🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: 'No One Thanked Me For Arrangingn John McCain's Funeral'

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.
The McCains are not good people and completely classless.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/
Here's where I guess I am different than a lot of people and respond to things in a different way than others.

McCain Died.
He was given a nice funeral.
...At this point I am moving on....little interest in more....
We find out McCain played a part in the fake news illegally-used dossier....
-- Ouch, interesting, a shame...moving on....
Trump react to this news - understandable since McCain was SUPPOSED to be a Republican - he should have let it slide...
Liberals react as expected to news Trump did not like McCain and to the President's legitimate comments about McCain....
Again, I shake my head and think Trump should have just stayed quiet....

Is it a huge deal, I mean a SERIOUSLY BIG DEAL?
No. It, like everything about Trump, is being blown out of proportion...

The US BPA just declared they are overwhelmed by criminal illegals illegally entering the US and are being forced to turn them loose INSIDE THE US (rather than dumping their asses back on the other side of the fence from where they came)....

Pardon me is I don't care much about this 'fake news' story being blown up to be bigger than concern over our lack of a secure border and criminals being dumped among the US population....

:rolleyes:

'Perspective' and 'Priorities'...

Moving on.....

Trump is the only one blowing things out of proportion. When he continuously brings it up in speeches and tweets about it, it will get reported. Trump is a pig attacking a dead hero. Again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
McCain gave Palin a chance. Unfortunately, he didn't realize she was a blithering idiot until she was already in public.
You have it backwards. Palin gave McCain a chance. Palin was the only reason McCain got any support at all. Palin's rallies were mobbed with supporters. McCain had trouble getting attention.

Palin was the forerunner to Trump. She gathered all the crazies into one group, and they later became Trump supporters.
And you are the forerunner to Debbie Does Dallas, only you get paid in Putin Propaganda.

If you have to be a political whore, then at least don't be a cheap whore.

Join The DNC, Home of The Political Cumdumpster, and proud sponsor of Putin Propaganda

Thank you for demonstrating how dumb right wingers can be. Keep up the good work.

Played like the marionette political whore you are. I pull the strings, and you dance like a mindless Dembot.

You are the classic legend in your own mind.

McCain was a piece of shit...what he did to Sarah Palin was proof

I can get behind extolling John McCain for his glorious legacy- but man, I think it's a stretch to think he can cause other people to lose brain cells by his sheer presence.

That's some god-like ability.

Palin didn't have many brain cells to start with.
says the guy promoting the nutjob AOC.

AOC can name newspapers she reads, and she hasn't raised kids that spit out a new litter of bastards every time they come into heat.

• Thanks
Not my fault he is a paranoid narcissistic fool
If you're in the White House surrounded by neocons and reading their teleprompter speeches, you handle it in your own way. Do you think Obama and Bush before him weren't reading off the same teleprompters then congratulations. You're as naive as most Americans and just as easily snookered.

Not my fault he is a paranoid narcissistic fool
If you're in the White House surrounded by neocons and reading their teleprompter speeches, you handle it in your own way. Do you think Obama and Bush before him weren't reading off the same teleprompters then congratulations. You're as naive as most Americans and just as easily snookered.

Don;t try to blame his attack on a dead hero on teleprompters. Trump is a pig.

• Thanks

I can get behind extolling John McCain for his glorious legacy- but man, I think it's a stretch to think he can cause other people to lose brain cells by his sheer presence.

AOC can name newspapers she reads, and she hasn't raised kids that spit out a new litter of bastards every time they come into heat.
are you sure?

I President has ever spoken off the cuff like President Trump.

You know exactly what you are going to get with him. You may not agree with him, and not going to like what you get, but he’s not going to lie to you about it.

are you sure?

YES.

He won fair and square through the electoral college process established in the Constitution. Lol, he outsmarted Hillary!
The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, has NEVER done anything "fair and square!" The lying scum POS even cheats at golf!!!!!

Trump is lying about "arranging McCain's funeral". He approved of a military jet and personnel for transportation of McCain's body to Washington. His approval was not required for anything else. Congress did not need Trump's permission nor did the National Cathedral, a private church.

Trump just lies about everything.
That is not so. You've had your nose in the lying sludge of the DNC rearrangement of history room. Hasn't the two years of Hillary's lies being exposed as lies shown you something into the character of those in charge? All that garbage about Trump colluding with Russia being found a vacuous and an untrue charge made by Friends of Hillary's War Room? Nothing in the slightest implicated President Trump in colluding with Russia; no way, no shape, no form. The press has made a true sham of the truth by heralding as truth all that DNC trash talk. Mueller couldn't find one single instance of any intentional or unintentional collusion. Trump kept telling people he was innocent, but the DNC lies are full of venom, just not the truth. All you have left is the petered out venom of a Party that has avoided facing the music: Hillary lied to them, and when she is ever called to account, she has her 2-word defense memorized. Those two words, of course, are "I forget."

