President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

I hope he does send the military. This is an invading force carrying the flag of a hostile country.

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

If the Democrat Party hadn't obstructed, we would have a 700 foot wall on the border that would stop this illegal invasion.

Although IMHO, the US government should just give these asylum seekers transit permits and free transportation to America's northern frontier and have them apply for asylum in Canada. Canada has a lot more free stuff for their welfare bums than does America.

`
The Army National Guard, better know as just "The National Guard" is by the constitution, considered a federal military reserve force of the United States.

`
The Army National Guard, better know as just "The National Guard" is by the constitution, considered a federal military reserve force of the United States.

Its under the command of the Governors of the State they are in. Not the Fed.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.

Those from the Central American nations wouldn’t be brown?

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

If the Democrat Party hadn't obstructed, we would have a 700 foot wall on the border that would stop this illegal invasion.

Although IMHO, the US government should just give these asylum seekers transit permits and free transportation to America's northern frontier and have them apply for asylum in Canada. Canada has a lot more free stuff for their welfare bums than does America.

A wall taller than the Gateway Arch is needed?

Its under the command of the Governors of the State they are in. Not the Fed.
`
I'm not disagreeing. However, you'll note, when the US invaded Afghanistan, it drew from the ranks of the National Guard in all 50 states.

Yes they did.

The National Guard can be ordered by the Fed.

The POTUS just can't call them up on a whim to do law enforcement work.

Pretty good read below on what the Fed can and can't do concerning the NG.

Why President Trump Can't Directly Order National Guard Troops To U.S.-Mexico Border

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Well no one but you cares what color they are.

I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border and I don't care what color they are.

We don't shoot unarmed civilians. Sorry.

Well no one but you cares what color they are.

I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border and I don't care what color they are.

Sure...whatever you say

Forum List

Back