electronics, drones, and personnel on the border. We support that.

Create a way towards citizenship for the illegal immigrants brought over as children

Yep, phrase the questions right and you'll get the answers you want.

That's the way it is with all polls - including those that favor YOUR positions. But not all polls are equal and methodology matters. Pew for example is very well rated. If you look at enough polls with good methodology I think you can get some pretty accurate ideas of people's opinions.

So you believe that the majority of Americans are onboard with Mexico pawning off it's poorest, least skilled and least educated off on us? Is that what you are claiming?

I'm claiming exactly what I said. Read it.

It's not my problem that you are an idiot that is fine with wetbacks coming over here dropping anchor babies that we have to pay for. I bet you would feel differently it you could see the toll...but you are probably sucking off the public teat as well. Illegals lower the wages of those that are trying to eek out an existence here. I remember back in 1982 when a framing carpenter could command 25 bucks an hour for their skills....fast forward 35 years and with the influx of wetbacks willing to be paid "under the table" has caused HONEST contractors only 21 fiat dollars an hour in order to be competitive.....what do YOU do for a living (if you are not a welfare ne'er-do well) and I can tell you how wetbacks have affected your earning potential. Bite me, bitch............it's way past time that we started securing the borders. Put that fucking wall up and instead of using troops to secure the corporate interests of the multi-national corporations in foreign countries? We use them to secure the southern border and make welfare cases get off their fucking asses and do "jobs" that leftards like you claim that they will not do.......agreed?

I have no desire to bite you, you'd probably go off like a stinkbug.

Wall is an idiotic idea when modern electronics can do a better job without slicing communities, families, migration patterns etc.

We already have one fool

Mexico isn't going to pay for it.

We already have one fool

Mexico isn't going to pay for it.

If Congress passes tariffs on Mexico they would have no choice now would they ?

Yep, phrase the questions right and you'll get the answers you want.

So you believe that the majority of Americans are onboard with Mexico pawning off it's poorest, least skilled and least educated off on us? Is that what you are claiming?

It's not my problem that you are an idiot that is fine with wetbacks coming over here dropping anchor babies that we have to pay for. I bet you would feel differently it you could see the toll...but you are probably sucking off the public teat as well. Illegals lower the wages of those that are trying to eek out an existence here. I remember back in 1982 when a framing carpenter could command 25 bucks an hour for their skills....fast forward 35 years and with the influx of wetbacks willing to be paid "under the table" has caused HONEST contractors only 21 fiat dollars an hour in order to be competitive.....what do YOU do for a living (if you are not a welfare ne'er-do well) and I can tell you how wetbacks have affected your earning potential. Bite me, bitch............it's way past time that we started securing the borders. Put that fucking wall up and instead of using troops to secure the corporate interests of the multi-national corporations in foreign countries? We use them to secure the southern border and make welfare cases get off their fucking asses and do "jobs" that leftards like you claim that they will not do.......agreed?

Wall is an idiotic idea when modern electronics can do a better job without slicing communities, families, migration patterns etc.

Say what ?

They just can't walk over here you can't even do that in Canada

Fat Donnie is using extortion of young innocent children to build a useless wall

Say what ?

You don't need a wall across the border to prevent it.

Say what ?

You don't need a wall across the border to prevent it.

Yes you do it's a deterrent,why do you suggest seriously tearing down the like 500 miles we already have .

urren
Wanna build a wall?

Horseshit. The wall is cheap and effective. Austria reports the mere fence it built cut down Muslim immigrations by 99%. Getting the laws you claim to want through Congress will be impossible with current determined Dim opposition. Anyone who opposes the wall simply doesn't want the illegal immigration problem resolved. They are lying douche bags. It's as simple as that.
Anybody who doesn't see it my way is a lying douche-bag?

"Only weaklings suffer no criticism." - old Prussian maxim (cited by von Papen)

Wanna build a wall?

Ok, what does a law need to address in order for states, like California, to follow the law?
The arrest of government officials who continue to provide Sanctuary, and their arraignment and prosecution on charges of Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice.

Starting with the Governor of California, cuffed, being escorted down the steps of the Capitol by US Marshals, in broad daylight.

Wanna build a wall?

The arrest of government officials who continue to provide Sanctuary, and their arraignment and prosecution on charges of Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice.

Starting with the Governor of California, cuffed, being escorted down the steps of the Capitol by US Marshals, in broad daylight.

Sign me up, I'm good with that. Certainly being without a governor couldn't be worse.

Forum List

Back