President Trump officially nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

If you've been one of those who've been claiming that the prize means pretty much nothing since Obama got it in 2009, then you shouldn't be celebrating this.

All you really need to do is point toward Moon Jae In saying that Trump deserves credit for bringing NK to the table. That means more than 1,000,000 Nobel peace prizes, considering those who want to hate Trump for everything have been saying "Trump trying to take credit for something South Korea did." Is South Korea's president telling you the exact opposite not enough for you to give him credit?

18 House Republicans nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

Meh. I don't care if he gets it really. Its tainted since Odumbass got it for literally doing NOTHING....I am just happy with peace in Korea.
Sounds to me like SOMEONE is trying to flatter the President. Suck ups.
If Trump comes out of that meeting with KJU and he has agreed to denuclearize, I'll circulate a nomination letter for the Pres myself. But I do think we had better wait and see if this works, first.

Nominated by 18 Republicans. By Republicans? I’m disappointed I thought he has more lap dog than 18.

Very funny.

Since becoming President Trump has threatened war on the world, encouraged the big increase in civilian killings in the Middle East, and had absolutely nothing to do with destroying NK’s test site. Giving him the prize would be a bigger joke than when Obama got it.

The test facility mountain that began crumbling and making future testing impossible should get the prize.

Good lord conservatives are jonesing for ANY kind of recognition from mainstream society. They've spent 9 straight years screaming how irrelevant and worthless the Nobel Peace prize is, but now it's the precious and they are like Golem in their fanatical NEED to have it.

It is so pathetic to watch.

It's a lib prize which has been tainted by the likes of Mandela, Gore, Arafat and B.O.
Trump has as much a chance of winning it as I have shitting a solid gold bar.

Good lord conservatives are jonesing for ANY kind of recognition from mainstream society. They've spent 9 straight years screaming how irrelevant and worthless the Nobel Peace prize is, but now it's the precious and they are like Golem in their fanatical NEED to have it.

It is so pathetic to watch.

My goodness did you even read what Odium said?

It was the failed test site that forced Kim into Moon's arms. They will jointly share the award.

Forum List

Back