🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: 'No One Thanked Me For Arrangingn John McCain's Funeral'

The line of people who will urinate on Trump’s grace gets longer every day
There's already a long line waiting to urinate on McCain's grave. He was a piece of shit. The fact that all you left wingers defend him is sufficient proof of that.

McCain was a piece of shit...what he did to Sarah Palin was proof
McCain gave Palin a chance. Unfortunately, he didn't realize she was a blithering idiot until she was already in public.
You have it backwards. Palin gave McCain a chance. Palin was the only reason McCain got any support at all. Palin's rallies were mobbed with supporters. McCain had trouble getting attention.

McCain was a piece of shit...what he did to Sarah Palin was proof

I can get behind extolling John McCain for his glorious legacy- but man, I think it's a stretch to think he can cause other people to lose brain cells by his sheer presence.

That's some god-like ability.

Palin didn't have many brain cells to start with.

Palin was smart however she had a glass jaw. She couldn't stand the heat. She is the biggest disappointment in my lifetime.
"Disappointment?" Yeah, right, like you have ever voted Republican in your entire life.

He got lucky. You know that. We all know that.

No butthole America go lucky shitface.

Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.

Nope. He's the last hope of this country. If Hillary had one, we would have never known how Obama had corrupted our intelligence agencies.

Since that was not so, I will again say that Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.

the hatred of the deeper-fawning trump worshipping people is thick, and disgusting

Nope. He's the last hope of this country. If Hillary had one, we would have never known how Obama had corrupted our intelligence agencies.

Since that was not so, I will again say that Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.
It is so. It would have been the end of the United States as a free country if Hillary would have been elected. The so-called "DOJ" would be the enemy of the people, if it isn't already. The IRS would be used to target anyone Hillary didn't like. We would have never had an honest election ever again.

Trump is lying about "arranging McCain's funeral". He approved of a military jet and personnel for transportation of McCain's body to Washington. His approval was not required for anything else. Congress did not need Trump's permission nor did the National Cathedral, a private church.

Trump just lies about everything.

:auiqs.jpg:

Behold the intellect of the Trumpbot -

'No butthole America go lucky shitface'.

Yes folks...this post is the result of NoVote (apparently) using all of his intellectual capacity to render this response.

A little advice to you NoVote.
You might want to learn what 'punctuation' and 'spelling' mean...especially the former.
Just a thought.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Trump really did this? He really said this?

I guess I should be embarrassed, but I think I'm just numb to it at this point.

It is so. It would have been the end of the United States as a free country if Hillary would have been elected. The so-called "DOJ" would be the enemy of the people, if it isn't already. The IRS would be used to target anyone Hillary didn't like. We would have never had an honest election ever again.

Untrue and only in your imagination. You better get your nose out of Trumps butt and pay attention to what he's doing.

2wkrb4.jpg

John McCain has been betraying America since he came back to America.

So why is anyone shocked that his offspring would continue to do the same?

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.
The McCains are not good people and completely classless.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/
What would a Russian Troll know about a returning POW betraying our country?
So you voted for McCain and not Obama?? Disingenuous dump!!

Greg

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/
Paid troll. There's no way anyone but trump is this stupid.

If there was ever any doubt that Trump is a narcissistic pig, this should remove that doubt.

According to google:
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding. This way of thinking and behaving surfaces in every area of the narcissist’s life: from work and friendships to family and love relationships.

Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, Trump can dislike whomever he wants including McCain as far as I'm concerned.

McCain always struck me as a putz much like the drama queens passing swamp gas whining about Trump's opinion.

TDS it's for real ... :tinfoil:

These medals represent the kind of man that McCain was before he received massive and disfiguring injuries to his body after being gunned down by the Viet Cong. These medals represent repeated instances of saving other American soldiers while under heavy fire, and the purple heart isn't big enough to represent how heinous his months and years of torture at the hands of his captors. The silver star shows he saved lives while under fire multiple times. The bronze star shows that he earned more equavilent honors than a mere medal can suggest since it shows him to have repeatedly at different times saved lives under severe enemy fire, over and over and over. Those other medals are rare and do not come close to showing all his other medals received for other duties he engaged in that were outstanding defense of the people in this country,and in particular, the outstanding service and inspiration he gave to his fellow soldiers.

Don't forget--head injuries can follow a man or woman around for the rest of their lives with threats to their mental and physical health.

28darcy-mccain2jpg-ccc4d73f125f5fe1.jpg

th

John McCain's medals may now be shown at the National Naval___ (Academy?)

What is a Kimmel Gold Eagle?

Trump is such a piece of shit garbage nobody pig fucking loser — totally agree— yes!
Uh, Trump can't be a loser. He won the presidency the first time he ran while McCain lost twice when he ran.

You can still be a loser

Trump is a loser as a person

Forum List

Back