President Trump:No DACA fix unless Border wall and chain migration included

No DACA fix until I get my border wall Trump says | Daily Mail Online

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.
Pathological liar Tramp can build all the walls he wants with all the money he has collected all year so far from Mexico and all he collects from Mexico in the future.
Tramp gets his wall on HIS terms and the Dems get DACA on their terms.
It appears you believe you're imposing the terms on him, douchebag. The Dims aren't getting DACA on their terms since one of them is "no wall." They also refuse to end chain migration.

Why do Republicans hate families?

Why are liberals dumber than dirt?

40+ % of illegals overstay . A wall does nothing about that .

What’s wrong wh chain immigration?

So what's it gonna be democrats? Gonna go home and face your voters knowing MANY might get deported since they are here illegally or will you do what America wants and build the wall? :) President Trump is playing you fools once again go ahead call his bluff.

America doesn't want a wall. Fool.
we really do.....it'll create jobs, keep out illegals....pretty much win win

well first we need to stop people from coming in.......once we do that, we'll deport the visa overstayers

and chain migration is horrible. it's one thing to have your wife and kids, it's another to include your aunt, your 8th cousin twice removed.....keep it to the nuclear family

It does neither.

It does neither.
it does both, ask Obama, the pope and anyone else with a wall around their house

Look I know you want more illegals so you get more votes by making more minorities victims......but it's over bro....

well first we need to stop people from coming in.......once we do that, we'll deport the visa overstayers

and chain migration is horrible. it's one thing to have your wife and kids, it's another to include your aunt, your 8th cousin twice removed.....keep it to the nuclear family

Chain immigration has a purpose! Immigrants are sponsored by family who are responsible for them. They set them up for jobs, give a place to stay .

It’s basically how immigration has worked since forever .

It does neither.
it does both, ask Obama, the pope and anyone else with a wall around their house

Look I know you want more illegals so you get more votes by making more minorities victims......but it's over bro....

Illegals can’t vote . And wouldn’t dare vote because it brings unwanted attention to them.

Chain immigration has a purpose! Immigrants are sponsored by family who are responsible for them. They set them up for jobs, give a place to stay .

Well, if the immigrants are liberals that becomes a problem. We know libs are not terribly responsible.

Immigrants have always brought along and sponsored family members

That is the way it works

Pathological liar Tramp can build all the walls he wants with all the money he has collected all year so far from Mexico and all he collects from Mexico in the future.
Tramp gets his wall on HIS terms and the Dems get DACA on their terms.
It appears you believe you're imposing the terms on him, douchebag. The Dims aren't getting DACA on their terms since one of them is "no wall." They also refuse to end chain migration.

Why do Republicans hate families?

Because smart people won't swallow that bullshit.

That is the way it works
No, it's only been that way since the Kennedy immigration bill.

we should allow people based on merit
I'm not relying on a new immigrant to be responsible for an even newer one......

People should be given visas based on merit, not because they happen to be someone's cousin. However, I think all immigration to should be ended permanently.

It does neither.

Illegals can’t vote . And wouldn’t dare vote because it brings unwanted attention to them.

yeah they hate the attention so much, that the go on stage at the democratic national committee and they get all these benefits that lefties swore they never received like schooling, welfare, ect.

That is the way it works
Yeah that's how it's always worked in the USA, no one immigrant that has ever moved to the US brought any relatives, spouses or children here....My God you are a genius...

That is the way it works
Yeah that's how it's always worked in the USA, no one immigrant that has ever moved to the US brought any relatives, spouses or children here....My God you are a genius...
The brought their wives and children, not the parents, their siblings and their cousins.

Last edited:
If the dreamers want to stay in our country legally they need to call for the wall to be built ASAP...

That is the way it works
WTF are you talking about?
He didn't say any of that.

But he was correct

Chain migration - Wikipedia

The abolition of the National Origins quota system came with the Hart–Celler Act of 1965. This legislation placed a heavy emphasis on family reunification, designating 74% of visas for that purpose. There was no limit on spouses, unmarried minor children, and parents of U.S. citizens. The percentages for family reunification were as follows: Unmarried adult children of U.S. citizens (20%), spouses and unmarried children of permanent residents aliens (20%), married children of U.S. citizens (10%), brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens over age 21 (24%).[15] These new visa preferences created a swell of new chain migration and immigration in general. The Third World began to outpace European immigration to America for the first time in history, surpassing it by the end of the 1960s and doubling the numbers of European migration by the end of the 1970s.[16]

Forum List

Back