Trump can't be a loser. He won the presidency the first time he ran
The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, LOST his first bid to be president in the 2000 primary, so he is a LOSER without Russia's help.
You're mistaken. Mueller has been researching all things American and Russian. President Trump has clean hands. The DNC lying machine is just trying to damage President Trump even though they knew from the start he did not collude with Russia. If that had been the case, Mueller would have found out about it and finished his report that should have been finished two months after he started. Your worship for the DNC Party's refusal to listen to the truth is understandable, but two years later, it is evident that this was just a ploy of dirty politics made against an innocent man whose hands are clean of any collusion with Russia. You have nothing, nada, rein, nichts, niente, ingenting, nic, chochote, nothing burger.

The McCain family, especially his piggy looking daughter, owe President Trump a big thank you for allowing McCain to have a state funeral. Instead it was a Trump bashing funeral.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/20/trump-no-one-thanked-me-for-arranging-john-mccains-funeral/
Here's where I guess I am different than a lot of people and respond to things in a different way than others.

McCain Died.
Trump react to this news - understandable since McCain was SUPPOSED to be a Republican - he should have let it slide...
Liberals react as expected to news Trump did not like McCain and to the President's legitimate comments about McCain....

The US BPA just declared they are overwhelmed by criminal illegals illegally entering the US and are being forced to turn them loose INSIDE THE US (rather than dumping their asses back on the other side of the fence from where they came)....

Pardon me is I don't care much about this 'fake news' story being blown up to be bigger than concern over our lack of a secure border and criminals being dumped among the US population....

Moving on.....

Trump is the only one blowing things out of proportion. When he continuously brings it up in speeches and tweets about it, it will get reported. Trump is a pig attacking a dead hero. Again.
I would watch them melt your and your family down and reform them into fiat currency to repay the people who have had their wealth stolen from then with Obamacare to start. Ph uk ur heroes.

Trump is lying about "arranging McCain's funeral". He approved of a military jet and personnel for transportation of McCain's body to Washington. His approval was not required for anything else. Congress did not need Trump's permission nor did the National Cathedral, a private church.

That is not so. You've had your nose in the lying sludge of the DNC rearrangement of history room. Hasn't the two years of Hillary's lies being exposed as lies shown you something into the character of those in charge? All that garbage about Trump colluding with Russia being found a vacuous and an untrue charge made by Friends of Hillary's War Room? Nothing in the slightest implicated President Trump in colluding with Russia; no way, no shape, no form. The press has made a true sham of the truth by heralding as truth all that DNC trash talk. Mueller couldn't find one single instance of any intentional or unintentional collusion. Trump kept telling people he was innocent, but the DNC lies are full of venom, just not the truth. All you have left is the petered out venom of a Party that has avoided facing the music: Hillary lied to them, and when she is ever called to account, she has her 2-word defense memorized. Those two words, of course, are "I forget."
Best lame and now boring defense you have for Trump is "Bu...bu...but what about..." as if someone lied in the past makes it alright for Trump to lie endlessly, even about a dead war hero.

McCain Died.

Moving on.....

I would watch them melt your and your family down and reform them into fiat currency to repay the people who have had their wealth stolen from then with Obamacare to start. Ph uk ur heroes.

Yep, you're nuts.

McCain's funeral didn't require any "arranging" from Trump. Therefore, no thanking required.

Washington National Cathedral: John McCain’s Funeral Did Not Require Trump’s OK

• Thanks

Best lame and now boring defense you have for Trump is "Bu...bu...but what about..." as if someone lied in the past makes it alright for Trump to lie endlessly, even about a dead war hero.
You quoted me as saying "Bu..bu..but what about..." That makes you the liar. It also makes you a valued member of my ignore list,unless you apologize for misquoting me in the next 20 minutes.

He got lucky. You know that. We all know that.

No butthole America go lucky shitface.

Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.

Nope. He's the last hope of this country. If Hillary had one, we would have never known how Obama had corrupted our intelligence agencies.

Since that was not so, I will again say that Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.
Repeating the same lies over and over again is about the only argument you leftwing douchebags have.

Since I am repeating a truth felt by the majority of Americans not you 30 percent dumb asses, I will again say that Trump is the biggest mistake in American presidential history.

Forum List

Back