🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: 'No One Thanked Me For Arrangingn John McCain's Funeral'

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.
The McCains are not good people and completely classless.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/

Trump is such a piece of shit garbage nobody pig fucking loser — totally agree— yes!
Uh, Trump can't be a loser. He won the presidency the first time he ran while McCain lost twice when he ran.

Wrong again comrade. You really should learn about America history before you post your propaganda. That way you won't give yourself away as the russian bot you are.

trump started running for president in the 80s. He wasn't serious about it then.

In 2000 he ran for president in the reform party.

Have your bosses at the Russian bot facility there in Moscow teach you the history of trump running for president.

The honest fact is that 2016 wasn't the first time trump ran for president.

So either you need to lie better or have your boss in Moscow provide you with the necessary facts you need to do your job to throw the 2020 election to trump.

All due respect to the president, he crosses a certain line with these stupid twitter games - why doesn't Sean Hannity tell him that ?
Because it's his job to ask questions, not dictate his judgments like the leftist lockstep lying press regularly does.

All due respect to the president, he crosses a certain line with these stupid twitter games - why doesn't Sean Hannity tell him that ?

Because Trump doesn't allow anyone who might tell him the truth near him.

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/
Here's where I guess I am different than a lot of people and respond to things in a different way than others.

McCain Died.
He was given a nice funeral.
...At this point I am moving on....little interest in more....
We find out McCain played a part in the fake news illegally-used dossier....
-- Ouch, interesting, a shame...moving on....
Trump react to this news - understandable since McCain was SUPPOSED to be a Republican - he should have let it slide...
Liberals react as expected to news Trump did not like McCain and to the President's legitimate comments about McCain....
Again, I shake my head and think Trump should have just stayed quiet....

Is it a huge deal, I mean a SERIOUSLY BIG DEAL?
No. It, like everything about Trump, is being blown out of proportion...

The US BPA just declared they are overwhelmed by criminal illegals illegally entering the US and are being forced to turn them loose INSIDE THE US (rather than dumping their asses back on the other side of the fence from where they came)....

Pardon me is I don't care much about this 'fake news' story being blown up to be bigger than concern over our lack of a secure border and criminals being dumped among the US population....

:rolleyes:

'Perspective' and 'Priorities'...

Moving on.....

Trump is such a piece of shit garbage nobody pig fucking loser — totally agree— yes!
Uh, Trump can't be a loser. He won the presidency the first time he ran while McCain lost twice when he ran.
Trump ran for president more than once you idiot....

Wow, it’s really something to see how Republicans turn on their own.

Sen Graham asks questions of Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS hearings. The questions are very odd considering what the other Senators were asking and behaving like. On the anniversary of the attack on the WTC and Pentagon, it is rather creepy that this line of questioning took place. The added anomaly of "McCain was put to death', after we who have done more than 2 hours of research have proven that McCain committed many acts of treason. He wasn't the only one. There are many who have done this, and it has been proven over and over again.

McGoon was NEVER one of our own, He was a shill for the tards and a brainwashed communist.

McCain was a piece of shit...what he did to Sarah Palin was proof
McCain gave Palin a chance. Unfortunately, he didn't realize she was a blithering idiot until she was already in public.
You have it backwards. Palin gave McCain a chance. Palin was the only reason McCain got any support at all. Palin's rallies were mobbed with supporters. McCain had trouble getting attention.

Palin was the forerunner to Trump. She gathered all the crazies into one group, and they later became Trump supporters.
And you are the forerunner to Debbie Does Dallas, only you get paid in Putin Propaganda.

If you have to be a political whore, then at least don't be a cheap whore.

Join The DNC, Home of The Political Cumdumpster, and proud sponsor of Putin Propaganda

Thank you for demonstrating how dumb right wingers can be. Keep up the good work.

Played like the marionette political whore you are. I pull the strings, and you dance like a mindless Dembot.

What do you expect from Princess Trumpybear?

He's a vile piece of shit whose job it is to further divide Americans.

Putin Smiles when Trumpybear speaks.

McCain betrayed his Country and Then His Party.

