President Trump offers Kanye West a 'leadership' role in his administration

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also met with Ray Lewis...he's turnin on the charm with blacks!

Exclusive: Why Kanye Met With President-Elect Trump

CznsOjiWgAAphUf.jpg

LOL... the show must go on....

"One of the more maddening things this week, says Mr. Rosenthal is the way that President-elect Trump has been stacking his cabinet with “the entitled, rich, privileged, white men who run Wall Street or large banks or come straight out of the Washington power structure that he supposedly fought against.” Then, says Mr. Rosenthal, the President-elect tosses in a woman or an African-American appointee, and the news tells “fairy tales” about the Mr. Trump moving to “diversify his team.”" NYT Story by Susan Lehman

'Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself...Donald Trump's not bringing back those imaginary factory jobs — so I hope racism keeps you warm at night' Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

This is starting to feel like a SNL skit. I'm hoping this is just more of that fake news. Is he going to give Honey Boo Boo a position next?

"Is he going to give Honey Boo Boo a position next?"

Secretary of scaring away terrorists.

LOL... the show must go on....

"One of the more maddening things this week, says Mr. Rosenthal is the way that President-elect Trump has been stacking his cabinet with “the entitled, rich, privileged, white men who run Wall Street or large banks or come straight out of the Washington power structure that he supposedly fought against.” Then, says Mr. Rosenthal, the President-elect tosses in a woman or an African-American appointee, and the news tells “fairy tales” about the Mr. Trump moving to “diversify his team.”" NYT Story by Susan Lehman

'Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself...Donald Trump's not bringing back those imaginary factory jobs — so I hope racism keeps you warm at night' Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

What did you imagine a republican outreach to look like?

you can tell it was an important meeting cos Kanye wore his formal sweatsuit!

It doesn't matter what Trump does. They cry babies will cry. You idiots must have no concern over how absolutely STUPID you make yourself look.

It doesn't matter what Trump does. They cry babies will cry. You idiots must have no concern over how absolutely STUPID you make yourself look.
they just don't know what they want. I know the libs don't want to help blacks though.

The perplexing thing for me is why the black vote for people who hate them.

Forum List

Back