President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

There was supposed to be a wall built for Reagan giving 3 million amnesty. Hasn't happened since. Been funded and looted twice. Where'd that money go?

To actually useful stuff?

here's the real problem with the Reagan immigration reform. It counted on employers to verify immigration status. This was pretty much like letting the foxes run the henhouse.

The other part of the problem was NAFTA. When NAFTA made cheap American yellow corn readily available in the Mexican market, a lot of farmers could no longer compete growing traditional Mexican white corn. Millions were displaced and they had to go somewhere.

They do work where we have them.

Naw, they probably don't. The illegals climb over them, dig under them or cut through them.
Yeah, this:
upload_2018-1-2_12-20-24.jpeg

If you buid it, they won't come.

If you buid it, they won't come.

Well, no, they probably will.

You see, dirty little secret, half of illegals come here on legit visas and overstay them.
No, you see, much of the 3rd-world riff raff don't get visas, especiallly since Trump is shutting down a idiotic iimmigration system. WTF do you think MAGA stands for?

No, you see, much of the 3rd-world riff raff don't get visas, especiallly since Trump is shutting down a idiotic iimmigration system. WTF do you think MAGA stands for?

Mueller Ain't Going Away?

Let's keep in mind, Drumpf's grandfather came here because he didn't want to serve in the Kaiser's Army. Talk about your third world riff-raff.

All countries have immigration laws.
It's not intolerant to control our country's immigration.

TRUTH: The Democratic Party regards middle class white voters to be it's arch enemy and they want to use third world immigrants to make middle class white voters the minority.

TRUTH: The Democratic Party regards middle class white voters to be it's arch enemy and they want to use third world immigrants to make middle class white voters the minority.

Those white middle class folks aren't the ones taking those jobs.

Here's the thing. I've worked in several factory settings, where most of the line work is done by LEGAL immigrants. White middle class people never apply for those jobs or even want them. They want the nice cushy job in the office.

If anyone is the enemy to the White Middle Class, it's the GOP.

They busted the unions.
They imposed right to work and at will employment
They want the treaties that make it easier to outsource.

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.

Americans in 30 states do, they elected Trump president. How many states did your Dem loser win ahahaha!

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.
Pathological liar Tramp can build all the walls he wants with all the money he has collected all year so far from Mexico and all he collects from Mexico in the future.
Tramp gets his wall on HIS terms and the Dems get DACA on their terms.
It appears you believe you're imposing the terms on him, douchebag. The Dims aren't getting DACA on their terms since one of them is "no wall." They also refuse to end chain migration.

Why do Republicans hate families?

Those white middle class folks aren't the ones taking those jobs.

Here's the thing. I've worked in several factory settings, where most of the line work is done by LEGAL immigrants. White middle class people never apply for those jobs or even want them. They want the nice cushy job in the office.

If anyone is the enemy to the White Middle Class, it's the GOP.

They busted the unions.
They imposed right to work and at will employment
They want the treaties that make it easier to outsource.

Clairvoyant JoeB: Knows what people think, or so he thinks.

They do work where we have them.

Naw, they probably don't. The illegals climb over them, dig under them or cut through them.

Fuckin awesome....sounds like just the type of people we would to flood our country with huh Joey? Subhumans willing to disregard federal law and act like animals do.....digging under fences and climbing over walls.
Hey, aren’t these the same filthy immoral humans that practice incestual rape? You know...a boys club of sorts....where brothers and uncles swap daughters and pretend not to know about it....and that kind of shit?

No they don't.

Uh, yeah, they do.

Here's the thing.... if Oceans and mountains can be overcome, anything built by man can be overcome.

No they don't. Walls reduce the number of people who succeed by several orders of magnitude. As I alredy told you, Hungary reported a 99% reduction in refugees crossing the border when they put up a simple fence. Walls work, which is why lying traitors like you oppose them.

Pathological liar Tramp can build all the walls he wants with all the money he has collected all year so far from Mexico and all he collects from Mexico in the future.
Tramp gets his wall on HIS terms and the Dems get DACA on their terms.
It appears you believe you're imposing the terms on him, douchebag. The Dims aren't getting DACA on their terms since one of them is "no wall." They also refuse to end chain migration.

Why do Republicans hate families?

We don't. We love American families, which is why we don't want their wages to be driving down my low wage labor imported from foreign shit holes.

Forum List

Back