There is no love for traitors like Obama, Clinton and McCain in this country unless you are a Communist Democrat.

He is a big fucking loser, Cult45 troll. This is why you lie in support of him, making you just as much of a scumbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

These medals represent the kind of man that McCain was before he received massive and disfiguring injuries to his body after being gunned down by the Viet Cong. These medals represent repeated instances of saving other American soldiers while under heavy fire, and the purple heart isn't big enough to represent how heinous his months and years of torture at the hands of his captors. The silver star shows he saved lives while under fire multiple times. The bronze star shows that he earned more equavilent honors than a mere medal can suggest since it shows him to have repeatedly at different times saved lives under severe enemy fire, over and over and over. Those other medals are rare and do not come close to showing all his other medals received for other duties he engaged in that were outstanding defense of the people in this country,and in particular, the outstanding service and inspiration he gave to his fellow soldiers.

Don't forget--head injuries can follow a man or woman around for the rest of their lives with threats to their mental and physical health.
28darcy-mccain2jpg-ccc4d73f125f5fe1.jpg

th

John McCain's medals may now be shown at the National Naval___ (Academy?)

That John McCain no longer existed after he returned to America.

Once he turned to politics, all of those things like Valor, Honor, Duty, and his Oath to Defend The Constitution were flushed down the toilet.

He should serve as a warning to everyone how corrupting DC can be even to a once good man.

He allowed Russians to own him. And that is all you need to know.
He was loved and respected by his fellow Senators of both parties

Something Trump can never claim
He is despised by all fellow Presidents

He got lucky. You know that. We all know that.

No butthole America go lucky shitface.

Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.

Nope. He's the last hope of this country. If Hillary had one, we would have never known how Obama had corrupted our intelligence agencies.

Since that was not so, I will again say that Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.
It is so. It would have been the end of the United States as a free country if Hillary would have been elected. The so-called "DOJ" would be the enemy of the people, if it isn't already. The IRS would be used to target anyone Hillary didn't like. We would have never had an honest election ever again.

Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda nonsense. Just STFU.

• Thanks
McCain betrayed his Country and Then His Party.

There is no love for traitors like Obama, Clinton and McCain in this country unless you are a Communist Democrat.

McCain was a patriot who loved his country.

United we stand. Divided we fall.

Putin smiles.

• Thanks
Why did Trump have to lie so much in his attack and bashing of a deceased war hero? Doesn't his lying make him an even bigger scum bag than if he merely used truthful criticisms of McCain?

• Thanks

These medals represent the kind of man that McCain was before he received massive and disfiguring injuries to his body after being gunned down by the Viet Cong. These medals represent repeated instances of saving other American soldiers while under heavy fire, and the purple heart isn't big enough to represent how heinous his months and years of torture at the hands of his captors. The silver star shows he saved lives while under fire multiple times. The bronze star shows that he earned more equavilent honors than a mere medal can suggest since it shows him to have repeatedly at different times saved lives under severe enemy fire, over and over and over. Those other medals are rare and do not come close to showing all his other medals received for other duties he engaged in that were outstanding defense of the people in this country,and in particular, the outstanding service and inspiration he gave to his fellow soldiers.

Don't forget--head injuries can follow a man or woman around for the rest of their lives with threats to their mental and physical health.
28darcy-mccain2jpg-ccc4d73f125f5fe1.jpg

th

John McCain's medals may now be shown at the National Naval___ (Academy?)

That John McCain no longer existed after he returned to America.

Once he turned to politics, all of those things like Valor, Honor, Duty, and his Oath to Defend The Constitution were flushed down the toilet.

He should serve as a warning to everyone how corrupting DC can be even to a once good man.

He allowed Russians to own him. And that is all you need to know.
He was loved and respected by his fellow Senators of both parties

Something Trump can never claim
He is despised by all fellow Presidents
No, he's not despised, he is refined by them sometimes, though. :)

Why did Trump have to lie so much in his attack and bashing of a deceased war hero? Doesn't his lying make him an even bigger scum bag than if he merely used truthful criticisms of McCain?
That's no such point, Camp. The point is that some things are better left unsaid.

Forum List

Back